23 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I tapped on the table anxiously as i waited for the other members to return .

The door clicked open and i turned to look at it .

Their giggling sounds filled the room as i stood up .

"U-hwa , You're waiting for us?" Doo Joon said as he saw me standing up.

Junhyung teased , "When did you become a good boy who will wait for their hyungs?"

Gikwang laughed and Hyunseung just took off his shoe and flipped his fringe.

I stared at them as they kept quiet.

"What is it?" Doo Joon asked as he approached me.

Junhyung leaned against the wall and Gikwang stood beside Hyunseung .

"She's back." I said and looked onto the ground and back to them , "Jaekyung's back."

Junhyung straighten his position and Gikwang stared at me while Hyuseung and Doo Joon gasped in unison.

"That's .." Junhyung paused before he continued , "That's a good news isn't it? She should come and meet us! When is she coming over?"

I sighed as i looked at him with a disappointed face, "Junhyung , she has lost her memory."

Doo Joon shook me as he looked at me in disbelief , "Mwo? What happened?"

"I heard it was a side effect . Her illness is gone but now she's suffering from the side effect ," I said .

Gikwang asked coldly ,"Would she recall?"

"Much probably. " I said , staring at him afterall Gikwang liked her before .

Gikwang nod his head in silence.

Hyunseung as usual , living in his own world and didn't really seems to care .

"Hyung , What should we do?" I said as i looked at Doo Joon .

He replied , "There's nothing we can do isn't it?"

"Ani ani , Hyung , She's auditioning for under our company." I said .

This time round , everybody yelled in unison at me , "Mwo?!"

Gikwang shook his head , "Andwae , That's ridiculous , she's a girl and the audition is only for a guy ."

"I know that and i even persuade her to drop out but she said if i want to say her identity out , so be it ." I frowned while saying .

Junhyung shrugged his shoulders as he drag his feet to the couch and sat on it as he stretched his legs across the couch and laid back lazily , "Isn't that a good thing for you? You get to see her ."

I looked at him and shook , "Are you mad, obviously not! What if the president found out about it , what if the others found out about it , the consequences is bad , I can't stand her for lying to a president."

"Yah , Yang Yoseob , Are you trying to say you can't stand her now? Not at all?" Gikwang interrupted.

Doo Joon looked at the both of us as he clapped his hands and said , "Aish! Get to sleep , we shall think about it tomorrow , i'm tired."

Hyunseung agreed as he drag his feet to the room , "Sleep well."

Gikwang and I were exchanging glares and i knew what he is thinking now and Doo Joon gave me a headlock and dragged me to the room ,"Sleep Sleep Sleep!"

"Araseo Araseo!" I said as i struggled .

Lee Gikwang's POV:

Junhyung struggled up as he stretched his arms out and walked to me and smirked , "Gikwang , Still haven't forget her?"

I stared at him , he can read mind too well and im afraid of that .

He laughed as he shook his head ,"There's no need to fear about me , it's just my ability and also , We're a group isn't it?"

I nod my head and smiled , he's right ,why should i fear him when he's no stranger to me , "Junhyung, what should i do?"

"Carry on, be brave. " He smiled at me as he turned to look at the refridgerator , "Keep calm and drink a can of coke?"

I gave him a punch at his arms as he laughed , "Just joking , you should sleep soon."

"Ne, Sleep well." I said to him as he turned to leave and picked up the pikachu toy on the side .

Then , the door was knocked on and i turned to look , the only member who isn't around , Dongwoon , he must be locked outside.

I peek through the hole and check if it was him and indeed he was carrying bags and has a black sunglasses on .

"Why didn't you bring the keys?" I said as i opened the door .

He laughed and said , "Mianhae hyung , i forgot to."

I helped with the bags and placed them aside as he sat down and gave a sigh of relief .

"Ah~ Any drinks?" He said as he lean back the couch and took off the glasses.

I got up and walked to the fridge and opened it .

A few lemonades was on the top self and what filled at the bottom were all Junhyung’s coke . I sighed as I got a lemonade and walked back to the living room.

I placed it on the table and got one for myself too .

He opened the can drink as he started to drink swiftly.

I warned him , “Yah yah! Watch it , You might choke.”

After a short while , he clenched the drink and place it on the table , it’s empty .

I stared at him in shock as he laughed , “Hyung , I’m really thirsty .”

“What did you do and where did you went?” I said .

He smiled at me as he looked at the bags , “Inside those bags are some sponsored clothes and of course , what I did was to stand under the hot sun all day long and get filmed .”

“Drama?” I asked .

Dongwoon gave me a grin as he stood up and started to recite his lines , “What do you know about! You don’t care about me Umma!”

I laughed as I watched him entertaining and opened the can drink and started to drink slowly .

His expression was full of sorrow and anger as he spoke and looked at me .

“How’s that , Hyung?”

I laughed as I clapped my hands , “Nice , You act as a rebellion child?”

He giggled a little as he sat back onto the couch and nod his head , “Yeah . Manager hyung thinks that it suits me so he accepted the proposal of it.”

“Supporting role?” I asked .

He nod his head and smiled , “Finally , not a cameo! “

I laughed and pat his shoulders , “Not bad , You’ve grown up.”

Dongwoon then realized that I was the only one with him as he glance through the living room , “Where are the others?”

“Sleeping.”

He looked at me ,surprised , “That early?”

“Yeah , we did some commercials today .” I answered .

He nod his head as he looked at me , “Hyung , did something happened while I was away?”

I got to say that his instinct are just so accurate that give people goosebumps as I admit and nod my head .

He quickly got a pillow beside him and put it on his laps and faced me , “What is it! Hyung!”

I sighed as I placed the can drink on the table and stood up .

“Ani , You shouldn’t know about it , it would create much more chaos , I’m tired.” And after saying that to him , I headed to the room where the members are .

He shouted from the back as I heard him , “Is it about Jaekyung? There’s news about her?! Tell me , I want to know too!”