21 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/Jae’s POV:

One by one , they all came back ,my memories I had with him and the others , I recalled.

I am Jaekyung , my full name is Baek Jaekyung but under this ridiculous situation what can I say , he’s saying that I’m Jaekyung .

I remembered , Yoseob was my crush but how come , I placed my hands over my heart , I don’t feel anything .

He drew his head back , “Did you remember? I’m Yoseob , Yang Yoseob , the one that you love .”

I shook my head , I can’t give him a confirm answer , I can’t say that I’ve recalled everything , I sighed and apologized , “Yoseob-ssi , I’ve know you mistaken me for somebody else but I’m really not Jaekyung.”

Eventually , I denied the fact that I’ve recalled ,it’ll create more chaos .

He clenched his fist as he said , “Stop torturing me like this , it hurts .”

So did I , I was having a bad headache , everything’s in a mess , a big mess .

“Mianhae , Geundae .. The truth is I’m a girl , You ..” Before I could continue my sentence , he interrupted , “I’ll report it to the president , you can’t lie to the public neither to the company .”

I sighed , He’s right ,he already found out the truth and I bet I couldn’t even pass the audition , “Araseo , drop me out then . Do whatever you want.’

He placed his hands onto my cheeks and it gently , “Jaekyung or Jae , Whoever you are , I still like you and I’ve fallen in this game for a long time.”

I blushed slightly as I shook my head , “I’ve already-“ He put a finger against my lips and smirked , “Don’t say you’re not Jaekyung , you might regret It later when you recalled .”

Yoseob then smiled as he sighed , “Well , when you return to your self , your real self , come and find me.”

I looked at him , he seems to be really sincere in his words , his eyes sparkles a little , what was that , his eyes were wet.

“Y-Yoseob-ssi .” I mumbled under my breath as he laughed , “Oppa , Call me oppa since we’re close.”

I still remembered the times when i called him oppa and before that I called him Yoseob too , he didn’t allowed me to call him oppa but now , he gave me that permission , a smile was formed on my lips as I stuttered , “O-Oppa .”

He nod his head as he hit my hat , “What do you plan to do since you already know that you’re out of the audition.”

“Not sure,” I replied as he suddenly planted a kiss on my cheek , “I’ll wait for you , Jaekyung.”

I blushed again as I placed my hands on my cheeks to cover them .

He laughed as he said , “You wouldn’t hate me for not letting you go for audition , would you?”

“Ani.” I was lying , I did my best for the audition but after all , it was my fault to lie .

He seemed to see through it as he laughed and pushed me out of the alley , “I’ll bring you somewhere nice to eat , So , stop being angry with me , alright?”

I looked at him, Is he really Yoseob , he looked so much different from the past .

Yang Yoseob’s POV:

Even though it’s sad to see her not remembering me but I still tried my best to put a smile up as I brought her to a fried chicken shop .

I told her to sit down as I smiled , “It’ll brighten you up , You liked chicken.”

Before I could turn to go , she grabbed onto my hand , “Oppa , C-Can you stop , I don’t like chicken.”

I was surprised when she said those words , I thought I knew her well but now she’s like a stranger , I frowned as I turned around to fake a smile , “W-Waeyo? You liked it.”

“Oppa , can you stop acting like this?” She said as she took off her hat and played with her short hair ,”I don’t like it.”

“What else can I do , I’m suffering, do you know?” I said to her as she looked up at me .

My heart had shattered into pieces of glasses , even I’m a guy but I’m weak , I’m not strong enough to face the reality , I can’t accept that she forgot me .

She was stunned and speechless as she stood up and looked down on the floor .

“M-Mianhae,” She stuttered as she bow to me to apologize in a polite manner .

I frowned , I didn’t like it , it’s not her fault and she is saying sorry .

Her fringer covered her face as I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the shop .

We stood outside the shop and looked at each other , I can’t stop thinking about Jaekyung.

“Y-You , “ I said at her with a serious face expression , she looked at me with an innocent look , “You didn’t change at all ,”

She tilted her to one side as she said , “Like?”

“Like , Your actions and ..” I paused and at that time when I was about to say something , my phone rang .

“Mianhae.” I said to her .

She shook her head as she gave me a hand gesture to tell me pick up the phone .

“Wae?” I answered .

“Oh! Yoseob!” Gikwang voice was heard .

I rolled my eyes as I was displeased , “Wae! What do you want?”

“U-hwa , Hold there boy , I’m trying to say something .” He spoke .

I wasn’t in a good mood after all the things happened today , “What is it?”

“Suzy’s drunk , she need you .” He mentioned .

I sighed as I looked at Jaekyung who was looking across the street , “I’m busy .”

“I can’t do anything now , she’s like ..” He paused there as I heard the background being noisy , “Hurry up and come! I have to handle her now , Palli! I need to hurry to the company too.”

I looked at Jaekyung for the last time before I answered , “Araseo, I’m coming.”

He hang up the phone as I walked over to Jaekyung , “Jaekyung.”

She turned around as she warned me , “Oppa , Can you call me Jae for the time being until I recalled?”

It’s hard but I think I could manage as I sighed , “Araseo,” She smiled as she did a pinky promise with me and said , “Oppa, You’re my good friend so please be like the past , I don’t like the one standing infront of me , it feels so unfamiliar.”

She just said a favor? How can I treat her like the past when I know that any second I might lose her , I nod my head as she smiled and pat my back , “Komawo!”

I smiled as I acted the way I did , “Yah , I’m going off first , are you alright alone?”

She laughed as she nod her head , “You might not know who am I , I can handle it , no worries!”

When she said that , my heart really felt heavy as it sunk deep down , I still managed to smile back at her as I said , “Araseo, “ I turned around and was about took the first step .

She said , “Oppa , I wouldn’t forget you , goodbye.”

That words stung like a bee , it hurts so much that I couldn’t know what to reply back at her as I clenched my fist tightly and said , “Araseo, Go now.”

“Ne.”

I didn’t dare to turn around to face her until a few minutes passed and I looked around , she was already down the street .

I then walked my path down , This may be difficult but I still believe that you’re Jaekyung and I still love you.

Suddenly , the name struck my head , Kim Myungsoo , Is him , he companied her to New York and also brought her back but why didn’t he looked up for me as I bite my lower lips , I’m going to find him.