16 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/Jae’s POV :

My hearts hurts and I looked around at my surroundings .

A side table , a vase of flowers , a cup of water , I looked down , Myungsoo oppa?

I was about to get up but he woke up and looked at me as he hurried to helped me .

“Do you feel any pain? How are you feeling now? Gwenchana?” He spilled out a bunch of questions at me and made me speechless .

I coughed alittle and he hurried to the table and grabbed the cup of water , “Thirsty? Here , drink this . “

He offered the cup of water to me and I smiled at him and took a sip of water .

“Where am i?” I lowered my hand and noticed that there was a tube attached to the side .

“Hospital . “ He said calmly .

I gasped and put the cup of water to the side of the table but I slipped my hand and it fell onto the floor and cracked .

“Ah! I’m sorry , “ I apologized and tried to get up but Myungsoo oppa stopped me .

He shook his head and gave me a warm smile as he said he will clear the mess up.

I lean back down against the bed and saw he bends over and picked up the broken glasses on the floor and pressed the bell beside my bed to ask for help .

Soon , a nurse came and helped with the mess and it was cleared .

I asked , “How long ..? How long have I been here?”

“You’ve been sleeping for two days already . “ He said as he clenched onto his shirt and sighed , “Don’t you know I was so worried about you ? Because you suddenly passed out!’

I apologized to him and was about to get out of the bed , once again , he stopped me .

“I need to practice for my audition! I have no more time to spend here .” I said .

He gave me a look and shook his head as he gave his strict warning to me , “Jae-ssi , I don’t want you to get hurt or what , just stay here for just one more day for a check-up . alright?”

I shook my head and plugged out the tube that was attached to my wrist , “I’ve not bothering about it , I need to pass , and I must!”

Myungsoo oppa flared up as he shouted , “Andwae! I’m not letting you go!”

I was surprised , I’ve never seen him like this before , suddenly , he became so angry and agitated which scared me .

“M-Mianhae .. “ He apologized for what he had done and added  , “I .. I just don’t want to see you get hurt anymore , it hurts me .”

My heart skipped a beat when I heard him said that , I clenched onto the bed sheet and he continued , “You should take care of yourself and stop hurting the people around you .”

People that around me? Yoseob ..? But he’s not even here , Oh right , I forgot that I didn’t told Myungsoo about him .

He snapped his finger infront of me and tilted his head , “Wae? What are you thinking ?”

I gave him an awkward smile and shook my head , “Ani .. “

Then , I changed my face expression , “Oppa~ Jebal~ Can I go?”

As stubborn as a cow , he shook his head and told me stay still while he got noticed the doctor that I’m awake .

“Geundae , Aren’t you the doctor?” I laughed and teased .

He coughed and said , “Yah! Even so , I still need to send you to a hospital nearby , You this brat. “

I laughed and did a merong at him , “Araseo , Araseo!”

Myungsoo showed his famous smirk and then walked away .

I looked around and sneaked out of the bed and looked outside of the ward .

He’s not around , I smiled to myself , “Mianhae , oppa . “ I bowed before I left and hurried to opened the door and dashed out .

I looked out for everyone just in case he saw me and hurried to the entrance .

Finally , I’ve escaped , I raised my hands in the air and filled the air .

This scene looks familiar , when I closed my eyes , images passed through my mind .

There was this girl who looked like me and with long hair , she stood where I stand and raised her hands up to the sky and said , "I wonder .. How's the living up there .."

There was another girl who stood beside her and covered and said with anger , “Yah!”

The girl who’s mouth was being covered , she slapped her hands off and said "I need to breathe! Don't cover for too long~!"

Then I opened my eyes and took a deep breath .

“U-Hwa , What was that , It felt so real .” I said as I shook my head and headed back home .

Bae Suzy’s POV:

“Aish! This is wrong! Are you blind? Can’t you see the difference?” I shouted at one of the workers .

She lowered her head and apologized to me , “chaesong haeyo!”

I pinched my temple and shook my head , “Forget about it , You’ve got to do another one by tomorrow , can you do it?”

She raised her head up and gave me a confident look , “Ne! I will try my best!”

I smiled at her as I placed my hand onto her shoulders , “Even though it’s a mistake , but learn from it , Ne?”

“Ne!” She gave me a grin and rushed off to do her work .

“Yah , Bae Suzy!”

I turned around and spotted Gikwang leaning against the door and with a smile on his face as he waved at me .

“Ahh , You’re here?” I smiled and gathered my things .

I run towards him and turned around to face the workers , “Work hard , I’ll be off .”

They all stood up and bowed to me and smiled , “Ne , Have a nice day .”

I smiled and nod my head as I closed the door .

“Dinner? “ Gikwang said to me in his disguise .

“Are you sure you want to have dinner ? “ I coughed and looked around , “You know , you might ..”

He laughed and shook his head , “Gwenchana , I’m alright .”

I smiled and nod my head as he put his hands into his pocket .

Looking at him smiling naturally at me reminds me of the past as I suddenly remembered about Jaekyung and stopped my footsteps .

He turned to look at me and asked , “What’s wrong?”

I looked at him with my eyes filled with tears and sighed , “I wonder where is she now ..”

He knew who I was talking about as he pat on my shoulder , “She’ll be somewhere in New York I guess .”

I looked up at him and sighed , “I want to see her , I .. “ I covered my mouth to keep any sounds coming out as my tears falls silently .

He sighed as he furrowed his eyebrows ,”Nan Ara(I know) , It’s hard to forget her and it’s even hard to ..” He paused and said nothing .

I suddenly recalled the scene where I bumped against to this guy who looked like her and mentioned , “Gikwang! I think , I saw her .”

“Who?” He tilted his head .

“Jaekyung!” I said as I walked in circles , “But it’s a guy though , but it really looked like her and I bumped into her during beast’s mini concert , I grabbed onto his hand and asked if he was Jaekyung but he shook his head , but im sure that it was her but the problem is , it’s a guy , I mean , looked like a guy .”

He coughed and smacked my back and shook his head , “That’s impossible , you already said a guy ,”

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes , “Mwo! I’m just stating what I saw .”

He laughed as he pushed me out of the company and said , “Let’s go for dinner , I’m hungry , do you know that?”

Sometimes , I gave up , I had to admit that , he likes to do this to me even though he knew that I once liked him , and of course , I still do , even now .