30 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Yang Yoseob’s POV:

I stared at gikwang with anger and bite my lower lips .

He looked back at me with a pair of innocent eyes , I clenched my fist , I knew why was he missing this morning , he was in that practice room with the new group and that new group had Jaekyung inside , he must had went there to see her .

Doo Joon broke my thought as he spoke , “Now , we need to work harder , alright?”

The others just looked up at him and nodded their heads while I kept silent , leaning against the mirror wall .

“Yoseob? Gikwang?” He looked at the both of us .

The others divert their attention on us and we exchanged stares and nodded our head .

I just don’t like how he do things , he knew that I like her , why is he trying to find fault with me in everywhere , trying to get her , no matter what , I would try my best to let Jaekyung remember me.

Just then , when we were about to practice our dance , Suzy just dashed into the room without knocking and Gikwang raised his voice , “Yah! Bae Suzy , can you knock the door before coming in? It’s rude .”

She did a pout and apologized to him, “I .. I came here because I heard the news .”

“What news?” Doo Joon raised an eyebrow towards her .

She closed the door lightly behind her and turned to face us , “The news about the new boyband , they will debut and compete against you all .”

“Ne .” Hyunseung spoke while focusing on dancing through the mirror .

Suzy sighed and clenched her fist , “Aish! That president must be mad! What if they got more famous than Beast? Won’t you all be dismissed?”

“That won’t happen . “ I said with a straight face .

She looked at me and stuttered , “Y-Yoseob ..”

“That is not going to happen! No matter what , we’re all going to fight for our place.” I looked at her straight in her eyes .

She flinched and nodded her head .

Doo Joon said with a gentle tone , “Suzy , why not you stay out of the practice room and let us practice? We can’t waste anymore time .”

Suzy quickly understood and bid her goodbye to us before heading out of the practice room .

Gikwang heaved a sigh of relief after she’s gone and looked at us , “Now that Suzy knows , who will know next? The fans? “

Dongwoon shook his head and adjusted his red beanie , “Hyung , let’s just not think so much.”

“How could I not to when I know that the other team has ..” He paused and gave a fake smile and shook , “Ani , Let’s practice.”

I knew what he was going to say , he was going to say that there is Jaekyung inside , but it’s two different thing , one is personal and the other is career .

Junhyung snapped his finger infront of me and dragged me away from the wall , “Focus.”

“Araseo.” I looked at him and Doo Joon started to play the music and we were all in our positions .

Not going to think , I need to forget , I should focus on my career now and nothing else .

Bae Suzy’s POV:

I went outside of the practice room and looked at the wall which hangs a card saying when will the practice ends , it writes 5:00pm , hmm , another 3 hours , why not I’ll make some delicious food for them .

While I walked up the stairs , I passed by another practice room and I heard that there’s the new boyband practicing in there , I tried to peek but the door was translucent and blur so I couldn’t see clearly .

Until , they came out of the room and I quickly hid one corner .

“Ah , Let’s all take a 15 minutes break , alright?” A guy who did a stretch , said .

The others nodded their head in agreement and there , I saw someone who looked like Jaekyung .

I paused and tried to peek more until I bang into someone , “Ah!”

The person fell back on the ground and shook his head , “Aish!”

I helped him up and he looked into my eyes, his eyes were full of focus and his stare made me felt Goosebumps , as a lady , I didn’t had much strength and eventually when he grabbed onto my hand and tried to stand up , I fell back onto him .

His body was quite muscular and big .

“C-C-Chaesonghaeminda!” I said to him and blinked my eyes while he held onto me and pushed me up and I stood there quietly .

“Ani , gwenchana , “ He said with a gentle smile .

He placed his hands over his head and shook a little as seems that he must had knocked his head .

“Are you okay?” I said with concern , trying to offer help .

He shook his head and was about to turn away but I grabbed his hands and insist of helping him with his injury .

“I know how to massage , it might ease the pain .” I said while smiling to him .

Great , one second , I was angry about the new boyband and the other second I helped one of the member , what’s with this , a poker face? No , I don’t want to be one!

I shook my head which earned him looking at me curiously .

“Ani , Can you sit down?” I said to him , aish , that was really awkward , making him staring at me as if I’m some weird lady .

He tried not to nod his head and instead spoke softly , “N..Ne.”

I told him to lie onto the floor and I raised his head up gently and placed it over my lap while I pressed my fingers on his forehead .

“Is it much better?” I said while pressing gently on his temple .

He smiled and said , “Ne , Seems better.”

While looking him , he was about to doze off until I called him , “I’m done.”

He quickly lift his head up from my lap and looked at me , “Kamsahamnida.”

I smiled while dusting off the dirts from my jeans .

“What’s your name?” He asked politely .

“Suzy , Bae Suzy.” I smiled at him .

He nodded his head and said with a smile , “Jung Yonghwa.”

“Araseo , Yonghwa-ssi.” I said before bowing to him , “Please take care , I shall take my leave.”

He looked at me and bowed back , “Are you a staff here?”

“Waeyo?” I looked at him .

He smiled and said , “Y-You’re a nice lady.”

I giggled and bow to him , “Kamsahamnida, Yonghwa-ssi.”

“You can call me oppa, if you want to.” He said with a gentle smile .

“Not now,” I said with a straight face before turning around to leave .

What’s that? A pick-up line? Omo , this guy must be flirtatious! I chuckled softly before leaving their practice room , great , I just felt like a spy in there , facing him .

I sighed and walked up the staircase .