15 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Kim Myungsoo's POV :
While talking to Jaekyung , she suddenly passed out and fell onto the floor .

I flustered and squatted down and shook her , "Yah! Gwenchana? Gwenchana?!"

She make no movement at all , i pulled her and carried her into a bride-style way and looked around for a nearby hospital .

There's a hospital spotted behind the street and i hurried over .

"Baek Jaekyung , What happened to you?" I frowned as i tried to shake her .

No response .

Did her symptoms come back ..? It's impossible , her illness was cured , there's no way that it's coming back .

I reflash back the scene which depits the scene before her treatment .

"Doctor Kim , Your patient might be cured but .." The doctor paused and took out a file to read .

"It might be possible for that illness to come back , " He spoke .

I frowned and asked , "What's the possibility for it to return?"

He looked at the file and replied , "I supposed .. 20% ."

The flashback then ended in my mind as i sped up my pace .

No , i believe that's just coincidence , it's just the weather , i shouldn't scare myself .

Finally ,i reached the entrance and screamed , "Get me a doctor!"

A nurse in her uniform came running towards me , "Doctor Kim?"

It seems like she knows me , I answered her , "Bring me to a ward."

The nurse gasped as she looked at Jaekyung and nod her head , "Araseo ."

She led the way to a ward and i gently placed Jaekyung onto the bed as i examined her conditions .

"Get me the items ." I said .

She hurried to gather out the items needed and passed towards me .

I used the torch light and shine into her eyes , there's no movement at all .

I checked her heartbeat and it was normal , i suppposed it's not the illness , but why isn't she awake yet .

"Get me a doctor ." I said .

She obeyed and nod her head .

She has no problems any where , she's normal and fine but what makes her faint ..? If it's heat , i wouldn't believe .

"Doctor?" Soon , i heard a voice at the door .

I turned to look and it was a lady dressed in the doctor's uniform , "Look at her , She's perfectly fine but she's not waking up ."

She bends over and checked on her , she gave a stern look at me and shook her head , "Does she have any illness at all?"

"Once , But has been cured , " I replied .

She nods her head and jotted those words down onto her clipboard , "I guess , she's fine , maybe it's just exhaustion ."

"Exhaustion ..? If so , i shook her and there's no response ." I said .

She gave me a worried expression , "Really ? That's weird ."

The doctor then observed her again and nod her head , "It's exhaustion."

"Ah .. Geureyo? Araseo , Komawo ." I bowed to her .

She walked past me and gave me a light pat , "But still , look out for her , i don't know what illness she got but i'm sure that's it not a good symptom."

I frowned at her words , her words make me scared , fear of losing her , afraid she might leave this time round because if it's the second time , it means no hope .

I heaved a sigh of relief as i sat down on the chair beside the bed and laid my head onto the bed beside her , "Jaekyung , It's time , I should tell you soon before it's too late ."

Lee Gikwang's POV :

Yoseob returned back to the office with a tired face .

"Yah , Yang Yoseob , Where have you been?" Junhyung asked him .

He gave a faint smile , "No where , Just wandering around ."

Junhyung sighed as he took a sip of the coke , "Shouldn't you rest at the dorm?"

Yoseob shook his head and snapped back to reality , "Why are we even asked to come back to the company ..? I thought-"

Manager hyung appeared and cut off Yoseob's words , "It's the upcoming audition ."

"Audition?" I looked at him curiously .

Doo Joon stared at me , "You have no idea about this? " He asked .

I nod my head and the other members laughed , "As always , Babo Gikwang ."

I pouted my lips and shouted , "Yah! Are you guys asking for a punch?"

Manager hyung stopped the argue as he continues , "Later , the president will come out to speak to all of you ."

Yoseob spoke up , "Why do we even need an audition? We have enough new band already . The hoobaes are all working really hard on their albums ."

"It must be something new this time , i guess . " Manager hyung said as he turns to the door and left .

Just then , the president opened the door and walked out of it , “Boys .”

We all turned to look at him and immediately stood up and bow to him as a respect .

He smiled and nod his head as he sat onto the black chair .

“You guys are aware of the audition?” He asked .

We all nodded our head .

Yoseob asked , “Why did you offer another audition?”

The president smirked as he placed his hands onto the sides of the chair , “Well , You see , In the music industry , we all need new styles of band so  I’m thinking of it .”

Yoseob flared up as he stood , “Mwo?! You can’t do this , you don’t even know if the people outside are treating music seriously? They might have attitude problems!”

The president shook his head as he continued , “Yoseob , You might spot a talent , It’s something new , I’m creating the new band to let the world see , we also can produce great talents .”

“All of this is just fame ?” He asked .

The president smirked as he said , “Yang Yoseob , What makes you different?”

Yoseob kept his mouth shut as he clenched his fist tightly .

I can clearly see that something is wrong with Yoseob today ever since he stepped into the room just now .

Doo Joon hurried to pour water over the fire as he stood up and said , “Yoseob ah , Gwenchana , It’s just a new band , why do you object it?”

“Cause I think it’s unnecessary .” He said coldly .

Doo Joon was held back and he sighed and nod his head , “Araseo , But this is the president’s choice.”
The president coughed and said , “It’s my decision , all you guys got to do now is to work harder than the new band otherwise , You know what is the consequences. “

The other members were taken back with his words so did I , He is obviously using the new band to force us to work harder but we’re already at our limits .

He stood up and walked back into his own office and threw a question for us , “Ask yourself , What is Music.”

Junhyung took a sip of coke as he laid back onto the couch , “So , What are we going to do now? “

Dongwoon popped in a gum in his mouth and started to chew as he pointed towards Doo Joon.

Doo Joon stood there and gave a worried face , “Look here , All we got to do is buck up , we have to please the president I suppose .”

Yoseob shook his head , “He threw a question behind for us , didn’t you heard that?”

I added into the conversation , “What is music , What does this means?”

Doo Joon shrugged his shoulders as he urged the people who were sitting to stand up , “ Let’s leave first and talk about it other day .”

I sighed as I adjusted my blazer and Yoseob was the last to get out of the room , his face expression doesn’t look right .

I pulled him back and asked , “What happened?”

Yoseob shook his head .

“Tell me , It’s not like I just know you . ‘ I said .

He stared blankly at me as he spoke , “I think .. I found Jaekyung .”

My heart skipped a beat when he mentions her name , Jaekyung ? Baek Jaekyung ?

The girl who stole our hearts , the one that broke my heart , the one that left for new York for treatment and she’s finally back ?

“B-Baek .. Jaekyung?” I stuttered .

He nod his head as he grabbed tightly onto his cellphone , “I’m still checking if it’s really her .”

What’s this feeling coming from my heart , a sense of happiness , a sense of uncomfortable and also uneasiness .

“Does Suzy knows?” I asked .

He shook his head , “I have yet to confirm so I’m not going to tell her yet .”

“That’s a good idea , nothing’s been confirm , but how did you found her?” I asked .

He gave a light smile as he handed me a small music player , “This .”

I remembered this , I saw him giving it to Jaekyung before her departure to New York .

“This is the audio diary I gave to her .” He said as he smiled .

“You still love her now right?” I asked as I held onto the music player tightly .

Yoseob gave me a stare and nodded his head .

Before I said anything , Doo Joon came running towards us and urged us ,  “Yah , Palli!”

We nod our head in reply to him and ran towards him .

Indeed , his feelings hasn’t fade away yet , it’s a good thing because , neither do I , I still think about her and miss her dearly .