29 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Lee Gikwang’s POV:

I woke up early in the morning to check on the new boys and also a chance to see Jaekyung , I smiled in the mirror and wore a plain v-neck shirt before checking my hair .

I headed out of the dorm and took a cab to the company’s studio .

When I reached , I stood outside the studio and heard music coming out of it , it seems like they are beginning to practice already .

I cleared my throat and opened the door , in return I got were stares and bows .

“Annyeonghaseyo , Subaenim!” They said in unison and bowed to me .

I gave them a light smile before heading to the table and grabbed the blue file lying there , “It’s your first day of training , right?”

They looked up at me and nod their head , “Ne.”

“I shall begin with calling of names , before that , does anyone knows me?” I tried to be friendly with them so that the atmosphere is not so tensed up .

A guy said with a big grin on his face , “Lee Gikwang.”

I smiled to him and nod my head , “What’s your name?”

“Hongki!” He said with energetic  .

“Araseo , “ I said and ticked his name on the blue file , “Alright , time to begin the serious business .”

They just stared upon me and nod their heads .

“Jung Yonghwa?” I called out .

He raised his hand coolly and carrying a guitar .

“No Minwoo?”

He raised up his hand shyly and gave a shy smile towards me , I smiled back to him and knew that he was the maknae since he’s the youngest in the group .

“Jae?” I called the name excitedly , praying to see her face among the small crowd .

No answer .

I looked up at them and Hongki spoke , “He’s not here yet .”

It’s the first day of training and he’s late , great , I sighed lightly and carried on calling the others name .

After the attendance check ,I told them to practice on their own while I called Jaekyung .

“Please pick up .” I prayed while I held the phone tightly beside my ear .

After a few calls , she finally picked up the phone and sounded like some granny .

“Yah , Baek Jaek-“ I paused as I almost said her name out loud and knowing that the others doesn’t know her real identity , I sighed and said her nickname , “ Jae.”

“Ne?” She spoke softly over the phone .

I walked out of the practice room and raised my voice a little ,”Yah, Eodiya?”

Just then , I heard the phone had some loud crashing sounds at the background and buzzing sound , I asked with concern , “Is everything alright?”

The phone went silent .

“Aish , Jae? Jae?” I called out .

“Ne? Ah , mianhae , I’ve forgot the time for the training today .” She apologized over the phone .

I sighed , “Hurry up and come , you’ve only half an hour before the dance teacher is here .”

“Araseo , Gikwang-ssi.” She spoke politely before hanging up .

I don’t like the way she address me , it sounds like a stranger to me even though we knew each other .

Baek Jaekyung/Jae’s POV:

I heard some chuckling at the door and looked up , “Yah! Kim Myungsoo!”

He shrugged his shoulders and crossed his arms , “I saw that .”

I stomped towards him and was about to punch him in the chest but he ran away with a sly smile , I sighed as I shouted , “Yah! I’ve no time to waste!”

I slammed the door and looked upon the clock , 9:30am .

“Aish , “ I cursed under my breath and looked at my wardrobe and threw some casual tees and a baggy pants that are suitable  for the dancing .

Just for awhile ,I’m all dressed up and check once again to make sure I looked like a guy .

I tried all sort of voice trying to introduce myself , “Annyeonghaseyo , Jae imnida!” I cleared my throat and shook my head in displeased , “Annyeonghaseyo , Jae imnida.” With a lower and manly voice , I couldn’t bear and left out a laugh , earning a knock on the door which interrupted me .

“Jaekyung , could you hurry up? You’re late and you’re fooling around inside!” Myungsoo oppa sounded like a mother as I grabbed a snapback cap and put on .

“Araseo , Araseo! I’m coming.” I dumped everything inside my bagpack and carried it before doing one last check to see if I’ve missed out anything .

I opened the door and he stood there sighing and shaking his head to me , I gave him a big grin before giving him a flick on his forehead .

He complaint in pain , “Ouch! What’s that for?”

I laughed while wearing my sneakers , “For laughing at me just now .”

“Aren’t you afraid that I would post it online ? I’ve got the process on tape.” He spoke with a confident smile .

I did a pout which I rarely do infront of him well maybe in the past I like to do that but I’ve changed , I’m not the past Jaekyung anymore , I said with a cute voice , “Oppa , You wouldn’t do that to your Dongsaeng, right?”

His face expression changed and I looked at my watch and gasped , “Yah! Yah! Oppa , palli!”

“Araseo , Araseo!” He also hurried with me .

He delayed his work as he said he would want to accompany me to the place where I train .

I kept on staring down at my watch and told him to go faster but he wouldn’t and said , “I’m trying my best to drive faster but we have to obey the traffic rules , araseo?”

I sighed and nod my head .

After awhile ,I’ve reached outside the studio and got off the car . “Komawo , oppa!”

“Yah , You should call me Hyung , aren’t you afraid that other people might think you’re a girl?” He warned sternly .

I glared at him , “I’m a girl!”

“Not for now , “ He smiled .

I heard gikwang from the back , calling out for me , “Jae!”

“A-Ah.. “ I looked at him and smiled ,”Gikwang –ssi .”

I gasped and remembered that Gikwang knows Myungsoo too ,I quickly turn around to find that Myungsoo oppa had already drove off and left , I heaved a sigh of relief and saw Gikwang giving me a curious look , looks like he didn't saw Myungsoo .

“Let’s head in , shall we?” I gave him a slight smile .

If the two of them meet , what would happen? Would Myungsoo oppa tell him the truth? Omo! Before I figure out my feelings , I can’t let the truth out otherwise things would get more complicating and I should stop Myungsoo from driving me here or the company .

I cursed under my breath , why did i even recall all the memories , how i wish i didn't and everything would be fine .