01 .

Those promises . [NOT CONTINUED]

Baek Jaekyung/Jae's POV :

"Have a safe trip to Seoul!" My room mate said to me as she give me a hug .

"I'll miss you so much!" She whined as i placed my hand behind her and pat her lightly .

Myungsoo Oppa was at the door and knocked on it as he shouted in , "Yah! Hurry up!"

I gave my room mate a smile and waved goodbye .

"I know! I'm coming!" I replied Myungsoo Oppa in english as i was used to saying English here and it was the main language .

"Jae-ssi , could you dressed up in a more feminine clothes ..?" Myungsoo oppa said as he glanced at my outfit .

I took a look at my own outfit , i was wearing a red checkered shirt with a tank top inside and a jeans and also a cap over my short hair to prevent wind from messing around with my short hair .

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I glared at him as i popped in a gum in my mouth and chew on it .

He shrugged his shoulders and sighed , "It's been three years already , You're acting this way , Could you try speaking Korean ..?"

"I can , I could , but it'll sound weird!" I replied him with a lazy manner as i placed my hand onto the car door's handle .

"Aish! It's up to you! But i'm going to warn you , you have to speak in korean once you get to Seoul , Araseo?" He spoke fluently and i nod my head and blew the gum in my mouth to a bubble and eventually it burst .

I took out my small device in my bag and i plugged in my earpiece , it seems that this small music player records a audio diary of someone but i think i don't know the person , i forward the diary part as i listened to the music , this small device is very important to me because with it , i could sleep soundly and lightens up my mood .

I supposed the device is from Korea as i could roughly guessed the korean words written behind the device ,but how strange is that because i've no memory of myself in korea neither childhood memories until Myungsoo Oppa said that i was a korean .

Myungsoo oppa got in th e car and told the driver about the location , maybe i could ask him about the device , maybe i could know something about myself , "Oppa , Where does it come from ..?" I asked him as i showed him the music player .

He looked surprised which i wasn't expecting that , He smiled at me with a guilty feeling , i supposed as he kept on playing around with his fingers , "This ..? It's a music player when you bring to here from Seoul ."

"Is it mine ..? " I asked him .

He nod his head but i didn't believed him because of the audio diary recorded inside , "Are you sure it's mine ..? Because it has an audio diary inside ."

Myungsoo Oppa shot me a look and grabbed it from me , "Then throw it away , i don't think it's yours too . " As he was about to throw it outside the window , I quickly snatched back from him , "W-What! No , Don't! It's very precious to me , it's a device i couldn't live without , i liked the songs inside and sometimes i would listen to the diary too . " I said as I snatched back from Myungsoo Oppa .

He frowned and looked outside of the window .

I didn't bothered much as i plugged in my earpiece and fell asleep .

Kim Myungsoo's POV :

Looking at how anxious she was when i was about to throw away the device that Yoseob gave to her , it made me Jealous and angered me .

I frowned and shifted my position to face the window .

Jaekyung slowly fell asleep as she listened to the music player .

In between the trip , there's bumpy road and her head rocked to one side and to another side , I bet she felt uncomfortable , i placed my hand around her neck and placed her head on my shoulders and i examined her face as she wears a relaxed expression .

Jaekyung ah , I don't know why i didn't told you your real name maybe it's because of my selfish side , but i'll tell you soon , i will , I placed my hand over her head and took off her cap .

She cut off her long hair and now she has short hair which made her alittle boyish but i didn't mind because she's still cute in her hairstyle . I chuckled alittle as she mumbled some words under her breathe .

I looked ahead and we was reaching the airport , I tapped her lightly and she looked up , giving off a blur look and wasn't sure of what was going on .

"We've reached ..?" She yawns as she took off her earpiece .

I nod my head and return her cap .

She looked at me and tilt her head to one side ,"Why did you took off my cap?"

I blushed and coughed , "Yah , You're drooling so i've to take the cap to hold your saliva!" and with that , i quickly got off the cab .

"When did i!' She whined alittle as she slammed the door of the cab .

I took off the luggage and she helped with it , she became so strong now , I looked at her as she took off her own luggage and smiled at me , I like her smile , i like how she helps me .

"Oppa , Where am i going to stay if i return back ..? My own house ..? I don't have the address of my own house , " She looked at me .

I smiled at her as i pat her head , "Stay at my house , I'll take care of you for the time being ."

"Where are my parents ..?" She frowned alittle as she asked , "I don't seem to have memories of them either , neither remember their faces , why is that so ..?"

I stopped my footsteps and examined her , she fixed her gaze on the floor and her cap covered her eyes from looking at me , i bend down and pinched her cheeks which lead her to squeak in surprise , "Yah , What's with this , You will remember someday because of one accident , you lost all your memories ." I explained , thinking that would comfort her but she looked up at me with a pair of wet eyes , "Accident ..? What  accident ..? "

"Some accident , i couldn't remember too . "I said with a awkward smile and she frowned , "You didn't mention about it for the past three years ."

"You didn't ask . "I shot back , She looked at me and said , "You're saying it's my fault ..? Shouldn't you tell me more about myself when you know i lost my memories!"

After saying that , she stomped off and left me dumbfounded with her sudden reply , I ran towards her thinking that she would misunderstand me , "Mianhae , It's my fault , alright , don't be angry .." I looked at her .

Jaekyung shot me a look and sighed , "I got it ," I smiled and gave her a light hug .

Yang Yoseob's POV :

"We'll going to Incheon airport later!' Doo Joon Hyung said to us as we were eating our lunch .

"What for ..?" I said with a mouthful of rice .

Doo Joon hyung gave me a disgusted look and i glared at him , "We're going to fetch Hyunseung ,"

Junhyung nod his head as he placed the bowl on the table, "I'm done , Yoseob , Hurry up."

Gikwang who was sitting beside me urged me and i nod my head , "I'm always the last!"

"Glad that you know that , Hyung ." Dongwoon replied me with a smile .

That reply made everybody in the room cracked up in laughter .

"Done!" I placed the bowl onto the table firmly and Doo Joon Hyung head out to pay for our meal .

I got up and arranged my shirt as i stuck my head out of the restaurant and stare at the sky , I wonder what's Jaekyung doing now ..? Is she fine ..? It's been three years already and i've been looking for her ever since then .

Gikwang wrapped his arms around my neck which snapped me out of my thought ,"What are you thinking ..? Made you so deeply into it ."

I looked at him and shrugged off his hands , "Nothing ." i replied coldly and got onto the car .

Would i be able to find her ..? I sighed as i looked outside of the window and remembered about the times we had together .