Intercede

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

Minzy was laughing it up with Dae at the house. He was doing impersonations of not only YG artists, but of other Kpop artists as well.

" Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!", Minzy laughed , as she fell off the couch. Dae was imitating TOP speaking bad Japanese.

" Ok, ok -now do..do Dara!", yelled Minzy. Dae then started making a slew of crazy faces that Dara is known for. Minzy was dying at this point,literally rolling on the floor.

" You are too good at this. I would hate to see you do me!", she said.

" I would have to be very flexible to pull off all those dance moves!!!.", he joked.

" There's more to my personality than dancing, right ?", Minzy pouted.

" Um, not really.", Dae teased as Minzy threw a pillow at him.They both started laughing , when suddenly a bullet fired through the front window of the house. They both ducked and Dae immediately covered Minzy with his body.

" Scoot under the couch!", he demanded her. She did as he said as he pulled a gun from his pants. Minzy looked at Dae and her eyes grew large. More shots continued flying in as Dae shot back. He crawled to the other side of the window and stood up. He fired through the window and saw the culprit , who then ran to the back of the house.

" Stay here Minj.", said Dae slowly walking to the back of the house.There was a backdoor that led into the kitchen, Dae figured the man would try to get in the house somehow, using that door. On his way to the kitchen Dae heard another shot fired. Once he made it to the kitchen, he saw that the door locks had been shot off and the door was now slightly cracked open. It was silent as both parties waited for the other to make the first move. the door slowly creaked open and the man entered, his gun pointed at Dae's face. Dae in turn did the same. The man was dressed in black of, course, he was about two inches taller than Dae but lanky, not very muscular at all. he was wearing black panyhose to hide his face. He fired at Dae , who ducked away just in time. Howver the man took the opportunity to run into the living room, when he spotted Minzy under the couch. Dae ran after him and as soon as the man, aimed his gun at Minzy to fire, Dae shot the man in the back. The man's gun went off , hitting the piano , causing a clash of discordant notes, to ring in the air. The man then fell to the ground. Dae immeditely, pulled off the stockings on the man's face  and checked his pants for ID.  He looked over at Minzy.

" You ok?", asked Dae. Minzy sat there, wide-eyed and in shock.

" Uh...uh, huh.", she said , breathing heavily. She couldn't believe sweet Daesung had just killed a man.

" I'm pretty sure he was a Dangbu Hall goon. I'll call Hanbyul and have her run a check on his ID...then we'll, get him out of here.", said Dae in a matter of fact tone. He pulled the man's ID from his pocket and dialed Hanbyul's number.

" It's Dae, we got attacked tonight.", he said.

" What? That location is secured, who would know where to find you?", she asked.

" Apparantly someone from the cartel. Maybe he has some connections on the inside. But It was a deliberate attempt to kill Minj. It sure wasn't me he was after. ", said Dae.

" So is he dead?", asked Hanbyul.

" I had to. He'd gotten inside the house, found Minzy and he had his gun aimed at Minzy's head, so I shot him.", said Dae.

" How did he get inside the house Dae? How did you let this happen?", asked Hanbyul, upset.

" Listen, I did what I had to do. Minzy's alive isn't she? Beside's,  this location is supposed to be secured. That's KISO's job, not mine!", said Dae.

" Ok, ok. I'm sorry. Were you able to get an ID on the intruder?", asked Hanbyul, calming down. Dae looked at the blood stained photo ID he held in his hands.

" I did. Looks like his name is...Ho Jun Kwang.", Dae read.

" Alright, I"ll have a preliminary run done on him and we'll have clean-up crew out there in about 15 minutes. Just so you know, Iv'e got a lead that may verify my suspicions on who is in charge of this whole thing.", said Hanbyul.

" Oh what? You still think it's hyung Se7en? When are you going to drop that so we can find the real -", Hanbyul, continued.

" Why don't you just let me do my job and I'll let you do yours.I have to go. I'll let you know if anything intersting turns up.", said Hanbyul hanging up. Dae just sighed , while staring at his phone.

...........................................

The next night, a going away party was being thrown for Seungri as he was going to Japan for a few months to explore opportunities in the variety show world. He already had a few offers out to him and since his drama had wrapped, he would have lots of free time. Lyra held the party at her place. It was a small get together and she ordered food from aThai restaurunt.

" Aww Ra, I'm gonna miss you. Thanks for doing all this.", said Seungri hugging Lyra.

" What? Are you kidding me? You think I would just let you take off, without doing something special? I don't think so. So are you excited or what?", Lyra asked.

" You know it. I'm ready to make some Japanese folks laugh!", Seungri exclaimed.

" Youre gonna be awesome!", she said.

" I feel bad though, leaving when hyung is going through such a rough time .", he said.

" I know, but he's taken care of. He has all of us and his mom and dad. It's a scary time for sure. But he knows you love him. You need to pursue your dreams and besides, staying here isnt going to keep Hye Yoon alive.", said Lyra

" Well, I'm just glad he has you. You guys are really great together. I'm glad I got to be a part of it.", said Seungri seriously. Lyra gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. " You, rock the casbah. Now, come on , lets grab some satay.", she said.He put his arm around her shoulder, as they walked to a table full of food. TOP looked at them and teased.

" Trying to cop a last minute feel, up on my girl, before you leave, I see.", TOP said walking over to the two.

" Oh stop hyung.", said Seungri as TOP ruffled his hair. " Glad you still have your sense of humor.", said Seungri.

" Ah, it's an act...it does help sometimes, though.", said TOP. Seungri put his hand on TOP's arm and loooked at him sympathetically .

In another corner of the room, Bom and YB were talking on the couch, when CL approached them both.

" Excuse me.", said CL . Both YB and Bom looked up at her. " Sorry, I just wanted to talk to Bommie for a second.", said CL. Bom, smiled, CL hadn't called her Bommie since things went sour between them both. YB smiled, got up and walked away so they could have some privacy.

" What's up?", asked Bom.

" What's up is that I miss you. I'm tired of holding a grudge against you for somehing that's not entirely your fault...I'm really sorry Bommie.", said CL. Bom almost started to cry.

" Aww chae, I'm so glad you told me that. I'm sorry for not being honest about how I felt about Bae. Honestly , I didn't know whether I liked him or  not...until I fell for him. If I knew you were into him -" CL, cut her short.

" That doesn't even matter. He's  a grown man, he can choose to be with whoever he wants. Just because I wasn't his choice...well, thats not your fault. The truth is,  I was just jealous., said CL. Bom smiled.

" Well, you don't have to say anything else.", said Bom grabbing CL and giving her a bear hug.

" With everything going on with Seunghyun oppa, I feel like I need to cherish everything and everyone.", said CL , still in the hug. She let go and continued. "...and that means my frienships. You girls are like sisters to me. I don't want to throw that away over a boy.", said CL.

" Ah, boys!", exclaimd Bom. She and CL started laughing when Bom looked over at GD talking to YB. " Speaking of boys...", Bom giggled. CL playfully hit her.

 " Oh gosh, whatever.", said CL, though she continued to glance at GD with a permagrin on her face. Something about him, was definitely drawing her in as of late. She didn't know where the feeling came from, but she liked it.