Our House in the Middle of the Street

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

The next morning Lyra was finishing her shower and found herself amused to suddenly hear Notorius B.I.G's Big Poppa , blaring from another room. Lyra giggled to herself as she stepped out of the shower. After drying herself off, she slipped on, only her underwear and headed toward the direction of the music. She found TOP in the kitchen of the their private riad (like a villa) , dancing, bobbing his head and rapping with the lyrics while pouring orange juice.  He looked so hot, Lyra thought to herself, admiring his somewhat fitted, deep red, v-neck T-shirt and black fitted jeans, cuffed at the bottom and SupremeX red, white and navy checkered Vans. His hair was nicely tousled atop his head, for that semi- wet bedhead look. He shot his head up at Lyra and crip-walked towards her, causing Lyra to start cracking up

" I love it when you call me Big TOP-uh,if you got a ***up in your waist , please don't shoot up the place. Cuz' I see the lady tonight , that will be havin' my baby, baby.", he rapped, changing the lyrics to suit himself. He grabbed Lyra by the waist and pulled her close, as he kept rapping. Lyra started dancing and rapping right along with him.

" Straight up honey really I'm askin' Most of these fellas think they be mackin' but they be actin'. Who they attractin' with that line, "What's your name, what's your sign?" Soon as he buy that wine I just creep up from behind, And ask what your interests are, "Who you be with?" .
Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial You gon' be here for a while, I'm gon' go call my crew You go call your crew, we can rendezvous at the bar around two...", they rapped in unison. TOP stopped to grab Lyra's hand and he danced her to the kitchen counter in front of a huge spread of food.

"I ordered us breakfast.", he said , still bobbing his head. Lyra smiled wide and grabbed a banana while TOP went to turn the music down.

" Wow, breakfast? Biggie Smalls? Now that's how you start the morning.", she said plopping up and sitting on the counter. He stood between her legs, placing his hands on her thighs and gave her a sweet kiss.

" Yeah, kind of like you walking around in your y little underwear. Good morning to me.", he said kissing her again. Lyra smiled.

" Welcome to your life.", she smiled. " So what else can I look forward to today?"

" This is just the beginning. I was thinking after breakfast, we could check out some history in this little town called Lixus. There are a bunch of ancient ruins there that are being excavated right now.", he said kissing her cheek.

" Oooh!! That sounds cool. Then what?", she said like a little girl.

" Then, we can indulge in sauna, get the royal treatment, relax..."

" And then? And then?"

" Then, grab lunch, stroll up and down the streets, do some shopping and come back here for...whatever.", he smirked ily, sliding his hands up and down her thighs.

" If we even make it to lunch.", she smiled back just as seductively.

" Hey, hey. What are you trying to do to me?", he joked, while placing kisses all along her neck.

" You started it.", she smiled as he pulled back.

He sighed. " I know I did. So, what was I saying?", he asked, genuinely confused.

" After we do...whatever, then what? dinner?"

" Yeah, maybe dinner and a movie in. We have a few days, I want to check out the desert and do some camel riding whle I'm here.", he said.

" Yes!! You can't go to Africa and not ride a friggin' camel!!!", Lyra repeated enthusiastically when her cell phone buzzed. It was sitting on the counter and she grabbed it. She made an annoyed face.

" What?", asked TOP.

" Ugh, Evan just texted me.", she said as she opened it.  Her expression then changed to one of surprise. " Oh, he just said I'm sorry, that's it. I guess the message you left him the other day got through to him."

" Oh, well good then. Maybe he'll leave us alone. I know you still care about him as a friend or whatever but...", TOP trailed off.

" No babe, you have every right to be annoyed, it's annoying. Besides you're my husband, you come first. It's just too bad things didn't end well."

" Yeah, well, anyways. I wanted to talk to you about something else.", said TOP switching subjects.

" What?"

" Well, I was thinking we could stay here for the next three days then fly out to L.A and finish out our honeymoon looking at houses. Lyra broke into a massive grin and flung her arms around TOP's neck.

" Woo hoo! Homes in L.A, the bi-national life begins! Can we go see my familiy? And then we can go to all the places in L.A you never get to go when you're on tour there! How long are we gonna be there!", she was kicking her legs back and forth, what she did when he was excited or very content.

TOP chuckled at her enthusiasm. " Calm down jagi! Yes we will see your family. Yes take me wherever you want and we'll be there for three days. I already have some places set up,a few of the ones we looked at together."

" Yay! Even thought we were going to wait."

" Surprise!", he smiled as he kissed her. " This is going to be fun."

" Yeah it is. I'm so stoked!", she said as they sat at the counter holding one another.

..............................

MInzy took off her sunglasses and took in the the bright sunshine beaming through the windows and glass doors. She looked around and smiled as she took in her surroundings. She glanced at the palm trees lined up outside like soldiers. It was almost as if they were welcoming her personally.The sign overhead read Welcome to LAX. She had arrived in L.A just two days after meeting Tiago. She immediately paid for a flight the night she met him. She could only imagine what adventures and experiences would await her and now that she was here, her imaginings would now become a reality.

" Well hello L.A.", she said to herself, as she continued toward the luggage terminal.