Exposed

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

Minzy was in her dorm at night getting ready for bed. She had just brushed her teeth and had pulled down the sheets. She got into bed and turned off her nightlight. She had barely closed her eyes to sleep when she heard an all too familiar sound. It sounded like a sharp pellet hitting the side of the windowsill. She waited a couple of minutes to see if she would hear it again. Nothing. She then relaxed her head and closed her eyes. A few moments later, something loud and fast shot through her window, breaking it. Just as she thought. Bullets.She rolled off the bed onto her floor as bullets kept flying in. A second, a third and finally a fourth. She sat there under her bed shaking , afraid to stand up. She heard Bom, CL and Dara open her door.

" Stay back!", yelled MInzy.

" Minj -", yelled Dara but Minzy cut her off .

" Do as I say! Just stay back until I tell you it's ok.. Just go back to your rooms now!", yelled Minzy. She could feel them still standing there. " I said go back to your rooms. Trust me, If you don't want to get hurt, just go back! Now!", yelled Minzy in a voice none of them had ever heard before. They did as she said. Minzy sat there shaking, trying to find an opportune time to get up. She reached in between her two mattresses and pulled out her gun. A very small pistol Se7en had given to her as a gift. She slowly pulled it out and shot up, pointing it at the window. After what seemed liked an hour at least, Minzy felt it was safe. She kept the gun in her hand and went to round up the girls...to tell them the truth.

...................................

TOP went to visit his sister early the next morning, as he knew he would have a full day, so he visited her first thing. He brought a bouquet of fresh flowers to change out the old dying ones that were in the vase. He went and got fresh water then set them beside her bed. Yellow daffodils, her favorite. He took his usual seat next to her bed and grabbed her hand.

" Hi beautiful. You look so peaceful right now. I just know your'e going to open your eyes soon though.", he said tenderly , caressing her small hand. He stared at her with a smile on his face.

" Did I tell you? SUB-UNIT is back together, we may even tour this summer...", his voice trailed off, looking at her lifeless body. All that could be heard were the sounds of the beeping machines and the life-like breathing of the respirator.

" Why did this happen? Why did you have to get into a coma, of all the accidents, Oma told you not to go on the hard slopes, but your'e such a hardhead...like me. Like all of us.", he said gripping her hand. Suddenly he looked up at the machine monitoring her heartbeat and it began beeping like crazy. Her rate had increased dramatically as well. TOP stood up,  wide eyed pushing the button for the nurse and yelling as well.

" Nurse! Nurse! " he yelled as Hye Yoon's body started convulsing. He let go of her hand and looked on with shock as her body involuntarily started shaking and whipping back and forth, violently. He ran towards the door with tears in his eyes.

" I need someone in here now! It's my sister!!", he screamed. Nurses finally rushed in and saw what was happening. They pushed past him and immediately began stabilizing her. He walked out in the hallway and slid down to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

.............................................