Tom and Jerry

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

A blonde, girl reclines on her bed reading a teen mag. Her walls are plastered with various Kpop artists, such as T-Ara, SNSD, Bigbang but especially Se7en. She's taking a quiz at the moment.

Which Celebrity is your perfect Match?

She circled the letter D to the final question and began calculating her score. Her wavy ponytail fell against her face as she concentratred. She totalled her score and flipped the glossy page to find out who her dream man was. The result; Zac Efron.

" Yes!", she exclaimed, her large grey eyes beaming. Her attention was diverted by her mother, barging open her bedroom door.

" Jamie hun, can you run down to the market and pick me up some eggs?", her mother asked. A short rotund woman, with poodle like permed , blonde hair, stood at the door. Jamie sighed.

" Mom, now?", whined Jamie.

" Yes, now.", answered her mother in a more firm tone. Jamie got up, grabbed her ipod and ear buds and walked out the door. Her mother slapped her on the bottom on the way out.

Jamie walked down the street, just a couple of blocks, with Se7en's Digital Bounce blasting in her ears. The market was close and once she arrived she headed straight to the candy section. She noticed a blonde male standing in line waiting for the cashier. He was wearing sunglasses and he had a mole. She kept staring at him, for something about him was oddly familiar. She sidled next to him , casually running her fingers along the various bags of chips. She snuck glances when she could. He felt her eyes on him and shot his head in her direction. She quickly turned away to face the gummy worms and slim Jim's before heading back to grab the eggs. As she stood by the eggs, she positioned her phone and slyly snapped a pic of the man. Afterwards she stood in line behind him and studied his frame. His height, his build, were all familiar, could it be? She thought to herself. But why would Se7en be in Vermont, with blonde hair?  It couldn't be. She listened intently as it was his turn to pay. If she could hear his voice, she would know for sure. Se7en was her favorite artist. She knew every fact about him, had every album and had seen every special he was on. Also those lips, were unmistakeable.

" That'll be $2.50.", said cashier. Se7en handed the man two dollars and 40 cents.

" I said $2.50 sir, this is only two dollars and 40 cents.", said the cashier.

" Oh , sorry.", said Se7en, fumbling to find a dime. Jamie smirked a bit upon hearing his voice. Se7en then placed the dime on the counter, grabbed his drink, nodded and rushed out of the market.

Later thet evening, Jamie sat at her laptop and logged onto her blog, Korea in Vermont. Living in a town as small as Brattlesboro did not offer the kind of musical and cultural diversity as say L.A or New York, especially in the kpop arena. Jamie had only two close friends who shared her mania of and listened to Kpop on a regualr basis, so the three of them created a blog, to show their love on the world-wide net , for all to see. Jamie's newest blog entry read:

Kpop sighting in sleepy Brattlesboro, Vermont?

She then posted the picture she had snapped of Se7en in the mini-market. Jamie began to type the opening lines of her entry.

" Could this be , the one and only hottie of Kpop himself, Se7en...", Jamie began.

..........................................

The police knocked on Teen Top's dorm door at around 8:30 at night. Though T.O.P media tried to desist them, upon showing mgmt. their warrant, T.O.P Media had no choice but to let them in. Chunji and L.Joe were the only ones home and were looking over the week's schedule when they heard a heavy knock at the door. Startled, Chunji jumped a bit and looked at the door.

" Man, why so loud?", he mumbled to himself, as he stood up to answer. " Who is it?", he questioned.

" Police! Open up.", answered an officer. Chunji's eyes widened as he whipped his head back at L.Joe. He then slowly openned the door. There were two uniformed men standing there.

" Hello officers. How may I help you?", Chunji asked.

" We have a warrant. Can we come in and ask you a few questions?", asked one of the officers. He was tall , thin but muscular. He looked to be between the ages of 35 and 40. Good looking but stern-faced. The other officer was a bit shorter and stockier, but fit none -the -less. He was also a bit older and his face was weathered and dotted with pockmarks.

" I'm officer Kim, this is my partner officer Yo. We have reason to believe there is some evidence here that points to the Dangbu Hall Case.", said officer Kim stepping inside the door. Chunji closed the door behind him amd sat next to L.Joe on the couch. He was nervous and his knee bounced up and down uncontrollably. L.Joe placed his hand on Chunji's knee to stop him.

" Possibly, yes. I'm L.Joe. I 'm guessing this is about  that article in the magazine? We did find something in CAP's room, however, we wanted to talk to him first before the authorities got involved. We have no idea what any of it means. It's all speculation.", said L.Joe calmly.

" That's where we come in.Show us the evidence and let us figure it out.", said officer Kim.

" Where is the alleged photo?", asked officer Yo.

" In CAP's room.". said L.Joe.

" Show me please.", said Officer Yo. L. Joe led Officer Yo into CAP's bedroom while officer Kim continued questioning Chunji.

" Besides this photo, do you have any other info. regarding CAP and Soon Teck?", he asked.

" No, which is why I was so shocked. CAP never mentioned Soon Teck and honestly never talked about his father at all, except to say that he never really knew him.", answered Chunji.

" How did you find the photo?", asked the officer.

" I was borrowing a shirt that was lying on his desk. As I grabbed the shirt,something fell to the ground. Knowing that CAP does not like his things touched or out of place , naturally I picked it up to  place it back. That's when I noticed the obituary and the photo , paper clipped together.", said Chunji. Just then Officer Yo and L.Joe returned to the main room with the photo. He had placed the items in a small plastic bag.

" Here it is.", said Officer Yo, while L.Joe took his seat back next to Chunji.

" There's no need for you boys to be scared. Looks like you found some scary eveidence and didn't know what to do with it. We will take this back and as far as CAP is concerned, when he gets back in town, let us know. Wel'l be paying you boys another vist then.", said officer Yo.

" When is he back again?", asked Officer Kim.

" Next week I think.", said L.Joe.

" Tokyo you said? To visit familiy? Officer Yo, lets run a check on all flights out of Incheon to Tokyo in the last few days. See if we can get a track on him.", said Officer Kim. " Have a good night boys. If we have any further questions, we will call you.", at that officer Kim and Yo both bowed before exiting the dorm. Chunji shut the door, sighed and leaned against the door.

" This is bad, really , really bad. When CAP gets home, he's going to kill us!", yelled Chunji.

" What are we gonna do though? Lie to the cops? We had to . If it werent for that stupid magazine, none of this would be happening. But what if CAP is up to something shady. I mean...what if?", L.Joe pondered.