Curious

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

A half an hour later, Minzy arrived at Tiago's address. After winding up a very steep hill, the taxi slowly pulled up to a gigantic, yellow spanish stucco villa. The place was magnificent. There was a black iron gate that enclosed the property and Large Birds of Paradise plants took over the front yard. She stepped out and grabbed her bags  before paying the fare. Tiago was expecting her and had a servant waiting out front, near the gate to collect her belongings. He led her up a cobblestone pathway to a thick, dark cherrywood door. He opened the door for her, carrying her bags.

"Mr. Braga will be down shortly, I'll just place these in your room.", said the servant.

Minzy nodded and smiled." Thank you."

The servant nodded and headed upstairs. Minzy gawked at the interior which was just as magnificant as the exterior. The floors were a toast colored tile, and  Spanish vases of varying styles and colors dotted the room. Some were huge and filled with lush green plants, others looked indigeneous and placed atop marble busts or Venetian glass tables.

" Pretty grand huh?", The sound of a female voice behind her caused Minzy to snap her head back and turn around.

" It...it is.", said Minzy , taking in the slim blonde who stood before her. She was about 5 feet 6, ample bust, small waist and narrow hips. Her hair was blonde, almost gold and tumbled down her shoulders and back in very thick, silky curls. Her skin was tanned, but natural, not the orange kind aqquired at tanning salons. She had high cheekbones and an oval face, completed by large , round, bright green eyes, a small turned up nose and a naturally , pink, small but plump and round mouth. She was gorgeous, like a model, Minzy thought to herself as the young lady advanced towards her.

" I'm Kat, you must be Minzy. Tiago's been bragging about you."

" Really?"

" Yeah, he's like she's a huge kpop star and she's y. You're his favorite of the 2NE1 girls."

" Have you listened to us at all?

" Only through him. I like a few songs, but I'm more of a rock girl. I gotta say though, you really know how to dance...I see why Tiago likes you. Anyways, he's got a thing for Asian girls."

" Oh...so um, do you live here?", asked Minzy.

" I do, I guess you could say I'm his...assistant, I do things for him for his business. Are you gonna stay for awhile?"

" Just a couple of weeks, then I gotta head back and work on a new album."

" Well...welcome, really nice to meet you. If you need anything let me know, My room is upstairs, next to the master bathroom...Tiago will give you the tour. See you around.", said Kat as she bounced off to another room. As Minzy watched her walk away, Tiago descended down the stairs.

" Minzy, you made it. I apologize for not getting out here to greet you earlier."

Minzy's heart skipped a beat, he was even more handsome than she had remembered. He buzzed his hair, so his striking eyes stood out even more. He had on a simple T-shirt and worn jeans, that showed off his perfectly sculpted body. " Oh, Tiago. It's ok.", she said staring at him.

" I see you met Kat. She's great, she is a good person to know around here. She knows all the in's and outs of this property, as it is a rather large estate.", he  said, his thick accent driving Minzy crazy.

" Great, so what now?", she asked not quite sure what she was even here for.

" let me show you to your room. There you can get ready for tonight. I'm holding my annual Bazaar Ball tonight."

" Bazaar Ball? What is that? I'm not sure if I brought anything for  a ball?"

" Do not worry about what to wear. I took care of that already. As far as the ball goes, let's just say it will be an unforgettable  experience. Shall we?", he asked finally, holding out his arm for her to latch on to, as they ascended up the stairwell.