In The Works

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

After the summer break YG allotted the YG artists, it was time to head back to work, especially SUB-UNIT who had to prepare for the World Tour. They worked day and night on new songs and dance routines. But they decided to keep the warrior based theme they used for the min-tour the previous year, since international fans had not seen it. They did tweak a few things however, like adding a few more extravagant sets since they now had a bigger budget, but the concept remained the same.

They hit up Asia first and hit up Beijing, Hong Kong, Phillipines, Vietnam and japan. Next up was Europe which included France, Germany and Spain. They also made it to Australia and a handful of South American countries before their final leg of the tour, North America, Los Angeles, would be their first destination.

Bae was also making great strides in his anger issues. Although he never agreed to therapy sessions, he did begin to discuss his feelings more openly with the guys in addition to praying and meditating more. He had been negelecting his spiritual core and once he began to go to his faith, his disposition, heart and attitude began to change drastically

They spent their last night in South America at a Churascurria resturaunt, located in Santiago Chile. They celebrated the finale of a successful Latin America tour, with Murtado, a Chilean alcoholic  drink, Ginger Ale ( for Lyra of course) and meat galore. The place was dimly lit but full of color. The tables were wooden and in varying shades of blue, yellow and red. Small round lightbulbs were strewn on the celing,  similiar to Christmas lights.  It was warm and muggy inside and amazing scents wafted from the kitchen and filled the air.

" Oh man, this meat is amazing!", declared TOP, a mouthful of seasoned steak in his mouth.

" I am diggin' South America too. Seungri would have loved Brazil.", said GD, looking around the vibrant restauraunt full of loud, jovial people.

" Oh, yeah the hot bods.", added YB

" I mean, I'm a committed man, but dang -those Brazillian girls were hot!", exclaimed GD.

" Those girls aint got nothin' on my baby.", said TOP, kissing Lyra's cheek. Everyone else rolled their eyes.

" Rub it in that your lady is here and ours aren't,", lamented YB.

" Sorry, it's part of the contract.", teased Lyra, throwing a french fry at his head. " Hey, I'll be back, gotta hit the ladies room.", she said getting up. TOP's eyes were glued to her as he watched her saunter away, in a belted, sleeveles, black t-shirt dress, red leggings and ankle boots.

" Man! I'm so lucky, she's beautiful isn't she?", TOP gushed, still smiling in her general direction. The guys smiled at him.

" So when are you going to pop the question? We land in L.A tomorrow, man.", said GD.

" Well, first, since there's no father in the picture, I'm going to ask her mother for her hand. Luckily weve skyped and spoken on the phone a few times so she knows who I am and is somehwat aqquainted with me. I think she gets how much I love her daughter. After that, I'm not sure. I have a couple of ideas I want to run by you guys though.", said TOP.

" So you didn't forget to bring the ring? Right?", asked YB.

" What? Dude, I asked you hold on to it, you don't remember that conversation we had!?", asked TOP gettin riled up and worried, his brows furrowing. GD and YB looked at one another and laughed.

" Just kidding man, I have it.", smiled YB, he and GD still chuckling.

" Not funny! This is really important ok?", stated TOP.

" Dude chill. it's gonna be great...congrats man, you guys are good together. Iv'e never seen you this happy with a girl.", said YB, sincerely.

" Thanks Bae. But don't congratulate me yet.", said TOP.

" You think she'll say no?", asked GD.

" No. I don't know, it's just scary is all. Oh guys. Chill, chill, she coming back.", said TOP looking at Lyra who was walking back to the table. The guys quit talking. and Lyra noticed the awkward silence.

" So I guess I really am the life of the party. Why so quiet?", she asked, taking her seat.

" Um, just full I guess.", said GD , when the live salsa band started up.

" Wanna dance?", asked TOP getting up and grabbing Lyra's hand.

" You want to dance? To salsa? Let's hope we come back unscathed.", joked Lyra,  looking at GD and YB.

" Just, come on.", urged TOP, grabbing her around the waist and leading her to the already packed dance floor. GD and YB followed.