Behind Your Back

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

 

Minzy woke up the next morning in a haze. She slowly pried open her eyes and blinked a few times to focus in on her surroundings. She soon realized she wasn't alone. After sitting up, she studied the three bodies lying in bed next her. She was sandwhiched between, two girls. Kat was on the left and another girl, a beautiful Latin girl, was on her right. Next to the Latin girl was a white guy, with blond hair and freckles. Did she have a foursome? Minzy asked herself. Memories began to re-surface as the previous night's events started to unfold in her mind. She smirked to herself as certain details became clear. The ball was amazing. She was wearing an extravagant blood red, gothic style ball gown. She remembered Kat and the latin girl dancing seductively with her, she also remembered the three of them kissing in full view of the partygoers, however if she recalled correctly, everyone at the party seemed to be making out in front of one another. After awhile there was a sea of bodies, kissing, touching and slithering on one another. It was as if the party turned into a huge . Kat turning over in bed snapped Minzy out of her thoughts. She looked up at Minzy and smiled.

" Good morning.Vixen. Your'e not as innocent as you look.", smirked Kat.

Minzy smiled back. " I never said I was innocent." Kat just smiled and yawned.

" So last night...was that a. ..a party?", asked Minzy.

" Kind of. Let's just say, all of Tiago's friends enjoy the more...carnal aspects of life. Most parties turn into a good time...if you know what I mean."

" My kind of party. I thought it was a dream at first, but then I realized."

" Nope, not a dream baby. We could do this everyday if you really want to.", said Kat, her voice husky and y from just waking up. She leaned in and kissed Minzy on the cheek.

" I'm gonna take a shower now. See you around.", said Kat getting out of bed and walking out of the room. Minzy sat there in a state of shock, co-mingled with intrigue and excitement. Maybe she would stay here for awhile afterall.

..............................................

Kat headed downstairs and ran into Tiago, who immediately qiuestioned her about Minzy.

" I see she performed well last night...she didn't even need alcohol or drugs...she's a natural.", he commented.

" Oh yeah she is. It's only a matter of time I think, before she's ready.", added Kat.

" Well she seems ready now."

" Give her some time, maybe another few weeks.", insisted Kat.

" Two more weeks and that's it. Time is money and we need to get this train rolling. Do what you can do, to get here where she needs to be. Can I count on you?"

" Tiago, I'm your girl."

" I know you are.", he said, pulling her in for a slow deep kiss. Kat smiled and walked away.

........................................

TOP and Lyra arrived in L.A a week later as scheduled to check out homes, but not before making a pit stop at her mom's house beforehand. They pulled up the driveway in their sky blue, Renault rental car.

" So we can only stay for a bit, our appointment is in an hour in Studio City.", said TOP as he parked the car.

" Oh yeah, I know. L.A traffic monkey balls.", added Lyra  as she hopped out of the car , illiciting chuckles from TOP. He got out afterwards and grabbed her hand.

" I'd like to stay longer though, just so you know. Just don't wanna be late.", he added, afraid he may have offended her.

" I know babe. it's all good.", said Lyra giving his hand a small squeeze , before knocking on the door. Her mom Gina, greeted them enthusiastically.

" Oh my goodness! it's the newlyweds comin' to pay big mama a visit!", she squealed, then planted kisses on each of their cheeks. TOP and Lyra stepped inside and took a seat on the couch.

"it's so good to see you.", said TOP.

" You too sugar. How was the honeymoon?", asked Gina

" Out of this world! We rode on camels and everything!!!", exclaimed Lyra.

" Wow, exotic.", said Gina, " Hold that thought -I'm gonna grab you guys some drinks. Water? Tea ? lemonade?"

" Oh,lemondae!", shouted TOP excitedly. Gina smirked remembering how many glasses he drank upon their first meeting.

" Oh I knew I didn't even have to ask you.", she teased. " What about you baby?", to Lyra.

" Lemonade too, it's hot outside!" Said Lyra

Gina nodded and headed to the kitchen when Kayleen came bounding downstairs.

" Hey guys! When did you get here?", she smiled a huge smile at them both as she held out her arms for a hug. Lyra ran and partook first then TOP wrapped his long arms around Kayleeen.

" Just now.", answered Lyra

" Are you going to stay for awhile?". asked Kayleen

" Just for a couple of days, wer'e looking at houses.", said TOP

" Oh fantastic! Where?", asked kayleen

" Studio City, Windsor Square and Porter Ranch.", said TOP.

" All those are great places! They all have a fairly high Asian demographic as well."

" I love how she knows this kind of stuff.", chuckled TOP.

" Yeah, you would know that. But we kind of planned it that way. When we have kids, we want him or her to be able to be around Asian culture, even when they are in the states.", said Lyra.

" Look at you guys, talking about kids already. So cute!!", cried Kayleen as TOP and Lyra smiled at one another. Kayleens phone rang soon thereafter.

" Oh, it's D.", said Kayleen.TOP and Lyra then looked at one another confused. " Oh, it's my nickname for Daesung.", she said walking away and answering.

" Daesung is calling my sister? Wow...gotta follow up on that one.", said Lyra.

" Cool." added TOP. Gina returned with drinks in hand.

" So, I don't really want to bring this up but. Evan's been snooping around here the last couple of days.", she said handing out the lemonades to TOP and Lyra.

" Excuse me? Evan? Why?", asked Lyra already irritated.

" He found out you guys would be in L.A, some celebrity rag he read and has stopped by hoping to catch you guys...well specifically you Lyra."

" I don't want to talk to him. We don't have anything to say to one another.", Lyra gulped down her lemonade furiously.

" He wants to apologize and says he needs to do it in person."

" I have to say this makes me uneasy. He called numerous times during our wedding, once on our honeymoon and now this? It's too much.", added TOP equally frustrated.

" Oh I agree. I told him that you guys were married now. What's done is done and he needs to let you guys live your life. Then I told him to stop coming around here ...he's not the Evan I used to know and to be honest he was making me uncomfortable. I said ,look - you need to step, cuz' I'm not havin' no non-sense.", affirmed Gina.

" Thanks mom. Sorry you had to deal with that."

" Oh it's not your fault. I mean he would show up at odd times too. Like 11 at night,  then he would call asking if you guys were here yet. I guess he figured you'd come and see me when you arrived, still don't know how he knew to contact me."

" That's weird.", said Lyra.

" Well if he shows up...I don't know what I'm gonna do.", added TOP.

" Hopefully he won't. But we'll deal with that if it comes up." said Lyra.

" I don't mean to scare you guys, youll be fine. He's just not over you. But that's his problem. Not yours.", said Gina. TOP and Lyra just stared at one another, ominously.