Day At The Park

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

It was a gorgeous sunny day, with the temperature soaring to 90 degrees. The gang arrived at  the park half an hour after opening to make sure they would get their moneys worth by allowing themselves an entire day. Everyone was hyper and in a good mood. On the way daown they caravaned in two cars, singing songs at the top of their lungs and engaging in lots of horseplay. They parked their car in a private VIP section,  reserved for the affluent and famous. They barrelled out of the cars with boisterous shouts and laughter. CL almost fell out of Dara's white Range Rover Sport escaping her tickle war attackers GD and Bom. Her left foot slipped off the bottom edge of the car but she quikly regained full balance and managed to sprint out of the car and hide behind the rear. Gd and Bom were fast on her tails and attacked her, causing her to collapse to the ground as she laughed wildly. YB and Dara slowly exited the car , checking to make sure they had their belongsings while watching and laughing at the trio. TOP, Lyra,MInzy, Dae and Seungri rode up in the second car and had their own antics going on. As Seungri put his black Jaguar Sedan in park, while contesting a game decision

" It was not past the tme limit.", he protested.

" Oh My gosh Ri, it was like  half a minute after.", cried Lyra as the others agreed.All the voices clamoring over one another. They were playing a game called name that blank, broken up in this case into two teams. Each team annunces the category they had chosen, it could be a song or a film. Then they would nominate one person to hum the tune or fire off a line of dialoge in which one person from the other team has to guess,There was a time limit hoever of three minutes and if the person guessed wrong then the team would lose a turn, if they guessed right but shouted the answer past the time limint, then they would get pinched...by everyone. This is where Seungri found himself at the moment.

" You guys are evil.", he luaghed as they all gleefully tweaked his skin. Their bositerous voices echoed as they all filed out of the car. Lyra ran and tackled Seungri as he stepped out of the car, wrapping her arms around him.

" Ri, I'm so happy you got to come today! My twin!", she smiled as he  spun her around. TOp the took an opportunity to hop on Daesung's back for a piggy back ride.

" Dae's here too! It's Dae Day!!!!", squealed TOP while Dae laughed, spinning him around. GD gathered his composure ,so that he could organize the rowdy group, because at this rate they would never make it into the theme park.

" Ok, guys, let's go!", he yelled, motioning with his arm for everyone to follow him as he walked ahead. They settled on a stretch of simulated beach once they got in. After laying blankets down Minzy asked Dae to put sunscreen on her.

" Sure.", he answered, his shirt off revealing his spectacular pecs. Minzy took off her tank top and board shorts , slowly revealing an almost non existant crimson red bikini. The top were two tiny triangles barely covering her s and the bottoms had two thin strings that ran from the crotch indent, across her hips and around to the back . A piece a fabric over the crotch and a scrunch bottom, clearly defining her basically bare, taut muscles. Dae as well as the others could not help but stare. She eyed Dae coyly and laid down on her stomach.

" Do my back.", she commanded, as she slithered onto the beach towel, her the last thing slighty raised in the air before finally lying flat. Dae gulped nervously .and quickly rubbed the lotion on her back so that he could be done with the task.

" Ok, all done, I'm gonna catch one of the rides, anyone want to join me?", he asked runing ahead not waiting for a response. TOP, Lyra and Seungri ran behind him.  YB, Bom and  GD and CL looked at one another perplexed and uncomfortable.Dara who was lying next to Minzy glared at her.

" What was that? You might as well have jumped on him and stuck your tongue down his throat.", she said.

" I already tried that, but apparently he's in love with someone else.", Mimzy rolled her eyes non-chalantly. DAaa looked at her in disbeleif.

" Dae's in love ? With who?", she asked.

" He didn't say.", said Minzy.

' Well,that doesn't matter - Why are you acting like this, that's the real question?", asked Dara.

" Acting like what? There's no crime in flirting.", said Minzy. Dara rolled her eyes.

" I can't believe you.", she huffed and turned her attention to the giggling park goers in the distance ahead.

.................................

M.Flo hit the stage later that day and the corowd was hyped. The sun was at peak point and all the YG couples were there , front and center rocking out. As M.Flo finished his set TOP grabbed Lyra's hand and led her out and away from the crowd. many people stared at all six lovebirds, some reaching their hands out to them, others shouting "hello" and " Is that really them?" and commenting how hot they thought they were. When they wre safely out of the crowd, TOP kept dragging Lyra further away.

" Why don't we break off from everyone for a bit, I wanna have some time, just us.", he smiled. Lyra smiled up at him, her body tinglined as she eyed his cute dimples. He would just say thinmgs like that and her body would melt  like putty.

" I would love that.", she replied. TOP told the others they'd meet up in about an hour at the aqualoop while he and Lyra did some exploring on their own.They opted for the Lazy River ride, a serene ride that allowed them to slowly drift down a slow flowing stream of water. Luckily , even though the park was packed, this particulr attraction wasn't. Many folks were flocking to the music festival instead. TOP laid back on his raft  with his sunglasses on and sighed.

" Aah, this is nice.", he said. Lyra was reclining as well.

" Indeed", she said. Her raft was slowly floating away from his , so he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, to keep her in his vicinity. After a few moments of silence, TOP spoke.

" So Jagi.", he started. he got no response. " Hey , jagi?", he asked again, still nothing, He kicked her inflatable tube and she jumped.

" Oh, what? huh?", she said. TOP began laughing.

" Were you sleeping?", he asked.

" Oh man, was I? I must have, it's just so hot and weve' been on crazy rides since like 11. What time is it, 2pm ?", she asked.

" Yeah. I know, it is relaxing out here, but stay awake for a second.", he requested. Lyra sat up.

" No, I'm cool now, I'm cool.", she said , adjusting herself.

" I was just curious about somethieng.", he said.

' Yeah? What?"

" What do you think of me, we ll of us?", he asked.

" Um, what do yu mean?", ashe asked perplexed.

" Like, are we just a temporary thing? What if SUB-UNIT runs it's course, don't  you want to go back tothe States?", he asked.

" Us, temporary? I hope not. No one knows what the future holds but , I love you...a lot and I definitely want to stay together and , you know  see where this goes.", Lyra bit her words, knowing guys run at the word marriage if it's talked about too soon. TOP smiled.

" Yeah, so waht about the Ststaes, do you miss it?"

" Honestly? No. Imiss my family though, but this os an adventure. There is so much still to be discovered about Seoul, about Korea as a whole and I'm thorogjly enjoying my experience here. I was over the U.S.A a long time ago.', she chickled.

" Oh, cool."

" Would you ever move hre ? Permanenty?", he asked. Lyra thought for a omonet.

" I would...for one reason only though, and even then I'd like to have dual citizenship, so I caould spend equal amunts of time here and in the L.A.", she said,

" For one reason?", he asked.

" Yep. SO what's with all the questions, Choi?", she said,

" Oh, just wondering is all."

" What abut me? Am I just a foreign fling to entertain you temporaily while you wait fopr your one true Korean love?" she asked.

" No. Quite the opposite . You are my one true love.", he said leaning over and  kissing her cheek. Lyra smiled.

" In case you didn't know. Now you do.", he said.

...............................

Minzy was at the main stage, dancing like crazy next to Dara and Seungri. She was doing signature moves, many of them very y. Every now and again , Seungri was nudge her to stop or to town it down, only to receive, rolled eyes and attitude. A really cute guy noticed her dancing in d sideled up next to her.

" Hey , are you Minzy from 2Ne1?", he asled. he was young, around 19, tall and built with perfect, smooth  light golden skin. His this black hair was cut somewhat Justin Beiber in your face style, but with more volume and a slive wave to it. His deep set almond eyes, trailed her body.

" Your'e gorgeous.", he said as he began dancing next to her. She smiled. Dara was watching her from a distance giggling with the stranger. and she nudged Seungri.

" What is she doing?", said dara about to head over there, but Seungri pulled her arm to stop her.

" No, leaver her alone. If she wants to flirt, let her flirt. I doubt she'll do much else.", said Seungri as Dara looked on. Just then the guy walked away and Minzy was making her way backto Dar aand seungri.

" hey guys, I'm gonna run to  get a drink, you guys want anything?", she asked.

' No. who was that guy?", asked Dara.

" Oh, just a fan. I'll be back.:", said Minzy running off.

" See, just flirting, is all.", assured Seungri as he turned his attention back to the concert. Dar astill looked concerned but slowly got back into the music.

Minzy made a beeline past the concession stands to the bathrooms. There was a janitorrs storage area behind the bathroom. Monzy looked around to make sure no one was looking and opened the already slightly ajar door and walked in. The young man she was  chatting up earlier was inside waiting for her.

" Howd youget in here?", she asked sauntering up to him.

" I work here, a frind hooked me up.", he said grabbing her arundthe waist and hungriliy pressed his mouth ahainst her , his tongue immeditaely diving into and down . She gave it right back to him, with equal force. he gripped her and squeezed it , pulling down her bikini in the process as he led her neck, causing her to let out a serie sof moans. He skillfully reache dbehind and untied her bikin top and rammed her body against the wall, knocking down mops and ytoilet papr in the process. before she knew it, she was completely and his pants were down to his ankles. They slid and rubbed their bodies againt one another, the adrenaline and intensity increasing. Minzy loving and gettine even more by the fact that she was having with a total stranger. Her cries grew loudm, but he civered her n-mouth with his hands as he onated heavily.

Seungri and dara appluade as the Yoon Mi Rae;s set list was over. Dart alooked arund to see if Minzy were nearby.

" What si taking that girl so long?", asked dara.

" I was about to ask the same thing. Now I really need something to drink.",Seungri said. They walked awy from the crowd and to the nearst concession stand where  they figured Minzy would have headed to. Just then they saw her make her way towards them fcoming out of the women's bathroom area.

" hey guys, is the set over?', she asked.

" Yep. where your drink?", asked Seungri.

" Oh I downed it in like 2 seconds, i was so thirsty." , she said.

" UYeah and you look really flushed.", commented Dara.

" Um, yeah, do you know not feel how hot itis today?', she asked. " Come on, let's go to the aqualoop!", she said skipping away.