Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

Lyra and the guys were pounding water after the end of a lenghty dance rehearsal. They had all collapsed on the floor, panting for breath when GD glanced at the clock on the wall.

" It's almost 6, wanna grab some food? We have a couple of hours before going over the songs.", he heaved, wiping the sweat from his brow. YB who had already ripped his shirt off, hours ago stood up in agreement.

" Yes, I could kill a kimchi pancake right now.", he asserted. The others followed suit.

" Can we eat in the game room though? I'm so over that cafeteria.", Lyra whined.

" Shyeah! I'm about to take a nap on one of those couches as soon as I'm done eating.", announced TOP.

" I am too.", stated Lyra. TOP ran up behind her, and picked her up, wrapping his strong arms around her waist.

" Oh, yeah? Is that what you think?", he teased in a mock angry voice. Lyra laughed.

" As a matter of fact I don't think so - I know so!", she retorted with attitude, still giggling. GD and YB egged her on, hooting and hollering.

" Aish, is this the girlfriend I asked for?", he joked. Lyra slapped his arm as they all left the room loudly.

" Hey, how about you guys grab the food and Lyra and I will meet you in the game room.", said TOP. GD and YB smirked as Lyra looked on somewhat confused herself.

" Get your minds out of the gutter. Like we would be making out in there seeing as how people are always coming and going. I just don't feel like walking all the way down to the cafeteria and I want Lyra with me.", said TOP. This made Lyra's heart melt as she gave his hand a small sqeeze.

" Aight, be back with an assortment of goodies.", said GD as he and YB bounced down the hall.

" I really wanna make out with my girlfriend now." YB trailed off as he headed off, causing TOP and Lyra to chuckle. They made it to the game room and plopped on the couch. TOP grabbed the remote control and pulled Lyra to him. She layed her head on his shoulder and slid her arm around his waist, massaging his abs.

" Wow babe, solid as a rock.", she said smiling up at him.

" You like that?", he replied smugly.

" I do.", she smirked, as he leaned down to kiss her. He placed his lips on hers and pressed softly, letting the intensity build. He then parted with his, gliding his tongue in to meet hers. She let hers dance with his, as their mouths moved together in perfect rythym, causing her to let out a tiny moan. Hearing this revved him up even more so he turned her body into his and gripped her waist tighter. She ran her fingers through his dewey hair, damp from sweat while his tongue probed deeper. She moved her hands under his shirt and grazed her hands along his toned abs. His skin was hot and soft. He in turn let his hands travel down to her ample , taut and he squeezed it, hard. Lyra let out another moan, but this one wasn't so quiet. They both pulled away from the kiss and let out small giggles.

" Jagi, keep it down.", he whispered, his face still close to hers, while gazing hungrily at her full mouth.

" Sorry, it just feels so good.", she said breathless, equally as . He kissed her softly.

" You feel good.", he said ily, kissing her again.

" Yeah, but we gotta stop because ...you know, we have to. Besides you told GD and YB that you didn't want to come in here alone, just to make out. ", said Lyra.

" I know. I lied. But we need to stop. It's just hard because your'e so hot right now.", he murmured in her ear.
 Lyra smiled and let out one final gasp of pleasure as he lightly bit on her neck. He then abruptly sat up,  upon hearing YB and GD's voices down the hall. They resumed their original positions as the guys walked in, holding trays of food and drinks. GD looked at them knowingly.

" Whatever, I know you guys were in here, playing tonsil hockey just now.", he said non-chalantly.TOP and Lyra chuckled and shifted nervously.

" Whatever.", they both said in unison staring blankly at the television screen ahead of them. YB glanced at what they were watching to discover that it was a documentary about erasers. YB laughed.

" Why would you want to make out , when such thrilling television programming is on?", he said sarcastically. TOP threw one of the couch pillows at him.

" Just give me my food, buttface.", snapped TOP.

" Hey can we please change the channel?", lamented GD grabbing the remote and taking it upon himself. He quickly scanned through the channels when TOP halted him.

" Eh, go back to the news. I think I saw something about CAP.", he said. GD obliged and surfed back to the news channel. Sure enough, there was an image of CAP, handcuffed and being taken into custody. They listened to the reporter.

" In one of the most gruesome and bizarre crime scenes  to have taken place in Korea, since the Suwon, murder;  leader of Mega group Teen Top, CAP,  has been arrested on counts of atttempted manslaughter and assault. The victim? None other than the wildy successful idol, Se7en of YG entertainment..."

Everyone in the room gasped as they flashed Se7en's photo onscreen. YB's chopsticks fell from his hands and rattled onto the table before him, his mouth completely gaped open. The report continued.

"...is in critical condition right now at Shinwa Hospital after suffering copious amounts of blood loss. Apparantly Se7en was found in a motel in a small town in Vermont having been tortured for hours by CAP . When police arrived, it was discovered that his  left molar had been extracted, one of his toenails had been ripped off with pliers and the word saseanga-a had been carved into his skin with a jackknife. Authorities are looking deeper into this and believe this crime is related to the Dangbu Hall Cartel case. More developments as they arise."

GD, YB, Lyra and TOP all stared at one another in disbelief. Tears threatened to fall from TOP's eyes. First Hye Yoon and now this. He couldn't take anymore tradgedy. But not only was he sad, he was also hurt and angry. Was Se7en really involved in the cartel? GD and YB were just as stunned. GD buried his head in his hands and began rocking back and forth.

" I'm sick to my stomach.", said YB pushing his plate of food and chopsticks aside.

" CAP is such a sick bastard. He did that? To Hyung? He deserves to have his family jewels cut off , with the same knife he used to to carve into hyungs body.", said TOP. GD's was on the verge of vomiting. His face had gone pale as he gripped his stomach. He gurgled and covered his mouth, before dashing  to the bathroom.

" What are we gonna do? What is YG going to do?", asked Lyra.

" I'm going to check on GD.", said YB shooting up off the couch. Lyra looked over at a disheveled TOP. It was true, how much more could he take emotionally? It's not that he was some weakling, but he felt deeply, more deeply than most but that was part of what made him so brilliant and passionate at whatever craft he gave himself over to, that's what made him so magnetic. Lyra grabbed his hand , a part of her fearful he would push her away. He was barely learning how to let her in with his sister, would he withdraw all over again? But he didn't. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

" I love you. You know that?", she said.

" I know. I love you too...so much.", he said pulling her in for a tight squeeze. He held her for awhile and finally let go.

" I'm gonna check on the guys.", he said . Lyra nodded and watched as he stood up and walked out the room.