Come Around

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

Camera lights flickered and shone brightly upon GD and CL's faces as they sat at the conference table , discussing Kwontom Theory, GD's fashion line. A battery of questions were thrown at them, as they answered with cool professionalism and a brand of swag unique, only to them.

" What was the inspiration for the designs?" asked a reporter.

" Freedom and film noir. I wanted the fabrics and cut of the designs to allow a sense of freedom for the wearer.  Many of the items are somewhat loose and the fabrics are breathable, however the designs themselves are classic, yet eye catching with an avante garde edge, like a film noir. The color scheme is a blend of muted greys, cremes and blacks, paired with bolds. I hope people will enjoy them.", summarized GD.

" CL, what part will you play as the spokesperson?", shouted out another reporter.

" I will be the face of course, not only wearing the clothes in CF's but sporting them in my daily life as well. I think this line is created in such a way that it brings haute couture to the streets. It's high - end and downtown. It's classicism from the future. It's bold yet meek. I'm one hundred percent behind the brand, GD's vision and his genius.", said CL as she and GD smiled at one another. Bom and YB were in attendance and smiled at them both from afar. The voices of the reporters increased in volume as they all clamored to ask more questions.

" One more, only one more please.", said the moderator.

" You both look so great together, any plans to collaborate on an album or song, just the two of you?", asked a spectacled reporter. CL and GD looked at one another waiting for the other to answer. GD took the lead.

" At the moment we are both busy with 2NE1 and SUB-UNIT promotions respectively, but if we ever get free time, it would be an honor to work on a project with CL. She's an amazing artist whom I have a lot of respect for... and she's the baddest female, so what more could one ask for?", smiled GD. At this the audience broke into laughter. A mini fashion followed after and the event ended with a quick meet and greet. When everything was over Cl and GD went backstage and were pumped. They hugged one another and excalimed all kinds of joyous sentiments.

" This was so much fun! It's going to be great working with you like this.", smiled CL. GD smiled, as his eyes fixed on hers. He reached out and her cheek before slowly pulling her face towards his . He planted his full pouty mouth onto hers and kissed her softly. She was taken aback at first, then relaxed her lips and eagerly pressed them against his. She draped her arms around his neck, their lips melding together with growing intensity. They didn't know however , they were not alone. The sound of a male voice clearing his throat, caused them to swiftly break apart. They both turned around to find Bom and YB standing there and smiling. They then began to clap, causing GD and CL to both blush and smile with embarassement.

.......................................

Mama and Papa Choi had just arrived home after visiting Hye Yoon. Mama Choi hung her purse on the doorhook, adjacent to the front door and headed drectly into the kitchen.

" I'll go ahead and get dinner started.", said Mama Choi. Papa followed her.

" Lyra's not bringing over anymore dinners?", asked Papa Choi. Mama looked at him, surprised.

" I told her to stop. The child was staying up until 2 am preparing us meals. I told her with her busy schedule, she needed to stop, before she ends up passing out. I demanded her actually. I know she didn't like it, but it's for her own good.", said Mama Choi, pulling out pots and pans.

" Hmmmn.", said Papa Choi ominously.

" What does Hmmn mean?", asked Mama Choi, filling one of the pans with water.

" Oh, nothing really. I was thinking...we should make dinner , for our boy. He's going through a lot right now.  He and Lyra both.", said Papa. Mama Choi's eyes widened.

" You want to invite Lyra?", asked Mama, a small smile creeping across her face.

" Now, don't go jumping to conclusions. I still don't like the idea of our son dating ...dating her kind, a foreigner. But she has shown us a lot of kindness and it would make Seunghyun happy. He's who I'm concerned with.", said Papa Choi brusquely.

" I'll call them now!", sang Mama Choi , bouncing out of the room.

TOP and Lyra were taking a break from recording, to grab some teas for everyone whose voices were becoming strained. They knew they had to sing for another three hours, so honeyed tea would defintely do the trick. They walked up towards the elevator , TOP carrying the tray of drinks with one hand and holding Lyra's with the other. They pushed the button to go up and waited.

" I think wer'e going to record the newest song tonight, also.", said TOP, playing with Lyra's hair and brushing strands of it behind her ear.

" You think so? That means we'll probably be here until like -", Lyra counted the time, using her fingers, "  - 1 AM ish? Somewhere around there.", she estimated.

" Yep.", TOP said, his voice reflecting his exhaustion. Lyra stood on her tip-toes and gve him a quick peck.

" I know baby. I'm tired too.", she said sweetly as he placed his arm around her and leaned his head against hers. He then felt his phone buzz. He pulled it out the same time the elevator opened.

" Oma?", he said, but lost reception immediately. As soon as they got off the elevator, he called his mother back.

" Oma? Sorry, I was just boarding the elevator when you called and lost you...oh, ok.", TOP talked and continued to walk toward the recording studio. Lyra grabbed the drinks from his hands , to free him up.

" Dinner? Sounds good, when?....alright, that sounds nice...wait, what?", asked TOP stopping in the middle of the hall. He looked at Lyra with a dumbfounded expression on his face. Lyra stared back, inquisitively waiting for TOP's mother to finish saying, whatever she was saying on the other end.

" Wow...", TOP drew out the word like a little kid. " Ok, just let me know. I love you too oma.", said TOP hanging up the phone. He had an enourmous grin on his face. Lyra hadn't seen that in weeks.

" What baby?", asked Lyra, her smile equally as big as his, without even knowing why.

" Oma, just invited us over for dinner, but she told me it was appa's idea! He said, because of your kindess, he wanted to do something nice. Isn't that cool Jagi? I think he's  finally coming around!", cried TOP. Lyra smiled.

" That's really sweet. I"m shocked.", she said.

" Me too! But hey, it's a first step, right?", said TOP slipping his arms around her waist, " Besides, he's going to have to get used to seeing you around, whether he likes it or not.", he said placing a tiny kiss on her lips, "  - because your'e not going anywhere. Ever.", he said.

" Ever?", asked Lyra.

" Ever.", he said. They looked into each others eyes for a moment.

" Aren't you going to say ever again?", he joked.

" No, I thought you were.", she teased back.

" Nope, I'm done.", he smiled. They laughed, as they both walked back into the studio.