Constant Cravings

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

That night after the wedding, Lyra's family put on a sort of impromtu gathering in Gina's hotel room. She had a huge suite, so she invited everyone back for drinks and hanging out. GD, CL and Dara opted to go out to a club in Marrakesh with a few others and join the party later. However YB, Bom, Minzy, Seungri and Dae decided to kick it with the family. The isley Brothers' Footsteps in the Dark was bumping and some of Lyra's older relatives, including Uncle Leroy were on the floor dancing away. YB of course was out there with Bom , holding her close and dancing sensually. Teya was dancing with her flavor of the trip, Talib when Gina saw how handsy he was and stepped in. She seperated the two and demonstrated to them how close they should be dancing. Teya rolled her eyes as her mother walked away, then returned to dancing in close proximity after she was out of eyesight. Seungri was chatting up one of Lyra's relatives about real estate, all the while checking out Gina whenever she would walk by. Kayleen , who was in her own world, was settled on the floor , in front of the television eating popcorn and watching a documentary on stem cell research. She was completely enthralled, caring nothing about tthe music and party atmosphere going on around her.

Daesung and Minzy were seated on a couch nearby, swapping funny stories and laughing. Daesung, of course was the ringleader, making her laugh the most.

" So I slept in the bathtub.", he finished as Minzy tossed her head back, laughing wildly.

" You did not!", she said.

" I did! I really did.", he protested.

" You are so funny, oh my gosh. I'm crying.", she said as she continued laughing. " I'm still amazed that you can be this funny but so intense  when your'e...you  know, at your other job.", she commented, referring to KISO.

" Well, I have to have my humor, otherwise I'd go mad, right? You remember how it was. We were always on edge with only fleeting moments of peace. We have to make the most of the peaceful moments...and we did."

" Yeah, we did. Ugh, that was such a scary time....I can't believe I went through that.", said Minzy, thinking about the events for the first time, in a long time.

" Does it still haunt you?"

" It does'nt...I don't give it  a chance to , I just....I think I feel entitled to feel good and do with my life whatever I want because of the hell I've been through. So I never think about it, I just move forward...maybe that's why...", Minzy trailed off, coming to a realiztion that maybe was just her escape. Instead of drugs and alcohol she turned to , so she would'nt have to deal with the pain Se7en caused her. The mental and emotional manipulation. Also, being with Dae was so comforting. She felt like her old self. She didn't need to be a kitten or a vixen with him, she didn't want to. He just made her feel happt. Maybe she would calm down a bit. Go back to Seoul and just hang out with Dae all the time. Maybe there was a chance for them. Daesung noticed her spacing out and waved his hand in her face.

" Minj? Are you still on earth?", he teased, his sparkling smile lighting up his entire face. Minzy could'nt help but to return the smile.

" Sorry, you got me thinking about everything that happened."

" Oh, didn't mean to make you sad.", Daesung felt bad. Minzy placed  a hand on his knee.

" You didn't. I'm okay, really."

" Ok, Good.", Dae glanced over at Kayleen , who was glued to the TV set." I'm sure she's very content over there, but I think I'll say hi anyway, she looks kind of lonely.", he said . Minzy smiled, she just loved his heart, how he wanted to make sure everyone felt taken care of and included.

" Yeah, go on. Go on.", said Minzy as Daesung bounced over to Kayleen , singing Look At Me GwiSoon. It startled Kayleen, who looked up at him with her glasses, but she immediately began laughing as he sat down beside her on the floor. She seemed pleased to have the company. As Minzy was smiling fondly ay Daesung's antics, an older Latin gentleman quietly took a seat next to her. She looked over at him, almost unaware that he had taken a seat next to her. She had seen him at all the wedding functions, he was a friend of Uncle Leroy and was very, very, handsome. He was tall, with sienna colored skin. He looked to be a possible Latin and Black  mix, she wasn't sure but he had an accent that was undeniably y. He had thick, shoulder lenght black hair that he swept behind his ears, dark green eyes and perfectly shaped lips. He seemed to be in his twenties, possibly 27or 28.

" Mind if I sit here?", he asked.

" Sure.", Minzy smiled.

" I hope this isn't going to sound forward, but Iv'e been hoping to be introduced to you all week. I'm definitely  a fan.", he said .

Minzy smiled, feeling a familiar wave of sensations falling over her. This guy was extremely attractive and y, the way words rolled off his tongue.

" You like Korean music?", she asked.

" I do, especailly 2NE1, they are surprisingly popular where I'm from."

' And where is that? I love your accent, by the way."

" Brazil, Sao Paolo to be exact. I moved to the states 6 years ago."

" I hear it's beautiful there."

" Thank you. I do love my country, I still have family there. I use the money I make to send back to my parents there. Let's just say I came from humble beginnings."

" What do you do now? Are you in entertainment?"

" Well, a little. I dabble in some entertainment, in real estate. I'm a jack of ll trades, except I'm good at them all.", he smirked.

Minzy, loved  the air of confidence he seemd to possess and visions of how that translated to the bedroom immediately filled her head.

" Are you going to be in L.A anytime soon? I would love to have you visit my estate. I know you are already used to luxury , but when I see a beautiful lady, I feel as if it's my duty to treat her.", he smiled. Minzy melted and then looked over at Deasung. Her heart was torn. A part of her really wanted to go back to the old Minzy, the innocent Minzy who only cared about dancing, but she had these urges. Urges she felt she could'nt control sometimes. She loved Dae but she wanted to tear this man's clothes off and do him right then and there. She did'nt even know his name, but she did'nt care, she just knew she wanted to explore this new ual possibility.

" Wow, your'e estate? That sounds fun."

The man pulled out a card and handed it to her. She looked at it but could not decipher it." I speak English ok, but I...I can't really read it.", she admitted, somewhat embarassed.

He smiled. " Tiago Braga...that's all you need to know.", he smiled as he walked away.Minzy sighed as he walked away and headed straight for Teya to get the details on the guy. Teya was playing dominoes with a group of people when Minzy walked up and pulled her away.

" Can we talk? Like, now?", demanded Minzy.

" Girl, I was in the middle of winning this game.", Teya protested, but got up regardless.

" I'm sorry , but I need some info on Mr. Tiajoe or Tiag, whatever his name is. He is hot!", exclaimed Minzy.

Teya rolled her eyes." You mean Tiago?", she said , with her arms crossed.

" Yeah him. What's wrong, you did him and he screwed you over or something?"

" No, he's just...I don't know, I don't trust him. He's our Uncle's best friend and is only here because he offered to pay for his trip, cuz he could'nt afford it. We didn't invite him."

" Really? Did something happen?"

" Let's just say, first off it's a little weird that my 51 year old uncle is best friends with a 27 year old. 2nd, Tiago has a lot of money but no one ever sees him actually go to work and he has this big a*s mansion in Malibu with a bunch of hot hoes running around. I'm down for whatever , but I think he's into some shady stuff. He tried some stuff with me and I wasn't havin it. I am not tryin' to find my in the internet somewhere without my knowledge."

" Come on Teya, it's you were talking about."

" Yes, which is why I'm telling you. If I'm saying this, me? Teya, the international playa'? Then you need to listen, besides I feel like he be slappin' those girls around too. it's all just weird."

" Hmmmn.", Minzy pondered Teya's words.

" Are you listening?", asked Teya.

" I am, I am.", said Minzy, but she was curious. Tiago seemed so  gentle and one trip to L.A couldn't hurt. If he wanted to wine and dine her and she could take him for a test  drive, then why not. 2NE1 was on hiatius, so she could defintely take an extra week off or so. Why not she thought to herself,you only live once and then she would return to Seoul and focus on Daesung. An estate in Malibu and an alluring exotic man. It seemed like an experience she definitely could'nt pass up.