Cornered

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

Minzy saw the face smiling back at her and none of it made sense.A part of her wanted to run and hug him because he was familiar and safe, but how was HE suppossed to protect her?

" Dae...Daesung?", she asked.

" Shocking. I know.", he smiled walking over to her and giving her a hug.

" I...I don't understand.", said Minzy.

" Dae's a part of KISO as well. Both of us are assigned to a division that trains celebrities to infiltrate and shutdown some of the most notorius, underground crime rings in Korea. Because of who we are, we are able to get into high profole places. The who's who of society and politics all are eager to know us and share their secrets with us. They invite us to enter their private worlds and being a celebrity allows us a certain level of persuasion over others. Daesung was chosen for a couple of reasons. He's sweet and unassuming and he is indeed a country boy at heart. If he takes some time off, people either assume he's at church or out here with his family. We decided he would be the perfect person to head the safehouse.", said Hanbyul.

" So what exactly is a safehouse?", asked MInzy.

" Your'e looking at it. It's a hideout, basically for people like you. People who get caught up in stucky situations that want to get out, victims of crimes who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Your'e a minor Minzy, by law. If you play this right, we can get you out of this...for good.", said Daesung.

" But...I  killed people.", said Minzy.

" I know you did, under his control though. I know what kind of man Dongwook is.Don't worry about anything right now. Just tell us everything you know.", said Hanbyul.

Minzy stared at them both, scared to speak. But she knew she had to.

..............................................

The next day SUB-UNIT was at practice. They had some light dance choreography to get down and although the moves were simple there were many steps involved. TOP's mind was distracted, as he could just not get it together. Shaun the choreographer, stopped the music out of frustration.

" TOP, come on man. You need to turn left and then grab Lyra's hand. You keep turning right, let's do it again.", he said. TOP just nodded in agreement as they performed the dance again. They would all walk forward, then stop. GD and YB would then criss cross in front of TOP and Lyra, switching sides then stand with their backs facing the audience. TOP and Lyra were then to turn.TOP to his left and Lyra to her right , both full turns with them ending, facing the audience. Then TOP would grab Lyra's hand and walk her even further to the front of the stage between GD and YB. TOP continued to turn the wrong way and his turn wasn't a full turn, so he always ended with his back facing the audience. Shaun turned the music off again.

" You know, I'm trying to stay cool, but this is not rocket science TOP! It's either left or right, left or right. There are only two way sto go!  Turn the opposite of the way you are turning now. Turn left. We have to perform this not only at the Big Show, but before the president of South Korea, you really need to get it together,man!", shouted Shaun.

" You don't need to talk to me like I'm a five year old, man!", TOP shouted back.

" Look, I know your'e going through a lot right now, but -", TOP stopped Shaun from finishing his sentence.

" You have no idea what I'm going through right now!", shouted TOP. Everyone was silent, not knowing what to say.

" Look, I'm sorry. But this performance is important.", said Shaun.

" And my family isn't?! I don't need this! Good luck figuring out this stupid dance, with or without me!", TOP shouted as he stormed out.

" Seunghyun!", Lyra yelled after him, trying to stop him from leaving. She grabbed his arm, but he jerked her hand away.

" Leave me alone!", he barked, as he marched out the room. Lyra was shocked as was everyone else as they all stared at one another, speechless.

....................................

Se7en was hiding out at home as per usual, in his home studio working on lyrics. He had not seen nor desired to contact Minzy in weeks. It was better that way, he needed to free himself of all ties until things blew over. He  did however keep news radio on, in case any new developments occurred. He was already aware that Soon teck had committed suicied. He didn't care though. At least it was a guarantee that he wouldn't be talking. Yee Tai was the only one left, but he was not worried about him. He figured Yee was sitting silently in his cell somewhere, biding his time. He was the smartest one of them all, Se7en pondered to himself. He settled himself in and put pencil to paper as he wrote his first line, when a Dangbu Hall update came on the radio. Se7en sat up and perked his ears. All was well until he heards the words, Bin Yang told authorities everything. Apparently the police had not released this information prior. But Bin Yang outed all parties involved, including Dongwook, before he was killed. However, Dongwook's name still was not completely clear. Authorities had gotten everything except Se7en's real name. All Bin Yang had managed to reveal, were Se7en's alaises. Since Bin Yang was so exhausted and nearly unconcious from the interrogation session, they decided to give him a break and continue questiong the following day, then they would get Se7en's real name. However that never happened as Bin Yang was dead the next day. Se7en's mind raced as to what to do. Luckily all they had were his aliases. He needed to get out of South Korea as soon as possible. Not even just South Korea, but Asia in general. He hopped on the phone to make arangements with his private plane, to get out , as soon as he could. He needed to go someplace, where no one would find him.