Checkmate

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

Hanbyul and Daesung met at KISO headquarters to discuss the next move and to update Agent Hsui , who was heading the case on recent events. Presently, Hanbyul was presenting evidence to support Se7en as a key suspect as the Dangu Hall ringleader.

" I tracked him down in Kyrgystan and miked our conversation. Take a listen.", said Hanbyul flipping on a tape recorder. She played back Se7en telling her he had gotten into some trouble along with him questioning her and alluding to the fact that she didn't have enough evidence. The sound of guns firing was the last thing recorded. Hanbyul turned off the tape.

" In addition to this, I also have Bin Yangs stolen documents in my posession...I found it in Se7en's study.", said Hanbyul tossing the papers onto the table. Agent Hsui and Daesung both looked them over. Daesung's expression was somber.

" I can't believe hyung...", said Dae, highly dissapointed.

" Dae...I'm sorry,", said Hanbyul.

" Albeit , this is great eveidence, but it's still not sufficient to prove that he's the cartel's leader. We still don't have his real name tied to any of the documentation, nor any proof that  he's behind the murder of Bin Yang, and although Minzy has told us a lot, there is no physical proof to even back up her claims. I see where your'e headed Hanbyul and I'm behind you, but we need more. Because all this points to is that he is nothing more than a player in the game, not the headmaster.", said agenst Hsui, leaning back in his chair.

" I will continue to track him. He has since died his hair blonde, grown out his facial hair and fashioned some sort of mole for himself. Wev'e also assigned agents in all the major airports. Even if he travels to a remote location, he will have to pass through major airlports to get there. He initially left Korea on his private jet, but has since dumped it off somehwere. I"m figuring he thought it would be too easy to track him that way. As of now though, we still do not know his whereabouts.", Hanbyul concluded.

" Well, I guess now we just wait. Nothing interesting has turned up locally so Se7en is our main suspect at theis point. Now what's the word on the safehouse. It needs to be moved?", asked Agent Hsui.

" Yes, we have reason to believe Minzy is in grave danger, wer'e talking red alert, high priority security. Someone wants Minzy dead, possibly Hyung Se7en... but regardless, we need to move her.", said Dae.

" Take her to the Bamboo house in Damyang. The two of you should be fine there. Anything else?", inquired agent Hsui.  Just then Daesung's phone rang.

" Minj, you ok?...oh, yeah I can bring home a Melona...mango? Sure thing... ok...bye.", said Dae , slightly emabarssed. " The girl wants an icy treat.", Dae weakly smiled as Hanbyul chuckled and agent Hsui just shook his head.

.......................................

Chunji met up with L.Joe at an outdoor coffeshop near their dorm to tell him what he discovered about C.A.P. He needed to share it with someone and he felt L.Joe was the best to keep the information private. Chunji took a slurp of his iced mocha and set it down, his large orbs b with anticipation to spill the beans.

" So I was in CAP's room and I found a couple of , let's just say, interesting things.", said Chunji.

" Ok, what kind of interesting things?", asked L.Joe.

" When I grabbed the shirt off his dresser, a newspaper clipping of Soon teck's obituary fell down, but it was paper clipped to a photo of CAP when he ws a kid, hanging out with an older man.", Chunji said climactically. L.Joe waited for more.

" Okay...", L.Joe said.

" Don't you get it,man? Soon teck is CAP's father. I read the back of the photo and it read, springtime with my boy. I put that photo against the obituary photo and I swear Joey, the older man and Soon teck are the same man.", declared Chunji. L.Joe, looked perplexed.

" Are you serious?", L.Joe asked.

" Dead.", answered Chunji.

" I mean, it is weird that those two things would be clipped together. However CAP being the son of a criminal isn't completely shocking. Between his fits of rage and his comment about beating his daughter and keeping her at home. I mean, come on. Let's not pretetnd that wasn't awkward.", said L.Joe.Chunji nodded in agreement.

" So now what?", asked Chunji.

" Your'e asking me? Your'e the one who knows evrything.", said L.Joe.

" Well now you know everything! I was hoping you could give me some answers!", said Chunji. L.Joe sighed.

" Show me where you found it. We have a week before he gets back to figure out what we are going to do. Confront him maybe? See if he has any info. the cops could use about the Dangbu Hall case?", L.joe threw out a few possibilities.

" Good thinking. See I knew you were the right person to talk to.", smiled Chunji. " Where did he take off to again?", Chunji asked.

" Um, I think he said he was visiting a sick relative in Tokyo.", said L.Joe

" Ok, well. I'll show you when we get home. It's right on top of his dresser.", said Chunji.

Just then, two paparazzi men, jumped out of what seemed like nowhere and flashed cameras at them both. Chunji and L.Joe sat frozen and bewildered. In a flash, the paparazzi were gone. L.Joe and Chunji wondered  how long they had been sneaking around and how much of their conversation was heard.