One Way Or Another

Me and the Boys Volume 3: Closure

TOP pulled himself together and managed to make it to YG studios. He needed to get away, especially after what he had just witnessed. He had gotten a text that YG wanted to see everyone for another impromptu meeting. Now what ? He thought to himself as she pulled up into his parking space. He got out of the car and headed towards the elevators, exhausted. He had been burning the candles at both ends. Going to see Hye Yoon early in the morning, reheasring all day then heading back to the hospital after 11 PM , sleeping overnight in her hospital room sometimes. He walked in wearing the same grey sweatpants and pale yellow hoodie he had worn the day before. He arrived and saw all the 2NE1 girls, Lyra, the guys and Hanbyul. He greeted YG and took a seat, He didn't make eye contact with anyone else though, not even Lyra. She looked at him ready to give him a smile, but he never looked her way, YB was sitting next to her and sqeezed her  hand.

" Alright , so here we are ...again. This time on not such a pleasant note. I'm not even completely clear on what's going on, but I was breifed. Hanbyul called me late last night and said she had something to share with us, something very important that could make or break YG. So Hanbyul, you have the floor.", said YG. Hanbyul nodded at him.

" Well, there's no easy way to say this, but I feel like I need to in order to ensure everyones' safety. My real name is Park Mi Cha. iIwork for KISO and I have reason to suspect  that Dong wook is the head of the infamous Dangbu Hall Cartel.", said Hanbyul flashing her KISO badge. Everyone gasped. It even got TOP's attention as he sat up, more alert.

" I know this is going to be hard to swallow, but it's the truth and whatever is said in this room, must stay in this room. Unfortunately, Minzy fell prey to Dongwook's schemes and got herself caught up in some of his criminal activity. He used her on a few of his jobs, but she is now under my protection. In addition many of his men have either ratted him out or are dead. Minzy is a major source of information that could lead to his incarceration and we think he may have made an atempt on her life last nght. endangering not only her life, but the lives of al the 2NE1 girls.", said Hanbyul. There were more gasps from everyone in the room.

" I'll be taking Minzy to a  safehouse quite a ways from here, so that she will be safe. We were also recently informed, that Dongwook fled South korea last night. But still has connections here and will try to take out anyone he thinks will divulge any information about him.", she finished.

" Do we know where he is?", asked YG.

" We don't , but we have all his aliases and have some leads as to where he may be. I catch a flight today based on a couple of leads I received.

Papa YG sighed as he looked down.

" He was like a son to me. I feel so betrayed.", said YG, solemnly staring at his dek.

" I apologize . I wish things were'nt this way either. At any rate. I'm taking Minzy tonight. if the media asks, I suggest making up a story to keep them at bay. At least until Dongwook is apprehended and I have no idea how long that's going to take.", said Hanbyul. She motioned to Minzy who got up and had her belongings with her.

" Well be in touch.", said Hanbyul exiting as Minzy followed behind her, looking down shamefully.