5 Years Later

8th Of May

Hello all who are reading this, thank you so much for supporting this fanfic. It's one of my very first works a few years ago and I'm not entirely confident with it. Thank you so much for loving it and those who are here because its your birthday on the 8th of May, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^^ Feels good to end this fanfic on this faithful day :) And happy birthday to my friend whose birthday inspired me for this title! ^^ For more of my old works, just go to my profile and click on 'When Tears Equals to Love'

I'm married, as everyone predicted. I've a young daughter who's 3 years old named, Lee Soojin. She takes after the father when it comes to her cuteness. Today's 8th May. The day that everything started. My whole family will be gathering to pay respects to Sooyoung who'll be 8 this year. I'm in the kitchen of my new house. Actually, its not new. After all, my husband and I bought it when we got married. We live just down the road from my parents house. We just love the neighbourhood. Moreover, all my friends stay here. As I was saying, I'm in the kitchen, cooking. My maid is walking over to the tombstone to get things ready.

"MUMMY!!!! PAPA JUST TURNED INTO A MONSTER! HE'S TRYING TO CATCH ME!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Soojin screamed and bumped into me.

The soup on the ladle spilled as I was trying to taste the soup.

"LEE SUNGMIN! KEEP HER AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN!!!"I shouted.

Sungmin ran into the kitchen and grabbed Soojin.

"Sorry sorry! You naughty little girl! How dare you run in here?! Mummy's busy today. Don't disturb her, alright?"Sungmin smiled at her.

"AHHH! PAPA CAUGHT ME!! MUMMY!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!"Soojin continued screaming.

"SHHHH! I don't want another scolding from mummy,"Sungmin quickly carried her out.

I have peace and quiet now. I continued to cook. Ten minutes later, I was done. I poured the soup into a big bowl.

"Sungmin! Let's go!"I shouted.

"Mummy's ready! Are you ready?"Sungmin asked.

"Soojin's ready! Papa's not!"Soojin laughed.

"Why not?"he asked.

"SHOES!"Soojin said.

Sungmin laughed and went to wear his shoes.

"Would you take care of her? I need to carry this bowl,"I told Sungmin.

"No problem!"Sungmin smiled.

I smiled back and we walked out of the house.

"Mummy! KEY! I want to lock the door!"Soojin shouted.

"The key's with me. Haemin, walk first. I'll catch with the little devil,"Sungmin said.

I nodded and walked off. A while later, I could hear running footsteps.

"Lee Sungmin! I beg you! Get her to stop running! She's got fast legs!"I shouted without turning back to look.

Sungmin loves to play with her. I sighed.

"Its dangerous, Soojin! Lots of cars! Don't run! We'll run later when we reach,"Sungmin smiled.

"OKAY! PROMISE?"Soojin asked.

"PROMISE!"Sungmin said.

We reached Sooyoung's resting place and people were already there. Donghae and Sunye, for example. Donghae has turned into a rich businessman while Sunye, a beautiful actress. They're engaged. Going to get married soon. I sighed. My husband and I? HAHAHA! I'm a full-time actress just like Sunye while my husband's a dancer.

"Hey!"someone greeted.

We all turned.

"Jaejoong!"I greeted.

DBSK had come as usual to pay respects.

"Where's Eunhyuk?"Junsu asked.

"Coming soon,"Donghae said.

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Soojin screamed.

She then ran off. I quickly ran after her. Then, she bumped into someone and hugged him. I sighed. Thank god! My husband's got hold of her.

"Awww, Soojin just ran off again,"Sungmin pouted.

"He's her father after all,"Sunye smiled.

"You're just a god-father,"Donghae said.

"How true! A substitute,"Sungmin sighed.

"Don't say that! Haemin and I can never entertain this devil like you do,"Eunhyuk smiled.

"PAPA IS THE BEST JUST LIKE DADDY!"Soojin smiled at Sungmin.

Sungmin then hugged.

"Soojin, one must never break their promise! SOOOOOOOO! READY, GET SET, GO!!!!"Sungmin shouted before running off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Soojin screamed before chasing after Sungmin.

Yupp, I'm happily married to Eunhyuk. When he pop the question, I thought for a moment. But with his sincerity, I nodded my head. And Sungmin's the god-father of our daughter.

We quickly got ready the food. As if on cue, Sungmin appeared with Soojin and together, all of us paid respects to Sooyoung.

"Unnie, Soojin is here again. But this time round, Soojin can talk! Are you okay? Mummy, daddy, papa,aunty, Yoobin, uncle Donghae, aunty Sunye, uncle Jaejoong, uncle Junsu, uncle Yoochun, uncle Yunho, uncle Changmin, uncle Ryeowook, uncle Kibum, aunty Sohee, uncle Heechul and me loves you alot!"Soojin said.

"My god! Ever since she started talking, she has been saying rather long sentences,"Junsu laughed.

Soojin looked at him.

"Do you remember who I am?"Junsu asked jokingly.

"Uncle Junsu! My daddy's many best friends,"Soojin smiled.

"You're really clever for a three year old,"Junsu smiled.

"Thank you!"Soojin said.

"Good manners too!"Jaejoong commented.

"So, how's your album coming up?"Yoochun asked Sungmin.

Sungmin looked up. Sungmin had become a singer at JYP. A very famous one at that.

"Coming out soon!"Yoobin shared.

"Really? That's good!"Ryeowook said.

"So when are you two getting married?"Heechul asked.

Yoobin and Sungmin shrugged together.

"You two have been together for so long! Five years!"Kibum said.

"Aunty Yoobin!"Soojin called.

Yoobin looked at her with a smile.

"Can I be your flower girl when you get married?"Soojin asked.

We all laughed.

"I have experience being one. I was the flower girl for uncle Kibum and aunty Sohee's wedding!"Soojin smiled.

We all laughed again.

"Of course! But be sure to wear a pretty dress,"Yoobin smiled.

"You must tell mummy that! Or she won't buy a nice dress for me,"Soojin said.

We all laughed at her. Among all my friends, I'm the first one to give birth.

"She's really getting more like Heechul. All those clever remarks,"Kibum said.

"I hope she doesn't learn all the swearing though,"Heechul said.

HAHAHAHA! Heechul never changed. We've all grown up. And we all realised that love can overcome everything. Love can overcome time, distance and obstacles. As long as you put your heart into it, there's nothing two people in love cannot do. Love is also never selfish. Thats what I learnt from being with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk taught me lots of things that I've never known during 13 years that we've been in love. He is the one who taught me about love. Thank you, Eunhyuk. I love you!

End of Story
DarkAngel