Catching Up!

8th Of May

Hello everybody! So sorry for the late update! Finally done with exams so I'm finally free to update! THANKS FOR WAITING!

The day before, Donghae, Eunhyuk and I had went out to have a picnic. Donghae finally had the time to go out with us. He's been busy lately with Sunye. They're going to be dating soon. I'm very sure of that! Today, Donghae sent me out on a mission to go out with Sunye. To see whether she likes him. This should be fun!! I've always loved doing this for Donghae. I'm waiting for his car to arrive. He agreed to be my driver today after I agreed to do this for him. He finally came and I hopped into his car.

"Thanks for doing this. I owe you one,"Donghae said as he made a left turn.

"No problem. I love doing it actually. And this time round, its one of my close friends! I'm more than happy to do it,"I smiled.

"So, how's things going in the love triangle?"he asked.

"Not good. I don't know who to choose,"I shook my head.

"Don't worry. You'll know sooner or later,"he winked at me.

"Please don't do anymore stupid things,"I begged.

"Don't worry. I'm not. I'm just saying that you'll know sooner or later,"Donghae said.

"Thanks for driving me here,"I said as I opened the door when we reached.

"No problem!"Donghae smiled and waved goodbye to me.

I sat at the bench to wait for Sunye.

"Haemin!"a girl shouted at me.

I turned to find Sunye and I waved to her.

"Hey!"I said with a smile.

"Sorry, I'm late,"she quickly apologised.

"I was late too. I just got here earlier than you,"I replied.

"Oh! Let's go then!"Sunye smiled.

The two of us are going to catch up with lunch and a movie. And in the midst of doing that, I'm going to ask her about Donghae. We walked to a restaurant that sells western food and got a booth seat. We ordered food and settled down.

“So, how are things between Donghae and you?”I asked.

“What do you mean Donghae and me? We’re just friends,”Sunye smiled.

“Are you sure? You two seem to be going on a date everyday,”I replied.

“I find him really funny though,”Sunye nodded.

“You’re in his fanclub, right?”I asked.

“Yupp. He’s the cutest guy I’ve ever met,”Sunye gushes.

“What about Sungmin, huh? Thought you loved him to death?”I asked with a smile.

“He’s your boyfriend now. What else can I do other than target the other guy I like?”Sunye smiled.

“I don’t know how long he’s going to be my boyfriend though. We’re kinda distant now,”I sighed.

“What ‘s going on? Is it Eunhyuk?”she asked.

“Huh?”I raised my eyebrow.

She knows about Eunhyuk and me? LEE DONGHAE! If I found out he’s been blabbering to Sunye about my personal life, I’ll kill him. Although Sunye’s my best girlfriend, that doesn’t mean he can tell her everything!

“Eunhyuk likes you, right? He seems quite interested in you,”Sunye said.

“Oh!”I relaxed a little.

Donghae didn’t betray me after all. A trustworthy friend!

“I think you should go with Eunhyuk,”Sunye said.

“So, you can go with Sungmin?”I joked.

“NO! ITS NOT THAT!”Sunye looked embarrassed.

“I know. I’m just kidding,”I grinned.

“You scared me, Haemin! I just meant that you two look great as a couple. Don’t that you don’t look good with Sungmin,”Sunye said.

“I don’t know who to choose,”I sighed.

“You’ll know sooner or later,”Sunye smiled.

“Donghae said exactly the same thing,”I said.

“Really?”Sunye looked surprised.

“Do you like him?”I asked.

“I guess. But I’m not sure whether he likes me. I can’t pick up the signs,”she sighed.

“Oh, don’t worry. He definitely likes you,”I smiled.

“Are you sure? He seems so not interested in me,”Sunye said unhappily.

“Donghae’s my best friend since young. I know him inside out. I can tell he likes you,”I smiled at her.

“I hope so. I find him really cute. Don’t you think so?”Sunye smiled.

“Not really. I feel weird classifying him as cute,”I laughed.

“Yeah, you two are too close,”Sunye laughed along.

“You done?”I asked while pointing at the food.

“Uh huh! Let’s go!”Sunye said as she stood up.

I stood up and followed her to the cinema. We watched a show about dogs. Two hours later, we came out with red eyes from all the crying.

“That was so touching!”I said while wiping my tears away.

“Yeah! It was so sad!! Such a great story! Thanks for coming with me to watch!”Sunye hugged me.

“No problem! Sungmin won’t appreciate this movie,”I replied.

“Guys don’t appreciate it like we girls do,”Sunye nodded her head.

“Is it why you came to watch with me because Donghae’s a guy?”I asked.

“Kind of,”Sunye said.

“OH! I’m just a replacement,”I pouted.

“NO! DON’T SAY THAT! You’re my best girlfriend!”Sunye smiled.

“You’re my best girlfriend too!”I smiled back.

“Haemin, I gotta go! Sorry!”Sunye quickly said.

“Its okay. I’ll just take a bus home,”I smiled.

“Are you sure? I’m so sorry!”Sunye apologized.

“Oh, its okay! You already told me you’ll be rushing off after the movie!”I smiled.

“I’m so so sorry! Bye!”Sunye waved.

I waved goodbye and quickly called Donghae to come pick me up. Turns out, he’s at the coffee house opposite, waiting for my call. He’s so sweet! Sunye is so lucky! His car came within ten minutes and I got on the car.

“So?”he asked.

“She likes you! Go for it!”I pat him on the back.

“OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thanks so much, Haemin! I love you!”Donghae said as he gave me a quick hug.

"No problem! It was fun catching up with her anyway,"I said.

"Cause you were too busy three-timing,"Donghae said.

"I am not three-timing, idiot!"I smacked him.

"Don't worry! You'll find out soon enough who you like?"Donghae nodded his head.

"How do you know, huh? Are you a fortune teller?"I asked.

"I can sense it,"Donghae squinted his eyes.

"Right! You are so full of nonsense, you know that,"I said.

"At least smart things come out of my mouth unlike yours,"Donghae said.

"Hello? I'm smart too, okay!"I argued.

"Not as smart as me,"Donghae grinned.

"You are TOO smart. How can anyone get 100 for end of year exams?!"I gave him a disgusted expression.

"I'm a genius,"Donghae grinned.

"Yeah right!"I rolled my eyes.

"At least I'm smarter than you,"Donghae said.

"You're ONLY good at maths and science. LOUSY AT LANGUAGE!"I argued.

"Whatever! Maths is more important, you know,"Donghae retorted.

"You're just saying that to make yourself look smart,"I argued.

"Whatever! But at least you're smarter than Eunhyuk,"Donghae laughed.

"He's smart too. Just lazy,"I replied.

"Very lazy! Do you remember that particular maths exam we had?"he asked.

"YEAH! The lazy bum who always sleeps in class had full marks for that super difficult maths exam which the genius Lee Donghae only got 87,"I replied.

"How did he do that? Super smart! Thats pure genius,"Donghae shook his head.

"I only got 70,"I pouted.

"Thats good enough, you know. A lot of our classmates failed,"Donghae said.

"But still, you two kept teasing me about it!"I shouted.

"Can't help it that you got the worst out of the three, right?"Donghae said.

"You two are so annoying sometimes!"I shook my head.

End of Chapter

DarkAngel