Sooyoung

8th Of May

We were alone at home. Watching tv. Then, he asked me.

"What?"I exclaimed while turning to look at him.

"Do you have a tombstone for our baby?"he asked.

I looked away. This is a topic that I found hard to talk about. I nodded my head.

"I figured you will have. You were always so sensitive,"he said softly.

"You want to visit?"I asked him.

"Erm,"he nodded his head.

Tears flowed my cheeks as I stood up. I would always cry, thinking of the baby. Its been 3 years. The baby would be 3 years old. I walked out of the house, waiting for Eunhyuk. He hopped into the car.

"Where is it?"he asked while looking out at me.

"I didn't say anything about driving there, did I?"I said.

"We're walking?"he asked.

"Its only a short distance,"I replied.

He nodded his head and walked with me. I led the way. We walked towards Donghae's street. We turned right and walked straight for a distance. Then, we turned left and walked for a few houses before turning right again. After walking past a few houses, I stopped walking. Eunhyuk stopped and looked up at the house that I stopped in front of. He got a shock. It was the house that gave me the vibe of a villa. Eunhyuk's house. His old house before he migrated.

"You buried the baby here?!"he asked with hie eyes wide open.

"No. Behind the house,"I replied before walking down the alley beside the house.

He followed behind me and we walked till we were at the back of the house. I walked onto the grass and bent down under an oak tree. There it was. With a tombstone I made myself.

"You named the baby?"he asked.

I could feel him starting to cry.

"Erm,"I nodded.

On the tombstone, I had written:

Beloved Daughter of Lee HyukJae & Kim HaeMin
Lee SooYoung

Eunhyuk bent down and touched the tombstone.

"Sooyoung,"he murmured.

"I think it was a girl. I'm not sure myself,"I mumbled while I cried.

He nodded his head and started crying.

"Sooyoung, daddy's here,"he smiled a little while he cried.

"I've never visited her after I buried her. I was too afraid,"I began crying harder.

"Can you hear me? I'm so sorry for abandoning you. Will you forgive daddy?"Eunhyuk cried even more.

"Eunhyuk,"I bent down beside him.

"Mummy and I love you alot. We're sorry for doing this to you. This is so unfair,"he shook his head.

"Eunhyuk,"I held onto his hand.

"Are you happy up there? Do you need anything? Please tell me in my dreams if you need anything,"he cried.

"Eunhyukkie,"I burst out crying.

"Haeminnie,"he wrapped his arms round my arms and cried.

We stayed in that position for an hour.

"Sooyoung, I love you. I always will,"he whispered.

"I love you too,"I whispered.

We stood up and walked back to my house.

"Sooyoung,"Eunhyuk kept mumbling our baby's name.

We reached home.

"Hi, you two are back. SURPRISE!"my mother screamed.

We turned to look at the living room. My jaw dropped. Eunhyuk's parents. They smiled when they saw me.

"Haemin,"they nodded.

"Aunty, Uncle!"I bowed as I greeted.

"Hey,"Eunhyuk greeted shyly.

"Its been a long time since we saw you. I'm so sorry for migrating without your knowledge, Haemin. I hope you understand and forgive Hyukjae,"his mother smiled.

"Its not a problem for Haemin, really,"my mother nodded her head.

"Its not,"I repeated.

"Good good!"his mother nodded.

"Why are you back?"Eunhyuk asked.

"We're here to see you through your last year in university and then your marriage,"his father smiled.

"MARRIAGE?!"Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"Marriage. You're marrying Haemin after you two graduate,"his mother smiled.

"WHAT?!"I exclaimed.

"We're arranging it for you two at the moment. This is so exciting! We've been wanting to do this forever,"my mother gushed.

"But I didn't say I'll marry so early in my life,"Eunhyuk said angrily.

"Hyukjae!"his father said firmly.

Eunhyuk kept his mouth tightly shut. His parents are fond of calling him by his birth name.

"Don't worry about any of the planning. We just need you two for the size of your wedding gown and suit. You two can decide your honeymoon venue and you can leave the rest up to us,"his mother said, daring Eunhyuk to say anything.

"Are you okay with it, Haemin?"his father asked me.

I opened my mouth and my mother coughed. I looked at her and she glared at me.

"I'm okay,"I gave them my best smile.

"Haemin,"Eunhyuk hissed.

"Its okay,"I shook his hand, asking him to say the same thing.

"Haemin doesn't want to get married so early. I don't want to either,"Eunhyuk said firmly.

"Lee Hyukjae!"his parents shouted.

"I'm ser......"he got cut off.

"Lee Hyukjae!"his mother shouted.

"Say one more word!"his father dared.

Eunhyuk kept quiet and he continued glaring.

"Eunhyuk, knock it off!"I shook his hand.

"PFFT!"Eunhyuk said before walking away.

I followed close behind him to his bedroom.

"Don't be angry!"I sat beside him.

"How can I not be?!"Eunhyuk fumed.

"I guess its not that bad,"I faked a smile.

"Stop trying to kid yourself, Kim Haemin,"he said while looking at me straight in the eye.

I sighed and looked away.

"I may want to marry you but I don't intend to do so in my 20s,"Eunhyuk murmured.

"Don't worry about it,"I pat his back.

We sighed and laid down on his bed. We looked up at the ceiling and began thinking of the marriage without saing a word.

THE NEXT DAY!

I was eating breakfast. Eunhyuk came down and ignored his parents.

"Can I drive you to school? Need to talk to you about something,"he murmured.

I nodded and sent a message to Ryeowook. We finished our breakfast and left. When we're in the car, he finally opened his mouth to speak.

"I dreamt of her,"he said calmly.

"Who?"I asked.

"Sooyoung,"he answered.

"WHAT?!"I exclaimed.

"She's a toddler now. She was calling me. She said she wanted a doll,"Eunhyuk said.

"Oh!"I nodded my head.

"She said she missed you,"he continued.

"ME?!"I exclaimed.

"She said, 'I miss mummy. Can you help Sooyoung tell mummy?'"Eunhyuk told me.

I kept quiet.

"Eunhyuk,"I started

"Huh?"he answered.

"Let's go buy a doll for Sooyoung, shall we?"I asked with a smile.

"Sure!"he smiled back.

End of Chapter
DarkAngel