Christmas Special - Surprise Gift

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Waking up in the morning alone wasn’t something that he was used to, but the beautiful sight of the white snow falling outside made Enhyuk smile instantly. He stretched his numb arms as he climbed off the bed, and staggered towards the window that looked over the spacious yard.

Donghae had bought another house for the two of them, since he was too afraid to leave him alone at the beach house. Eunhyuk was grateful of course, but it was a little lonely staying in this big house just by himself. Donghae had been busy working under his father lately, and he was often left alone at home.

He’d prefer to live in a smaller place, but cozy enough to make them comfortable. But well, Donghae would always be Donghae, he’d stick to his decision no matter what.

“Alright, time to make breakfast,” Eunhyuk told himself as he walked out of his room, but a sigh immediately escaped his lips seeing the mess around the house.

It was full of gifts from Donghae’s business partners, and added with Donghae’s own huge mess, the wide living room was now no longer looked different than a rat hole.

“Oh God, Donghae,” Eunhyuk sighed.

Not to mention that the latter had bought a Christmas tree without even telling beforehand, and now it was even more packed than it usually was.

“Do we really need this?” Eunhyuk looked at the huge Christmas tree in front of him, a frown was starting to form on his face.

Needless to say, it was taking a lot of space in the already packed living room. Christmas was in two days, but it seemed like there were still a lot of preparations needed to be done.

He was just about to start cleaning up when the doorbell rang, even though it was still early for anyone to pay him a visit.

“Who’s that?” he called out, heading to the door in a hurry.

Once the door was opened, a man holding a bouquet of flowers was there waiting, with a warm smile spread over his face. “Lee Hyukjae-sii?”

“Yes?”

“A delivery for you.”

Eunhyuk frowned when he was handed the flowers, but he took it anyway. There was a small white card placed on top of the fresh flowers, and as soon as he opened it, his lips immediately curved into a wide smile.

Hey, beautiful.

I miss you already.

What should I do? I feel sick.

I’m so sickly in love with you.

Eunhyuk giggled as brought the flowers to his nose, inhaling the sweet and calming scent. “So cheesy.”  

_______________________________

 

 

“What do you like so much about Donghae?”

Eunhyuk glanced up at Taemin who was sitting at the kitchen island, an amused smile appeared on his lips at the unexpected question.

It seemed like Donghae had asked the younger to accompany him at home, or more like ‘bodyguarding’ him, while he was still working. Taemin was at least willing to help him cleaning up the messy living room, and he couldn’t be more thankful.

“Why’d you ask?”

“I’m just curious. I can see why he’s head over heels for you, but him?” Taemin scrunched his nose. “I don’t get why you’re so in love with him.”

“Well,” Eunhyuk let out a soft chuckle as he took out the chocolate cake he had just baked from the oven. “There are too many reasons I can tell you. Where should I start first?”

“Urgh, I shouldn’t have asked.”

“You sure?” Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow, teasing the younger.

“That’s why I hate conversing with lovebirds,” Taemin said in a mocking tone, and they both burst into laughter.

“Ah, he’s home,” Eunhyuk’s smile grew wider when he heard a familiar roaring sound of a car nearing the house. It was late in the evening, and Donghae would always make sure to be at home before nightfall.

“So, should I leave the two lovebirds alone?” Taemin teased as he left the kitchen and headed to the front door, welcoming Donghae with his usual mocking statements.

It wasn’t long until Eunhyuk felt strong hands wrapped around his waist, a pair of warm and soft lips landed on his nape.

“Hey, beautiful,” Donghae’s husky voice was clear in his ear. “I miss you so much.”

“Hae,” Eunhyuk shook his head as he turned to face the latter, “You make it sound like you’re ten miles away from me.”

“But I still miss you. So let me recharge my energy.”

“Thanks for the flowers,” Eunhyuk whispered and leaned in, planting a kiss on the latter’s cheek. “I love it.”

“You’re always welcome,” Donghae smiled. He pulled the blonde closer into his arms, holding him even tighter. He was feeling worn out a moment ago, but now that he could see Eunhyuk’s smiling face waiting for him at home, his mood brightened up right away.

“What else should I give you for Christmas?”

“No, you need to stop buying things for me. Don’t just waste your money like that, Hae.”

“You already have a house, should I buy you a car later?”

“Are you even listening to me?”

“If you don’t want a car, I’ll get you a yacht.”

“Lee Donghae.”

“I know,” Donghae pulled away from the hug, smiling excitedly at the blonde, “I’ll buy you an island, and it will be named after you. What do you think?”

“I think, you need to clean yourself up and get your mind straight,” Eunhyuk lightly slapped the latter on his cheek, earning a groan from him. “Stop saying nonsense, and stop spending your money as you please.”

“But-“

“Go upstairs, take a shower, and we can have dinner together, okay?”

“No, you should come with me so we can shower together.”

Before Eunhyuk could even say anything in return, Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter