I Love You

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

********************************************

2 YEARS AGO (End of the Year)

As soon as he woke up, Hyukjae got up and walked out of his room, staggering with the throbbing pain in his head. He remembered that he fainted after Kangin told him everything, everything about them and Siwon, and how Siwon killed Junsu’s father mercilessly, he remembered it all. He walked towards Siwon’s office, but was stopped by Sungmin who was standing at the door. He glared at the man, forgetting the fact that Sungmin was older. “Move aside, hyung. I need to see Siwon.”

“Hyukjae, please, not now, He’s not in a good mood. He’ll-“

“You think I’m in a good mood now?” Hyukjae shouted, unable to hold his patience anymore. He opened the door harshly and approached Siwon who was standing at the window. Realizing someone came, Siwon turned around, frowning when he saw his fiancé.

“Why are you here? You should be resting.” He said in a low voice.

“I waited for an explanation, Siwon,” Hyukjae began, his eyes started to water, “I waited. But you didn’t tell me anything.”

“What are you talking about, Hyukkie?”

“You killed Junsu’s father,” Hyukjae said, his voice trembling as tears fell down his cheeks, “I saw it. You killed my best friend’s father!”

Siwon didn’t seem shocked to hear that his own fiancé had witnessed his evil deed. He took a step closer and tried to hug the blonde, but Hyukjae pried his hands off.

“Don’t touch me!”

“Hyuk…”

“Why, Siwon? Why are you lying to me? You’re a criminal. Why? Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“You’d leave me right away, Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae shook his head. “I’m not going to leave you. Even if you’re a devil, I still love you. But you made a very big mistake. You killed my friend’s father. And I’ll never forgive you.”

Siwon just watched in horror as Hyukjae walked away, slowly disappearing from his sight as he went out, and Siwon felt like his world was crumbling down. This was the thing that he feared the most; Hyukjae leaving him. He’d never let him, there was no way he could let Hyukjae leave him. Hyukjae was his, and would always be his.

************************************************

 

 

“Hae!”

As soon as Donghae went out of the bathroom, Eunhyuk appeared in front of him with a wide smile on his face.

“I already made sandwiches for you!”

Donghae chuckled. “Let me wear something first, okay Hyukkie?”

Realizing that the latter was just wearing a towel up to his waist, Eunhyuk quickly looked away, blushing hard seeing Donghae’s well-built body. Donghae just smirked when he noticed the blonde’s red face. He just loved it whenever Eunhyuk blushed. He looked so cute, like a baby. And he loved it that Eunhyuk would always wait for him so that they could eat together, and he’d never eat first before Donghae would. How cute. He put on a shirt and a three quarter pants sloppily while Eunhyuk sat on the bed, playing with his fingers nervously. Donghae chuckled silently at the blonde’s shyness.

“I’m done.” He said, walking towards Eunhyuk, still smiling.

“Hae,” Eunhyuk frowned as he moved closer, touching Donghae’s wet hair, “You have to dry it up. It’s not good to leave it like this.” He took the towel Donghae was holding, wiping Donghae’s hair neatly.

And of course, Donghae couldn’t be happier, since it would be so rare for Eunhyuk to pamper him. But deep inside his heart, he realized something; the changes in Eunhyuk. He was changing little by little, his behavior was getting more…matured, a total opposite when they first met and Donghae couldn’t help but to think Eunhyuk was slowly changing back to his original self. Somehow it scared him, the thought of that day would arrive; the day Eunhyuk would leave him. He hated it so much.

“Okay, done. Now let’s eat.” Eunhyuk said, smiling widely.

Donghae just followed the blonde to the living room where a plate of sandwiches and two glasses of strawberry milk was already prepared on the table, and even though he wanted to deny it, Donghae felt like he had a wife who would cook for him every day, welcoming him whenever he arrived at home, and- Wait, what am I thinking? Donghae shook his head, shoving the thought away.

“Where did you go, Hae? You weren’t here when I woke up.” Eunhyuk asked as they sat on the couch. He the tv, grinning happily when his favorite cooking show was airing.

“I…met my friend.” Donghae replied, not even looking at the latter. He couldn’t, to be honest. He could never tell Eunhyuk that he was a criminal who’d never hesitate to kill, because he knew Eunhyuk would hate him. He didn’t want that to happen, never. He wrapped his arm around the blonde’s waist, pulling him closer. “Hyukkie.”

“Umm?”

“Wanna go out?”

Eunhyuk looked at the latter, his face brightened, eyes sparkling in excitement. “Really?”

Donghae chuckled as he kissed the blonde’s cheek. “Yeah. Let’s go to the cinema.”

“What’s a cinema Hae? Is it a food?”

“It’s a place where we watch movies, on a big screen.”

“Is it bigger than your tv?”

“Yeah.”

Eunhyuk squealed, too happy to speak and before Donghae could stop him, he already jumped off the couch, rushing to the bedroom to get ready. A second later, his yelling could be heard throughout the apartment. “Hae! Can I just go without taking a bath?”

“No, you can’t!” Donghae yelled back. He laughed when he could hear the blonde mumbling, probably saying ‘Hae is a meanie’ again and again.

 

 

“Changmin was killed, you say?” Jin furrowed his eyebrows, his face red in anger.

His assistant nodded. “They found his body just now, and in the process of disposing the corpse.”

“Alright, make sure not to leave any traces.”

“Yes sir.” His assistant bowed, and then walked away, leaving the office.

Jin breathed out heavily as he leaned back against his chair, rubbing his face a few times. He knew it must be Donghae. That boy wasn’t just a mere drug dealer, he was skilled with weapons and martial arts. And he couldn’t think of anyone else who had a grudge against Changmin. They were lucky enough to find his body first before the cops, or else the underground societies would face a danger, and of course, Choi Siwon wouldn’t be pleased.

It seemed like he had to make a move and get rid of Lee Donghae with his own hands if he wanted to stay long on his throne. Lee Misook couldn’t do anything seeing that she was busy taking care of her title as the ‘generous’ businesswoman for many years. So he had to take action. Just when he started to calm his mind, there was a knock on the door, making Jin groaned, irritated.

“Come in,” he said weakly. As soon as he said that, the door flung open and one of his top men walked towards him in a haste, panting heavily.

“S-sir!” The man spoke, his face pale. “We have a big problem!”

Jin knitted his eyebrows, looking at the man in front of him intently. “Speak.”

“Our system at the main headquarters has been attacked! We’re in trouble!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter