Love Gives Itself; It Is Not Bought

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*****************************************

He ran with all his might, not turning back even once. He was afraid to see what was behind him, scared of what would happen if he looked back to where he came from. He just wanted to forget. He wanted to live a new life. Before he knew it, he fell to the ground with a great pain in his head, and the last thing he saw before he out was the white color of snow, tainted by the red color of blood.

******************************************

 

 

RIIINGGGG!!!!

The dreadful sound of the alarm clock blasted off, and as usual, the irritated Donghae threw it on the floor. R.I.P to the 20th alarm clock. He wanted to get back to his precious sleep, but when he remembered what happened last night, he sat up immediately. He almost got a heart attack when he saw a figure standing at the doorway, looking at him.

“Donghae!”

The figure spoke, and Donghae sighed in relief when he heard the familiar voice.

“Donghae, can I call you Donghae?” Eunhyuk approached him and stopped at the end of the bed.

“You already called me that. Why are you here?”

“I…I thought you’re going to die.”

“Huh? There’s no way I can be dead you airhead. Can’t you see that I’m breathing?”

“But you didn’t answer when I called you!”

Donghae breathed out heavily, not knowing what to say anymore. This guy really needs to go to school…

“Then please answer whenever I call you,” Eunhyuk said in an almost inaudible voice, “I hate to be alone.”

Donghae looked up and their eyes met for a second, before he quickly turned away.

Eunhyuk just watched the brown-haired boy getting off from the bed and walked towards the closet, taking out a set of clothes. “Are we going to look for that guy today?” he asked.

“I don't know. If you behave, I’ll help you.” Now I’m feeling like raising a kid…

“Okay, I’ll be good. I promise.” Eunhyuk smiled, showing his white teeth. He turned around to walk away but stopped when Donghae called him.

“Have you taken a bath?” Donghae asked, ready to enter the bathroom.

Eunhyuk blinked his eyes a few times before saying, “Do I have to?”

“Of course, you .”

________________________________________________

 

 

Eunhyuk slumped onto the couch, pouting as he ruffled his wet blonde hair. He just got scolded by Donghae because he accidentally knocked off the floor cleaner in the bathroom causing it to spill, and he mistook the shaving cream for a shampoo. But he didn’t even want to teach me anything, so why is he so angry? Donghae is a weirdo, he thought.

He glanced at Donghae who was now wearing his black wife beater, exposing his biceps and broad chest. He quickly averted his eyes when Donghae looked up and met his gaze. He heard him scoffing, probably cursing him in his mind. He knew the latter hated him but he didn’t have a choice, he wanted to gain his memories back, and Donghae was the only one he could trust, since he saved him before.

“Let me say this,” Donghae walked up to him, his face serious, “I still don’t trust you, and I’m only doing this because it might be related to me – that place in your photo. So don’t act like you’re close to me.”

“Donghae is a meanie,” Eunhyuk made a face as he stuck his tongue out.

“What?”

“Donghae doesn’t want to be my friend. So mean.”

Donghae tried hard to hide his amusement when he saw the blonde’s lips forming a pout. “Look blondie, do you know who I really am?”

“Of course you’re a human. Are you saying that you’re an alien?”

This brat, he really needs to be taught something… “I’m a bad guy. Keep that in mind.” He smirked and glared at the blonde, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter