Keep Holding On

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They opened the box, revealing 10 packets of high-quality in different forms. Donghae and Kyuhyun exchanged glances, and then looked at the two men in front of them, who were checking the ‘goods’ thoroughly. It was a normal procedure, though some wouldn’t even bother to do it.  Seeing the two men were too busy examining the goods, Kyuhyun quickly shoved a red paper into Donghae’s hand. Donghae frowned as he opened the rolled paper, reading the content.

I managed to hack into Kairos’ system, with the help of a few hackers I know. But I still need more time. Once we destroy the whole system, they’ll get into chaos. That’s when we’ll strike.

Donghae cocked an eyebrow, quite impressed with his brother’s ability. Once they got rid of Lee Soo Man, he’d definitely bring down his grandmother. That was his plan, but it was easier said than done. He needed something strong to prove his grandmother and Lee Soo Man were the one who killed his mother, and made it look like an accident. Though Lee Soo Man never knew it was his mother whom he killed, that old man was just the same.

“We’re done checking. As always, you two never failed to bring the best.”

The voice of the man in front of him pulled Donghae’s back from his reverie. He nodded, shaking hands with the two men after receiving their reward. They just watched the two men hopped onto a red jeep, and then drove away, disappearing in the dark.

“What are you going to do now?” Kyuhyun asked as they leaned against their cars, looking at the night sky.

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t play dumb. I’m talking about Eunhyuk.”

There was no answer from Donghae. Instead, he said, “I wonder why that old hag Lee Misook hated my mom so much, just because she was poor, and she wasn’t the one who was supposed to be dad’s wife.”

Kyuhyun looked at his brother, surprised. He never expected Donghae would talk about his mother after her death. Even though Kyuhyun was the son from the second wife, their mothers got along well. But they both hated their grandmother. Her greediness turned her into a devil, and Kyuhyun’s mother was forced to get a divorce just because her family had gone bankrupt. In the end, she died because of too much stress. That gave him enough reason why he should hate his own family, except for Donghae who was in the same boat with him. Due to their hatred, they grew closer, walking on the same dark path.

“One day, I’ll make sure those bastards who made our mothers suffer grovel before us.” Donghae said as anger filled his eyes.

Kyuhyun nodded. They were together in this, and they’d never back off. That was that they had promised on the day they lost their beloved mothers.

________________________________________

 

 

It was 11 o’clock. And it had started to rain. Donghae sat on the couch while staring blankly at the television, not even interested to watch anything. His mind was filled with Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk. His sweet gummy smile, his addicting strawberry scent, his cuteness, his sweet lips…. Donghae groaned as he rubbed his nape, trying hard to shove Eunhyuk’s image away from his mind, but unfortunately he couldn’t. No matter where he looked, he’d see Eunhyuk.

Great, now I’m hallucinating.

He was about to close his eyes when suddenly the doorbell rang. He sat still, not even bothering to open the door. He wanted to meet Eunhyuk only, which he knew was impossible. But the doorbell rang again, this time longer. He lazily got up and walked to the door, cursing whoever was outside. He opened the door irritably, ready to vent his anger, but his eyes went wide when he saw Eunhyuk and Sungmin standing there.

“Hyuk-“

“Hae!”

Eunhyuk flung himself onto Donghae, hugging him so tight that Donghae felt he could be strangled to death. He wanted to say something, when suddenly the blonde started crying.

“Hae! Where did you go? I waited for you! I was so scared! Why did you leave me?”

Donghae who was too stunned to speak, turned to look at Sungmin who was watching them silently, giving him a questioning look.

“Kyuhyun told me your address,” Sungmin said in a low voice, “Hyukkie cried the whole time. He kept calling your name.”

Donghae swallowed. He never expected it to be this way.

“He really likes you,” Sungmin added, “Take a good care of him, Lee Donghae. We’ll be watching from afar.”

Donghae nodded at the latter, watching Sungmin waved his hand before he left, and then disappeared behind the wall as he walked away. He breathed out heavily, pulling Eunhyuk who was still crying in his arms inside after closing the door.

“Hae, why did you leave me?” Eunhyuk asked with hispuffy eyes, finally beginning to calm down.

“I’m sorry…” Donghae whispered as he cupped the latter’s face. “I’m so sorry. I thought you’d be happy to see them so-“

“B-but I want to stay with Donghae!”

“I’m sorry…I won’t leave you again.”

“Promise?”

Donghae smiled. “I promise.”

He kissed Eunhyuk’s forehead gently, letting him feel how much he loved him. And then his lips moved to the latter’s puffy eyes, placing gentle kisses on them as Eunhyuk closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth he was giving him. Then he moved down to the blonde’s red nose, kissing it longer this time.

Eunhyuk tensed up when Donghae’s lips touched his, but as he felt he was pulled closer, he responded to the kiss, letting the latter’s tongue entered his wet cavern. Donghae tightened his hold around the latter’s waist, savoring the sweet taste he loved as he ran his tongue in Eunhyuk’s mouth. 

Damn, his taste is addicting, Donghae thought. As Eunhyuk pressed himself against his broad chest, Donghae’s hand unconsciously made its way into the blonde’s shirt, feeling the soft, pale skin, smooth to the touch.

“Ngh…H-Hae…”

Eunhyuk moaned in the kiss when he felt Donghae’s warm hand roamed on his skin, making Donghae feel hotter. He was trying hard to control himself actually, in order not to scare Eunhyuk. Then his hand slowly went down to Eunhyuk’s pants, almost getting into his undergarments, when suddenly the blonde opened his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter