Neverending Happiness

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunhyuk dropped his shoes on the ground, squinting as he looked at the wide sea lying ahead of him. It was quiet and peaceful, except for the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, along with the voice of the seagulls, screeching from afar. And it sounded like music to his ears.It was Leeteuk who planned to go on a picnic at a beach, since the last picnic they had together was ruined by Hangeng’s sudden appearance.

He took in a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air surrounding him, feeling like he was finally alive again. The breathtaking view he was currently looking at right now put his mind instantly at ease, leaving the painful memories of the past behind. Leeteuk had probably thought a lot about this. He wanted to make things better for them, and he couldn’t be more grateful towards the older for everything that he had done.

He glanced over his shoulder when he heard footsteps nearing him, and his lips immediately curved into a smile seeing Donghae approaching him. The latter was only wearing a shirt and a three-quarter pants, his forehead was covered in sweat. He probably had just finished helping Kangin tidying up the huge cottage they were going to stay at, since Heechul had successfully made an escape to avoid being ordered around.

“Have you done cleaning?” Eunhyuk asked softly, wiping the latter’s sweaty forehead with his hand.

“Sort of,” Donghae said, sighing, “There’s still some work left.”

“Come on, don’t frown, we’re here to relax.”

“I’m not frowning.”

“You are.”

“I’m not.”

Eunhyuk chuckled as he playfully slapped the latter’s cheeks, before leaning in and pecked on his lips. “Let’s go for a walk. You need to calm your mind.”

“There’s no need for that, we have something better to do,” Donghae said and lifted the blonde up, carrying him in his arms as he made his way towards his car.

“Hae!” Eunhyuk gasped, struggling against the latter but Donghae wasn’t planning to let him go, unfortunately. “Hae, put me down.”

“No.”

“People are looking.”

“There’s no one around, Hyuk.”

“I’m not a kid, let me walk by myself.”

“I can’t hear you.”

“Hae, my shoes!”

“I’ll pick them up later,” Donghae simply answered. He then sat the blonde down on his car boot, trapping him with his strong arms.

Eunhyuk was about to protest, but was cut off when he felt the latter’s lips on his, moving gently and passionately at the same time. He responded immediately, circling his hands around the latter’s neck, deepening the kiss. Donghae’s arms were wrapped tightly around him, and his chest was pressed against his.

“You taste like honey,” Donghae whispered, slipping one hand down the blonde’s jeans, before lifting his shirt up and slid his hand inside. He then moved from the blonde’s plump lips to his neck, hard on his skin to leave a mark there; a mark that would claim Eunhyuk as his, and always his.

“Aah…” Eunhyuk moaned, enjoying the pleasure Donghae was giving him.

He knew he had to stop before Donghae would go further. They were outside for God’s sake, if someone were to see them making out, that would be the most embarrassing thing ever. But somehow, he couldn’t bring himself to stop the latter.

“Hae…”

“Hmm…” Donghae mumbled as he leaned over, pushing the blonde to lie down on his back. He continued kissing his neck, moving his lips along his smooth skin.

“Let’s stop.”

“Five more minutes.”

“Someone will see us.”

“Three minutes.”

“But-“ Eunhyuk was once again stopped by the latter, when he captured his lips and shoved his tongue inside, tasting every part of him.

And that was when he saw a black car in the distance, coming right in their direction. He wanted to tell Donghae to stop, but before he could, the car was already driving past them, and disappeared behind the corner. Eunhyuk’s eyes went wide, and he sat up immediately, pushing Donghae away.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Donghae frowned, confused at the blonde’s abrupt change.

Eunhyuk was still looking at the road, even though the car was already nowhere in his sight. It was just a glimpse, and he was sure he was imagining things. It was impossible.

“Hyuk,” Donghae turned the blonde around to face him, tucking a few strands of hair behind his ear. “What happened? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“I…” Eunhyuk swallowed, forcing himself to sound more normal. “I thought… I thought I saw Siwon just now.”

Donghae sighed. He pulled the blonde into his arms, embracing him tightly as he patted his hair, trying to drive his fears away. It wasn’t easy for him, he knew that more than anyone else. The trauma of being hurt by the one that he trusted wouldn’t heal that easily. And he had to be here for him, letting him know that he was not alone.

“Hyuk-ah,” Donghae finally pulled away, searching for the blonde’s eyes. “The cops told us, remember? That he’s hiding in Canada, and they’re working hard to trace him. There’s nothing for you to worry about.”

“I know,” Eunhyuk replied weakly. “I’m sorry.”

“If anything happens, I’ll be here to protect you. You don’t have to be afraid anymore.”

“Yeah,” Eunhyuk smiled. “You’re my hero after all. Even when I’m trapped in hell, you’ll come right away to save me.”

Donghae laughed, surprised that the blonde could still remember the words he had once told him. “That’s right, I’ll always be your hero.”

_________________________________

 

 

“They look happy,” Sungmin said, smiling contently at the sight of Eunhyuk and Donghae walking along the beach while holding hands, talking and laughing in joy. He was glad to see them like this. Just like how they used to be.

“You look happy too,” Kyuhyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and stood beside him, with his arm wrapped around his shoulder.

Sungmin’s smile grew wider as he faced the latter, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter