Fateful Meeting

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PRAANGG!

The sound of glass scattering could be heard, breaking the silence in the packed library. For some people who didn’t have the slightest idea on what was going on in this college, the disturbing loud sound would give them quite a big jolt, but not for the students. They never paid attention to it. They could already figure out where it came from. Who else would it be other than those troublemakers who created chaos for almost every freaking day in college? They could only sigh in annoyance.

“Damn brat!”

 Donghae looked up, facing his opponent, who clearly looked annoyed with veins popping out from his ‘overly-built’ muscles. A perfect ‘impersonation’ of Hulk.

“What did you say just now?”

Donghae’s face remained expressionless as he stepped closer towards the muscular guy and opened his mouth, not even minding the guy’s companions who started to surround him. “LOSER.”

The muscular guy gritted his teeth, his fists already clenched and ready to be thrown towards Donghae’s face, but Donghae was faster, kicking him hard on the stomach. He didn’t even have a chance to scream in pain when his huge body crashed against the glass door behind him, and he fainted immediately. His friends could only watch in shock, jaws dropping and eyes almost falling from the sockets. They gulped when Donghae looked at them with his piercing eyes.

“W-we are s-sorry!!” They said in unison and didn’t even waste a single second before storming out of the empty class.

Donghae snorted as he grabbed his sling bag on the floor, and walked out of the wrecked, abandoned classroom.

s.

It wasn’t like he had anything against those third year seniors. It was them who couldn’t stand the sight of him; the freshman who gained quite a ‘no joke’ reputation in college. Because of his fist, of course, and…his looks - if not because of the dangerous glare and frown he often showed - he could be considered as one of the ‘flower boys.’

But being a badass always had the consequences; being hated by the lecturers, gaining too much attention, which brought more enemies and more troubles, and bla bla bla.

But he didn’t care. He didn’t want to know what others think of him, he didn’t care how many damages he had created, and he didn’t care being feared by the students. In fact, he liked it that way. No one would get in his way. No one would stop him from whatever he was doing. He was free.

Although he wasn’t really sure why did he end up here, since he preferred to stay in California like he used to. But of course, his record was bad enough in his previous college, resulting in his grandmother’s drastic decision to transfer him here; the Seoul National University. How he hated it. Studying in California was pretty much the same, but at least, there were a lot of things there to ‘cure’ his critical boredom.

He was about to step into his class when his phone vibrated, signaling a new message entry. He took it out from his pocket and read the message.

New Text Message

From: Minho

‘Wanna ditch class? I got hold of new babies here.’

Donghae smirked a little. He knew exactly what it meant, and he was itching to leave too. His perfect morning was already ruined by those good-for-nothing seniors and getting his mood back was an extremely difficult thing to do. That’s Lee Donghae for you.

“Why are you not coming in?” His lecturer who was about to start the lesson spoke, annoyed.

“Sorry. But this class is too boring.” With that he left, leaving the furious lecturer and the chuckling students behind.

_______________________________________

 

 

“15 000 won.”

“14 000.”

“No way.”

“Come on Lee Donghae. It’s not like this is the first time we’re dealing.”

Donghae scoffed at the man in front of him. “Hey scumbag, listen. It was hard enough for me to get this precious little baby here,” he said while showing the other man a medium-sized packet filled with white powder, “And you’re telling me to lower the price?”

The tall, thin man in front of him faked a laugh and quickly handed Donghae his money. “Chill, Donghae. I was just joking.” He said nervously before grabbing the packet and walked away without looking back.

Minho who was only watching the ‘deal’ from the start couldn’t help but to laugh at the man’s reaction. “You’re always the best dealer, Donghae,” Minho grinned.

“Whatever. Where are Heechul and Key?”

Minho shrugged. “Sleeping with some s, I guess. Tch. Those maniacs.”

Donghae sneered. “I thought you’re one of them too?”

“Believe me, I’m betting bored with those big es.”

“Wow, you’re turning gay now?”

Minho laughed as they both stepped into their ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter