Forgotten Memories

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

********************************************

2 YEARS AGO

It had been a month since they were engaged. And Siwon couldn’t hide his happiness. He’d pick Hyukjae up from school every day, and they’d go shopping or having a stroll, holding hands and laughing. They were the happiest couple in the world. Or so it seemed.

In the middle of the year, Siwon started to get busy with his work and often left Hyukjae alone at home. Hyukjae was getting annoyed, and when they fought, Siwon would keep promising the same thing; to bring him out next time. He did, though, during the weekends, but Hyukjae was extremely pissed off that Siwon forbade him from going out, let alone getting friendly with others beside Sungmin, Leeteuk and Kangin.

“You said we’re going to the beach tomorrow.” Hyukjae glared at Siwon, his patience had reached its limit.

Siwon sighed, trying to hug the latter but Hyukjae backed away. “Baby, I’m sorry but I have to work. I will-“

“So you love your work more than your own fiancé?”

“Hyukkie, please! I don’t want to fight.”

“I don’t mind you working, but allow me to go outside!”

“You can’t! You’re my fiancé, and you’re supposed to stay by my side forever!” There was no way he could let Hyukjae wander outside alone. He was afraid, too afraid Hyukjae would leave him for someone else. He had been controlling himself whenever he saw Hyukjae and his best friend, Junsu in their room, so close.

It made Hyukjae speechless, not knowing what to say anymore. “I’m sleeping with Sungmin-hyung tonight.” He said, grabbing his pajama and stomped his feet out of the room, not even looking back.

*******************************************

 

 

Eunhyuk kept frowning as he flipped over the pages of the recipe book Sungmin gave him, hoping that it’d make it easier for him to cook whenever he could. There were too many recipes, too complicated, and too weird, not to mention the pink cover which he thought was out of place.

He was still standing in front of the kitchen stove, thinking what he should cook for Donghae. But Sungmin’s book – which the latter created by himself actually – didn’t seem to help even a bit with its too complicated recipes. While he was still thinking, he felt a pair of strong arms circled around his waist, followed by a soft lips landing on his nape. He knew it was Donghae.

“Hae? When did you get back?” He turned his head, but Donghae held him tighter without saying anything. Eunhyuk knew something happened, but he didn’t ask. They just stood still for a minute, and Donghae started to place chaste kisses on his neck, making Eunhyuk giggle as Donghae’s hair was tickling his skin.

“Are you alright now?” Donghae asked and turned the blonde around, facing him.

“Of course I’m alright. What are you talking about, Hae? Where did you go by the way?”

So he doesn’t remember what he said this morning, Donghae thought. He caressed the blonde’s cheek lovingly, staring into his single-lidded eyes. What a beautiful creature. He leaned closer and kissed the latter gently as he whispered, “I’ll protect you, no matter what happens.”

The kiss slowly turned more passionate, and when he Eunhyuk’s lips with the tip of his tongue, the blonde gladly parted his lips, giving the opportunity for him to slide his tongue in, tasting every part of the blonde’s mouth. Eunhyuk moaned, he was still in the process of getting used to Donghae’s passionate kiss.

Noticing the blonde’s face getting redder, Donghae got , and he slid his hand into Eunhyuk’s shirt, moving down to his pants. His hand slowly made its way down, touching Eunhyuk’s thigh. Donghae’s breath was getting heavier as he on the latter’s neck.

“Unghh….” Eunhyuk gripped on Donghae’s shirt, making Donghae feel even hotter.

Then Donghae moved his hand towards-

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

Eunhyuk wanted to break the kiss when they heard the doorbell rang, but Donghae held him tighter, his sweet cavern with his tongue.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

“Aish!” Donghae groaned, annoyed as he broke the kiss. They walked together towards the door while Donghae kept cursing in his mind. He was getting more ually frustrated now. Why the hell something keeps interrupting while we’re making out? He yelled in his mind as he opened the door roughly. There, in front of him was Sungmin, with his guilty face and Kyuhyun beside him, smiling sheepishly. Then he showed them a large box of pizza and a few cans of beer.

“We’re having a party tonight!”

Donghae gritted his teeth, boiling up in anger. “You ing bastard, I’m gonna kill you.”

________________________________________

 

 

“Have they left?”

Leeteuk who was tidying up the chairs turned around facing Kangin who was taking off his apron. They closed the shop earlier than usual today, planning to have some rest after working the whole day. “Yeah, 10 minutes ago.” He said as he walked towards Kangin, and they both sat at the table near the window, looking at the road outside.

“I’m glad Hyukjae is happy,” Kangin said.

Leeteuk nodded, smiling slightly. He was hesitating to entrust Hyukjae to Donghae, but seeing how the blonde was crying, asking for that man, he knew there must be something special between the two – a very strong bond. He was glad. He wanted Hyukjae to leave Siwon, to find his own happiness.

“I trust that Donghae boy,” Kangin said all of a sudden, as if he could read Leeteuk’s mind. He still remembered what Donghae said this morning, when he came here asking about what happened to Hyukjae. He was so eager, not even giving up when they refused to tell him at first, thinking that he was a stranger. But then he changed his mind seeing Donghae’s earnestness, and he knew that boy could save Hyukjae.

“When Siwon comes, he’ll kill us,” Leeteuk said calmly, “I’m not afraid though. I just hope Hyukjae will be safe.”

“We’re fighting together, Teukie,” Kangin held the latter’s hand tightly, giving him strength.

“Yeah, you’re right.”

And they sat there, watching cars passing by in silence. It was calming, but it was just like the calm before the storm. When the time would come, they wouldn’t be able to avoid the fight. And death would be waiting for them in the end.

_______________________________________

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter