Falling Apart

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why are we here, Hae?” Eunhyuk asked as he sat down on a bench at the empty beach, looking at the clear blue sky.

“I want to spend my time with you,” Donghae said, taking a seat beside the blonde and placed a kiss on his cheek. “I’m sorry. I lost my temper last night. I didn’t mean it, Hyukkie.”

“No, Hae… it’s my fault. I lied to you and I deserved it. And I’m not gonna lie to you again, it was hard enough for me to see that sad face of yours.”

Donghae frowned. There was something wrong with Eunhyuk today, he seemed so…matured. He had never said something like that before and Donghae couldn’t help but to think that maybe, the blonde was slowly getting back his lost memories. But he wondered why he felt sad, as if Eunhyuk was going to leave him the moment he remembered everything.

“Hae,” Eunhyuk leaned closer and caressed Donghae’s cheek gently, “Don’t give me that sad face. You know I love you so much.”

“Hyuk…”

“Hmm?”

“What’s wrong with you today?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you…remember about-“

“Having a good time, lovebirds?”

They were both startled to hear that familiar voice, and Donghae couldn’t hide his shock when he saw Minho and a few men wearing black coats approached them. He quickly stood up and pulled Eunhyuk to hide behind him, stepping back when Minho walked closer. He didn’t know that Minho would act so fast before he could do anything, but for now he needed to protect Eunhyuk. He couldn’t let anything happen to him. But before he could open his mouth to speak Minho’s men had already charged towards him and knocked him down, beating him up mercilessly.

“Hae!” Eunhyuk screamed, trying to help the latter but Minho grabbed his hand and pulled him aside, preventing him from getting away. “No! Stop! Don’t hurt him please! Hae!”

“If you refuse to come with me, I’ll kill Donghae,” Minho said, causing the blonde’s eyes widened in fear.

“N-no, please don’t, please!” Eunhyuk started to cry uncontrollably, “Please! Don’t hurt him! I’ll do anything for you, just don’t hurt him please!”

Minho smirked. “That’s good. From now on, you’ll be living in Siwon’s mansion, just like you used to, and leave Donghae.”

“Hyuk!” Donghae who was still struggling to fight looked at the blonde pleadingly, “Don’t listen to him. Don’t go!”

“Hae…” Eunhyuk couldn’t stop his tears, he felt so hopeless. His chest hurt and he didn’t want to leave, but seeing Donghae like this was more painful. “I…I will leave. Stop hurting him, please!”

After getting a signal from Minho, his men stopped beating Donghae, and Eunhyuk felt his heart broken to pieces when he saw Donghae’s bleeding face.

“I love you, Hae,” Eunhyuk said as tears rolled down his cheeks, “I don’t want you to get hurt. If this is the only way to save you, I will leave.”

“Hyukkie…” Donghae reached out to hold Eunhyuk’s hand, but the blonde had already walked away with tears on his face, “Hyuk, d-don’t… Don’t leave me…”

“Hyuk!”

Donghae sat up abruptly, panting hard as he wiped the sweat off his face, only to realize that he was just dreaming. When he felt a soft hand caressing his cheek, he turned his head to his side and Eunhyuk was there beside him sitting on the couch, looking at him worriedly. He immediately pulled the blonde into his arms and buried his face into his neck, inhaling his sweet scent. The dream felt so real, as if it was really going to happen soon. Donghae was afraid. He was afraid of losing Eunhyuk, he was afraid of losing the light that lightened up his life, he was afraid if Eunhyuk would get hurt and suffered again. But what should he do? What should he do to protect him?

“Hae…” Eunhyuk called in a soft voice.

“Don’t say anything,” Donghae replied before the blonde could continue, “I feel like killing myself for losing my temper at you last night. I’m a bad person, aren’t I?”

“You’re not a bad person Hae, because you’re very kind to me.”

“I’m sorry…I’m so sorry Hyukkie…”

“But I’m the one who made you angry, Hae. I followed Minho without telling you,” Eunhyuk said, his face saddened.

That’s not the only reason, Donghae said in his mind. He wouldn’t tell Eunhyuk the truth, not now when he still couldn’t remember anything. He didn’t want to ruin the blonde’s happiness by telling him about his past. He had told Kyuhyun everything and they had agreed to investigate further into this matter, but he couldn’t possibly let Eunhyuk know about what was happening around them. “I wasn’t mad, Hyukkie,” Donghae said, “I was just upset, because I love you.”

“I love you too, Hae.”

“I love you more.”

“I love you most.”

Donghae smiled, he felt the heavy burden on his shoulders was slowly fading away as he stared into the blonde’s beautiful eyes. The way Eunhyuk looked at him was enough to tell him that he loved him from the bottom of his pure heart, and Donghae had made a promise with himself that he’d bring Eunhyuk to his mother’s grave one day. He would tell his mother that he had found someone to love, someone to spend his life with, someone that could bring happiness in his life.

He leaned closer and pressed his forehead again Eunhyuk’s, closing his eyes with his hands on the blonde’s waist. He could feel Eunhyuk’s soft hand caressing his cheek, giving him the comforting warmth he always felt whenever the latter touched him. He wanted to stay this way forever. He hoped the time would stop and let him enjoy this moment. But there was nothing he could do when fate was already starting to move and soon would change everything he had now.

“What are you thinking about, Hae?” Eunhyuk asked when he noticed the silence surrounding them. He knew there was something bothering the latter, but Donghae would never tell him anything.

“I’m thinking of you.”

“But you sound so sad.”

“Why is it that you can always see right through me?”

“What do you mean? Your words are too complicated Hae, I don’t understand.”

Donghae laughed as he pulled away, pinching the blonde’s nose playfully. He could never get enough of Eunhyuk’s cuteness. “Do you want to go out with me today?”

Upon hearing that, Eunhyuk’s face lit up, and with a wide grin on his plump lips he jumped onto the latter and hugged him tightly, causing Donghae to fall onto the floor with Eunhyuk on top of him. “Really? We’re going out? We’re going out?” Eunhyuk asked, unable to hide his excitement.

“Hyuk,” Donghae said, chuckling, “Calm down. And yes, we’re going out today, so you need to shower and get dressed properly. We’re going to meet Sungmin and Kyuhyun later.”

“Why do I have to shower?” Eunhyuk pouted. He rested his chin on his palms with his elbows on Donghae’s chest, his eyes never left the latter’s.

“You have to. Be a good boy and listen to me, okay?”

“I don’t want to.”

“Hyukkie.”

“I don’t want to shower!”

“Hyuk…”

Eunhyuk sat up and stuck his tongue out at the latter, trying to escape but Donghae was fast enough to catch him and flung him over his shoulder before walking to the bathroom, causing the blonde to scream at him. “H-hae! Let me go! Let me go!”

“Be quiet, Hyuk. It’ll be over in a second.”

“No! I don’t want to!”

“I can’t hear you.”

“Put me down! Put me down! I don’t want to bathe! I don’t want!”

Ignoring the blonde’s whining, Donghae placed him in the bathtub and took Eunhyuk’s clothes off carefully, having a really hard time because the blonde wouldn’t stop struggling to get away from his hold. He the shower and let the water filled the tub, before taking his clothes off which caused Eunhyuk to fell silent in an instant. Donghae smirked seeing the bright shade of red on Eunhyuk’s cheeks.

“Are you shy, Hyukkie?” He whispered seductively in the blonde’s ear as he sat down behind him, his hands wrapping Eunhyuk’s body.

“I’m not,” Eunhyuk answered immediately, though the speed of his heartbeat was getting faster by the minute knowing that they were both . He could still remember the night when Donghae made love to him, the night when he started to understand the true meaning of love. It was Donghae who taught him the feeling of loving someone. He bit his lip when Donghae started to kiss his neck, brushing his lips on his shoulders before slowly moving up and nibbled his earlobe.

“Do you remember the night at the cottage, Hyukkie?” Donghae asked and pressed his lips harder, on the blonde’s creamy nape.

Eunhyuk nodded. He shivered when Donghae nipped the bottom of his neck lightly, making his body felt even hotter. “H-hae…w-what are you…doing?”

“Having my breakfast,” Donghae answered as he continued to and bite on Eunhyuk’s neck and shoulders, leaving behind red marks to tell the world that this boy was his property.

“Nghh, God, Hae…” Eunhyuk moaned and threw his head back, enjoying the pleasure the latter was giving him. He gasped when Donghae moved his hand down to his crotch and palmed , before starting to it at a slow pace. “Oh God…H-hae…”

“You’re slowly getting used to this, Hyukkie,” Donghae said, getting harder seeing Eunhyuk’s face flushed, sweat and water droplets dripping down his milky skin, as if it was inviting him. But no, he had to restrain himself from jumping onto the blonde like a hungry beast, he would save it for tonight, definitely. He just needed some ‘refreshment’ for now. “Turn around, Hyukkie,” he said.

Eunhyuk did as he was told and turned his body, accidentally creating a friction between their lower parts making Donghae groaned at the contact. “H-hae…” Eunhyuk panted, “I-“ He wasn’t able to finish his words when Donghae pressed their lips together, it was a very sweet, innocent kiss but it was enough to let Eunhyuk feel the tingling sensation burning his body.

“Do you know how much I love you?” Donghae muttered between the kiss. Instead of replying to him, Eunhyuk circled his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, and Donghae’s lips curved into a smile at his unexpected action.

They broke the kiss after a moment and sat still, looking into each other’s eyes without breaking the contact. It was as if they could speak to each other just by locking their eyes together, communicating with their hearts. Donghae couldn’t feel the water wetting his body anymore, he couldn’t see anything other than this beautiful face in front of him, looking so fragile that he felt like keeping him in his arms the whole time. Sometimes he wondered if it was worth enough for Eunhyuk to be with someone like him, someone who had tainted his hands with blood. But he knew Eunhyuk was a gift that God sent to him. And he had no intention of letting him go.

“Your eyes look so sad, Hae,” Eunhyuk said as he placed his both hands on Donghae’s cheeks, “I don’t want to see your sad face.”

“I’m not sad.”

“You look so sad, I can see it. Are you still mad at me, Hae?”

“What? Of course not, Hyuk. I’m not mad at you. I was just thinking about something.”

“What are you thinking about?”

“You. I’ve always been thinking about you, even in my dreams.”

That answer was enough to make Eunhyuk blushed, causing Donghae to laugh at the blonde’s cuteness when he buried his face in Donghae’s chest.

“Now let’s shower properly,” Donghae said, “Sungmin-hyung will kill me if he finds out that I did something inappropriate to you.”

“What’s inappropriate, Hae?”

“It’s a….umm…something that’s not…reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter