Within the Deep

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What do you mean they’re missing?!”

Eunhyuk stirred slightly when he heard a loud voice from outside the room. He turned to his side, only to frown when he realized Donghae wasn’t there anymore. He slowly opened his eyes, wincing when he felt pain all over his body as he tried to move.

“…just happened. They’re all gone. We need to contact someone.”

It was Heechul’s voice. But where was Donghae? What was happening?

Eunhyuk quickly sat up, his wide eyes wandering around in panic even though he didn’t know why he should be scared. He knew he was safe, Siwon was no longer here but that feeling of fear and loneliness was still haunting him. Being locked in Siwon’s mansion was like a terrifying nightmare to him. That place made him feel uneasy, as if there was something that had happened there before but he didn’t know what it was. And he didn’t want to be alone here.

He carefully stood up and staggered towards the door, almost bumping into the wall because of the pain throbbing in his head. When he had finally managed to open the door and walk out of the room, he could see Donghae standing at the window while staring out, his face seemed unusually fierce. He had never seen him like that before. He looked kind of…scary. He just wanted to see him smiling all the time, he had always loved to see Donghae’s beautiful smile. He didn’t want him to be sad, let alone getting angry.

“H-hae?” Eunhyuk hesitantly called.

Donghae slowly turned around, and upon seeing the blonde there with his sleepy eyes, his lips immediately formed a small smile. “Good morning my angel,” he greeted cheerfully as he walked closer towards the blonde and planted a kiss on his forehead. “You should sleep more. It’s still early.”

“I want to sleep with you,” Eunhyuk pouted.

Donghae laughed. He couldn’t even tell how much he missed to see that cute pout. It seemed like everything had gone back to normal and he could have his cute blonde again. He took Eunhyuk’s hand and pulled him towards the front door, with a wide smile that kept appearing on his face. “Alright, then let’s go outside. There’s a hammock in the garden, you’d love to see it.”

“What is that Hae? Is it something that we can eat?”

“No, it’s not,” Donghae said, trying to suppress his laughter seeing Eunhyuk’s curious face.

It didn’t take long until they arrived at Yunho’s mini garden, and there was a white colored hammock hanging between the trees, swaying lightly because of the wind.

“A bird house?” Eunhyuk said to himself, tilting his head in confusion.

Chuckling, Donghae climbed onto the hammock and lay there, smiling widely at the surprised Eunhyuk. “Come, Hyukkie. You can sit here, come on.”

“B-but this thing looks weird.”

“No it’s not. Come here, let’s just lie down for a while.”

Eunhyuk took a step forward while studying the ‘new thing’ in front of him curiously, wondering if it’d going to break apart. But before he could think of what he should do, Donghae had already grabbed his waist and pulled him onto the hammock, with him lying on top of the latter. He struggled to get up but Donghae held him tighter, preventing him from getting away.

“Kiss me first,” Donghae said, smirking. He knew the blonde would never do that kind of thing out here, but he just loved to see that deep shade of red on his cheeks. It made him look even more beautiful.

“I don’t want to,” Eunhyuk turned away, trying not to look into the latter’s eyes because he knew he’d be blushing madly.

“Then I’m going to kiss you.”

“No-“ Eunhyuk was cut off when Donghae’s lips were already on his, moving gently with his hands caressing his back. And he slowly closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth the latter was giving him, the comforting warmth that he had always loved. He could feel Donghae’s tongue tracing his lower lip, and he slowly parted his lips, allowing the latter’s wet tongue to enter his cavern.

“God I miss you so much…” Donghae mumbled between the kiss. He then flipped over and hovered on top of the blonde, kissing him even harder. He could hear Eunhyuk’s soft moan as he slid his hand inside his shirt, roaming it across his stomach and chest.

“Mmh…” Eunhyuk let out a whimper as Donghae began to place kisses on his neck, before moving along his collarbone and up to his ear. He turned his head to his side with his eyes clenched shut when he felt the latter’s tongue nibbling his earlobe, causing him to shiver. He gasped when Donghae shoved his hand into his pants, his fingers tracing his hipbones before moving down to his crotch.

“H-hae…” Eunhyuk held the latter’s hand, trying to stop him from moving any further. “Hae wait!”

Donghae groaned. “You should’ve stopped me earlier, Hyukkie.”

“B-but s-someone will see us.”

“Then let’s continue in our room.”

“Hae!”

Donghae chuckled. He kissed the blonde’s lips once again before getting off him and lay down at his side, while staring at the clear, blue sky above them. “Hyukkie…”

“Hmm?”

“I’m glad you’re here with me.”

“I’m happy too, Hae,” Eunhyuk smiled and scooted closer, hugging the latter tightly. He leaned his head on the latter’s broad chest and closed his eyes, feeling so complete with Dongha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter