Retrieved

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Okay, seriously,” Jaejoong hissed, his eyes scanning the crowd in the mansion where the party was held, “Remind me why I’m here.”

“Because of a stupid brat who wouldn’t listen to us and insisted to come,” Heechul replied, scowling at Donghae who was walking beside him with Yunho, both of them were wearing black leather jackets, totally grabbing the attention from the ladies around them.

“I kind of understand why we have to be here,” Jaejoong said, his face turning even more annoyed, “But why the hell do we have to wear a ing dress Kim Heechul?!”

“Low your voice, damn it!” Heechul scolded the latter, though he was having a hard time too being ‘wrapped up’ in a cutesy pink dress which certainly wasn’t his type. “We have to be more dramatic in this kind of situation. We need to distract these people, so they won’t focus too much on Choi Siwon. It’s easier for Donghae to approach him.”

“Are you kidding me? Those disgusting guys have been looking at us like they’re gonna pounce on us or something!”

“That must mean we’re too hot for them to resist,” Heechul smirked.

Jaejoong sighed, palming his forehead in frustration. He had to hold back his rising anger or they’d end up fighting and pulling each other’s hair. He could only hope they wouldn’t bump into Siwon at the wrong time or their plan to ‘kidnap’ Eunhyuk back would be crushed to pieces. Taemin and Hyunjoong were on stand-by and hiding somewhere to take action, and now they had to wait for the right time to strike. If there was one false step, they would all be gone in a flash.

“, this place is too crowded,” Donghae cursed, getting agitated when he couldn’t see Eunhyuk anywhere. If he were to run into Siwon now, he’d never hesitate to kill him right away.

“Hold your horses, fishy. Don’t act rashly or you’re going to die without being able to kiss your Hyukkie anymore,” Heechul, who seemed to know what Donghae had in his mind warned, earning a glare from the latter.

“Shut up, hyung. I don’t want to hear your stupid advices.”

“You bastard, just wait and see, I’m not gonna let you have Eunhyuk after this.”

“Please, he loves me too much to the extent he can’t leave my side even for a second.”

“You narcissistic -“

“Will you two please stop it?” Yunho scolded them, trying to control his voice when people started to look at them weirdly. “We’re in a dangerous situation here, don’t just play around.”

“He started it!” Heechul and Donghae said in unison, before glaring at each other and looked away.

“So what do we have to do now?” Jaejoong asked when they finally managed to reach a less crowded area. He took a glass of wine on the table beside him, taking a few sips while his eyes wandered around. There was nothing suspicious here, but somehow, he kind of had a bad feeling.

“We’ll wait for the right time, and we’ll give a signal to Taemin and Hyunjoong to search for Eunhyuk. They can easily bring Choi Siwon’s bodyguards down, there’s nothing to be worried about," Yunho explained.

“I’m not worried about them,” Heechul said, “But something doesn’t feel right here.”

“I guess I’m not the only one who’s feeling like that,” Jaejoong said, sighing worriedly.

“But I think you guys should be more worried about those old erts who keep eyeing you two,” Donghae smirked.

Jaejoong and Heechul swallowed as they looked at the rich looking men around them, who obviously were staring at them like they were the most delicious things they had ever seen. And Jaejoong blamed it all on Heechul who insisted to wear wigs and dresses, not to mention their killing stilettos.

“Whatever it is, just stay calm. We need to do this right, or we might end up losing our heads,” Yunho said in a serious tone. He was restless too ever since he set foot in this place, as if something was going to happen later.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to take him back, Yunho,” Donghae  said in a low voice, his stern eyes staring right into the latter’s, “But if Siwon hurt him again, I will kill that bastard no matter what.”

Yunho gulped down his saliva, knowing exactly that the younger wasn’t joking. Donghae might look calm on the outside, but they all knew he could turn into a monster if he was angry, and he wanted to avoid that at all costs.

 

 

“Tony Lee is an old friend of my father. I don’t really want to go out right now, but you might need some fresh air,” Siwon said while they were in the limousine, heading to Tony Lee’s villa to attend the party.

But Eunhyuk just kept quiet, unable to pay attention to what the latter was saying when his mind kept wandering to Donghae. It had been only a week, but he felt like years since he last met him. He stared out the window, trying to hold back his tears that were threatening to fall at any time whenever Donghae’s face came to his mind.

He then looked at the ring Donghae gave him before, his lips forming a bitter smile as he remembered the day when the latter proposed to him. He was hiding the ring all this time, afraid that Siwon might find it and throw it away. But now, he needed it with him.

Hae… He closed his eyes for a moment, and the times he spent with the latter before began to play in his memory, making him smile. Hae… I miss you…

“Hyukkie, we’ve arrived.”

Siwon’s voice pulled Eunhyuk back from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter