QUOTES

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Well, someone asked me to make a list of the quotes(?) So I've listed some of the 'memorable' (?) parts/dialogues in ILWAM. You may take these out, but make sure to mention the source. Thanks again! ^_^

 

 

IN LOVE WITH A MOBSTER

 

”I love you, nothing can change that. I’m not lying to you. Rip my chest apart if you want, and take a look into my heart. You’re the only one who’s in there. And it will always be you.”

-Lee Donghae

 

“If you can’t forget the past, then don’t forget it. Bury it in your heart, and let it become a part of your memory. Don’t let hatred drown you, Cho Kyuhyun.”

-Lee Sungmin

 

Living in a dark world stained with blood, they never got to know happiness and kindness before. But when Hyukjae came, everything changed, as if he was an angel given by God to lighten up their meaningless lives. He was like the light that brightened their dark and cold world and brought happiness to them. In order to save that important life, they were willing to do anything, even if their lives were at stake.

- In Love With a Mobster

 

“So this is how it feels to have someone to protect.”

-Lee Donghae

 

“Yeah, I’m your hero. So whenever you feel scared, call my name.”

-Lee Donghae

 

“Even if you’re trapped in hell, just call my name, and I’ll be there in a flash.”

-Lee Donghae

 

“You know, hating someone will just bring you sorrow.”

-Lee Sungmin

 

“Don’t ever doubt my love for you. No matter what will happen, please, believe in me.”

-Lee Donghae

 

“Donghae is the most handsome, the cutest, the kindest, and the smartest in the world.”

-Eunhyuk

 

“You’re not the only one who has someone you want to protect, Lee Donghae.”

-Cho Kyuhyun

 

“I did that because I wanted to protect you. It was my decision. So don’t ever blame yourself because of something like this, because I will always be there to protect you.”

-Lee Donghae

 

“For all the things that you did to him, you have to pay for it, Choi Siwon, I’ll make you pay.”

-Lee Donghae

 

“I want to let the world know that you’re mine.”

-Lee Donghae

 

“Loneliness is something that a human can never survive.”

-In Love With a Mobster

 

“I’ve always been thinking about you, even in my dreams.”

-Lee Donghae

 

“I want to see them shaking in fear. I want to see them in despair when they realize they will lose everything.”

-Choi Siwon

 

“Not even the universe can be compar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter