Chasing Happiness

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I thought we’re having a picnic?” Sungmin said as soon as they walked out of the car, narrowing his eyes at the crowd around them.

Shade umbrellas could be seen all over the beach, girls with ‘striking’ bikinis were loitering around, having fun with the guys who’d take a chance to hit on them. It was a normal view anyone could see at a beach. But Hyukjae found it fascinating, he couldn’t even blink his eyes as he scanned his surrounding in amazement.

“Now this, is what I call a relaxing picnic,” Heechul smirked. He was already prepared in his swimming trunk and a sunglass.

Donghae could only roll his eyes as he watched the latter walked away and approached a group of girls who were resting under a huge shade umbrella. It didn’t take long for Heechul to take control of the girls; it was one of his excellent skills after all.

When he realized Eunhyuk was about to wander off, Donghae quickly caught the blonde’s wrist and pulled him close. Eunhyuk would certainly get lost easily in this kind of place if he were to take his eyes off of him even for a second. He had to stay alert all the time, or he’d be having a hard time later.

“We’re just going to sit here, so go ahead and have some fun guys,” Leeteuk said. “Where’s Hyunjoong by the way? Taemin’s not here either.”

“They’re having the time of their lives,” Kyuhyun pointed his finger at a food stall, where Taemin was talking a little too intimately with a foreign chick, while Hyunjoong was already lying down on a mat with some girls.

“Oh dear,” Leeteuk sighed, “They’re just like little donkeys getting out of the cage for the first time.”

“Why aren’t these people wearing their clothes?” The curious Eunhyuk asked, fascinated by the ‘different scenery’ he was currently looking at.

“Well,” Donghae stopped for a second, trying to find a good answer he could come out with, “That’s because it’s kind of hot here.”

“Then should I take off my shirt too?”

“NO WAY.” Donghae answered sternly, spontaneously wrapping his arm around the blonde’s shoulder, as if trying to prevent him from doing anything ‘inappropriate.’ “Never take your clothes off in front of anyone else other than me. Understand?”

“But why?” Eunhyuk asked, still in a state of confusion.

“Because you’re mine,” Donghae whispered in the blonde’s ear, earning a sarcastic laugh from Kyuhyun who was standing beside him.

“We’re planning to ride a yacht, are you coming with us, lovebirds?” Kyuhyun asked, ignoring the glare his brother was giving him.

Donghae was about to say no, but when his eyes met with Eunhyuk’s sparkling ones, he just couldn’t bring himself to refuse. It was always hard to win against the blonde. He had to unwillingly agree in the end, though a part of his mind was telling him not to. It seemed like his stupid brother had booked a luxurious yacht in advance, without even telling him beforehand. It could be fun, but with Eunhyuk with him, he had to be extra careful to avoid any kind of trouble.

“I don’t even get why Yunho and Jae decided not to tag along,” Kyuhyun said as he was helping Sungmin and Eunhyuk to climb into the yacht.

“They’re quite busy these days,” Donghae replied, “I wish they were here though, I’d feel a lot more relaxed to have them with us.”

“I couldn’t agree more, with all these things happening…” Kyuhyun mumbled, but it was loud enough for Donghae to catch the words he was saying.

Donghae stood still as he watched his brother left with Sungmin, heading to the front deck of the yacht. He then turned to look at Eunhyuk beside him, who was staring at him with a worried look in his round eyes. “What?” he asked.

“You’re frowning again, Hae. You should smile hatmore, I heard that smiling is good for health.”

“I’m smiling right now,” Donghae instantly put a smile on his face, “Am I handsome, Hyukkie? Do I look good now?”

“Very handsome, like an angel,” Eunhyuk flashed a thumb-up, giggling when the latter leaned closer and rubbed their noses together. He stumbled when the yacht suddenly started moving forward, but Donghae was quick enough to catch his waist, bringing him close to his chest.

“Aish, that dickhead,” Donghae cursed. It was probably a wrong decision to appoint Kyuhyun as the ‘driver’, they should’ve paid a professional after all.

“It’s beautiful,” Eunhyuk said, the smile on his face widened when he felt the wind brushing against his skin.

“Yeah, beautiful indeed,” Donghae whispered, his eyes were fixated on the blonde’s face. He wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk’s waist from behind, placing his chin on his shoulder as he closed his eyes. It was calming and peaceful, something that he hadn’t been able to feel for such a long time.

“Can we live here, Hae?”

Donghae let out a soft chuckle as he opened his eyes, tightening his hold around the blonde. “I’m afraid that it’ll be a little hard for us to live in a yacht, Hyuk-ah. I’ll buy a house for you instead. It’ll be a lot better than this.”

“Should we invite Sungmin-hyung to live with us too?”

“NO.”

“Why not?” Eunhyuk turned around, trying to pry off the latter’s hands but failed. He pouted when he realized he couldn’t get away, trapped in Donghae’s arms.

“Isn’t that obvious? I don’t want anyone else to get in our way, I want to be alone with you,” Donghae said huskily, purposely leaning closer and brushed his lips lightly against the blonde’s earlobe.

“H-hae…” Eunhyuk placed both of his hands on the latter’s chest, preventing him from getting any closer. “We’ll be seen…”

“We’re the only ones here, no one will see us,” Donghae smirked as he noticed how red the blonde’s face was at the moment. He moved even closer, trapping the blonde between him and the railings.

“Oh, Hae, look, Kyuhyun is coming!” Eunhyuk said out of the blue and struggled to get away from the latter.

Frowning, Donghae looked behind him, ready to vent his anger on the blocking Kyuhyun but much to his surprise, no one was there. He quickly turned around, only to groan in annoyance when he realized Eunhyuk was no longer anywhere around him. Did the blonde just trick him and run away? He definitely has gotten smarter, he thought.

_________________________________

 

 

“It’s getting dark,” Kyuhyun said, narrowing his eyes as he looked up at the gloomy sky.

“I thought you said it’s not going to rain,” Donghae approached the railings, looking down at the blue water below him.

The sun that was shining so bright earlier was slowly beginning to hide itself behind the clouds, and he didn’t like this at all. They should be enjoying the sunny weather at the sea, not getting drenched in rain while knowing the water could get violent at any moment. They had promised Leeteuk to go back before five, but things didn’t seem to go as they planned.

“What do you expect?” Kyuhyun sighed, “We’re at the sea after all. No one knows what will happen.”

“Stop it, idiot. You’re making it sound like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter