And I Crumble Down Completely

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

P/s: Listen to Huh Gak - Don't Forget Me when u read this chap ;)

 

It was already dark when he arrived in front of the bakery shop, frowning when he realized it had been closed down. The shop was almost empty, the equipment were gone, leaving behind a few chairs and tables, and the silence filling the atmosphere. Heechul took a step closer and looked into the shop, though he knew there was nothing he could find there. He had no idea of what had happened, but he had a bad feeling about it.

“Aish, those kids, they should’ve told me,” he mumbled to himself.

He was about to turn around and leave when his eyes caught something in the shop, or rather, someone. He narrowed his eyes, trying to have a better look at the man sitting at a table near the counter, back facing him. Who’s that? Leeteuk? Heechul thought as he pushed the door lightly and walked in, carefully approaching the man, who didn’t seem to realize his presence. He finally stopped a few steps away from the man, and then a frown appeared on his face.

“Minho?” Heechul called.

The man slowly turned his head around, and he was right. It was Minho. He quickly noticed the younger’s tear-stained cheeks, but Minho immediately wiped his face before standing up, facing him.

“What are you doing here?” Minho asked, his face calm.

“I want to ask you the same question, Choi Minho,” Heechul replied, smiling, “It seems like this shop has been closed down. Why is it?”

“I’m not sure myself, why don’t you ask the owner?”

“The thing is,” Heechul took a seat on a chair, crossing his legs, “I couldn’t contact Donghae, or Kyuhyun, or even Leeteuk. I’m in good terms with those people you know, there’s no way they wouldn’t answer my calls without a good reason.” 

“And?” Minho raised an eyebrow, leaning his back against the wall as he looked bravely into the latter’s piercing eyes. “What do you want to say?”

“Why are you here?”

“I just thought that I want to take a look at this place for the last time.”

“You’re funny,” Heechul said, faking a laugh, “You cried just now. I’m not blind, so stop thinking that you’re dealing with a dumb little boy. Why were you crying? This is not a sanctuary, you know.”

Minho closed his eyes for a second and let out a sigh, his hands rubbing his tired looking face. He opened his eyes a moment later, and his face turned serious, his eyes darkened. “You found out, huh?”

“What are you talking about?”

Minho chuckled. “Of course, it’s Kim Heechul. It’s hard to figure out what’s on your mind.”

“It’s harder for me to understand your way of thinking, Choi Minho.”

There was a silence between them for a while, they both were staring at each other without saying even a word. Heechul could see clearly the tiredness on the younger’s face, and he pitied him. He pitied him for losing himself in the darkness. He pitied him for choosing the wrong path when he had a chance to be walking on a better route.

“You’re pathetic,” Heechul whispered, but loud enough for the younger to hear.

Gritting his teeth, Minho took out a gun from inside his jacket abruptly, but Heechul had already seen this coming. He quickly took out his gun too and they were both pointing their guns towards each other, without making a move.

“What did you do to them?” Heechul asked.

“Who knows,” Minho replied, smirking, “They might be dying right now, or suffering in pain.”

“You’re being too greedy. Your damn greed will kill you one day.”

“Don’t act you like you know me, Kim Heechul.”

Heechul chuckled bitterly. “Yeah, I might be wrong. I thought I could understand you. I’m sad, if I’m to be honest, because I thought of you as my own brother. And so did Donghae.”

“You found out didn’t you? About my real identity. Who told you about it?”

“That’s not important. I just wanna tell you that you’re totally wrong if you think you can snatch Chronos away from your brother.”

“Oh, it seems like you’ve known too much about me now. Nothing will be different though, I’m going to destroy you all.”

As soon as Minho finished talking, Heechul pulled the trigger twice, but the younger was fast enough to dodge it, before pointing his gun at the chandelier above them and shot it. Heechul’s eyes went wide as the huge chandelier began to fall down, forcing him to throw himself aside to avoid getting hit. The loud sound of glass scattering could be heard throughout the shop, breaking the silence. He immediately stood up and looked around him, only to curse when he realized Minho was no longer there.

“Damn it!” He kicked the chair in front of him and took out his phone, dialing a number. It didn’t take long before his call was accepted, and a familiar voice answered.

“Hello! I’m at your service sir!”

“Stop with the stupid joke, Taemin,” Heechul said, rolling his eyes. “Is Hyunjoong with you?”

“Yes, sir! He’s currently partying with his new girlfriend, I mean girlfriends.”

“Did Donghae contact you?”

“Yeah, he came to meet Yunho-hyung last week, with his…boyfriend I guess,” Taemin said.

Heechul nodded. He was glad that Donghae wasn’t stupid to take action just by himself. “Send me the details about your whereabouts right now. I’m coming over.”

“Alright, but hyung, can you please buy some snacks for me on your way here?”

“Yah, you little sh-“ Heechul’s words were cut off when Taemin had already ended the call, causing him to groan in annoyance.

Wait till I see you, little brat, he said in his mind. He hurriedly went out of the shop, his eyes wandering around to make sure that no one would saw him.

“Be prepared Choi Minho,” he said to himself as he got into his car, “You started this game, and I’m gonna play it well.”

 

 

It was drizzling when they finally arrived at the supermarket, and the wind blowing made the surrounding temperature even colder. Donghae regretted going out on this cold day when he saw Eunhyuk shivering, but he couldn’t leave the blonde alone at the lake-house. He felt uneasy ever since he received a text from Kyuhyun this morning, telling him to wait for his call in case he’d be in trouble. He could just hope that Kyuhyun would use his brain instead of acting rashly.

“Wait,” Donghae stopped walking all of a sudden as they were heading to the counter, his eyes widened when he looked at the abundance of food in the trolley.

“What is it, Hae?” Eunhyuk asked. “Did you forget anything?”

Shaking his head, Donghae nervously took out his wallet from his pocket and opened it, only to groan when he just realized he didn’t have enough money to pay for the groceries they wanted to buy. Damn it, he cursed. He began to look around, searching for any ATM machine near them but there was none, and he could only blame himself for this.

“What’s wrong, Hae?” Eunhyuk asked again, worried.

“I don’t have enough money,” Donghae said and pushed the trolley towards a café near the counter, while the blonde followed from behind, “I need to draw cash.”

“Draw?” Eunhyuk frowned, getting even more confused.

“Can you stay here for a while?” Donghae said and pulled the blonde to sit at a table in the cafe, “I’ll be back soon. Just stay here, okay? And watch the trolley too.”

Eunhyuk wanted to say something at the latter, but he decided not to and just nodded his head, smiling bitterly.

“Hyuk…” Donghae bent down slightly and kissed the blonde’s forehead when he noticed the change in his expression, “I’ll be back soon. I promise. Don’t go anywhere till I’m back, okay?”

“Okay,” Eunhyuk answered, almost whispering. He just watched as Donghae left in a rush, probably trying to find the ‘thing’ he was talking about.

He looked around him, feeling bored when Donghae wasn’t with him. He just realized that he was with the latter every single day, and he spent every single moment with him. He had never thought about the possibility of him not seeing Donghae anymore, because being with the latter made him forget everything. What would happen to him if Donghae left him?

Eunhyuk quickly shook his head, shoving the thought away. He continued to look at his surrounding, watching people walking pass the café he was in, and the waiters who were busy working, sometimes giving him a smile when he looked at them, and then his eyes landed on someone who was sitting in the corner. It was a familiar face. Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes, trying to have a better view of the man wearing a black long sleeve shirt.

“Siwon…” Eunhyuk whispered to himself, shocked seeing the man there. He didn’t even realize that he had already stood up and approached the man, who was concentrating on reading something. “Siwon?” he called.

Siwon looked up, slightly surprised when he saw Eunhyuk standing there in front of him. “H-hey…”

“It’s really you!” Eunhyuk said excitedly as he took a seat in front of the latter, smiling widely, “What are you doing here Siwon? Are you going to buy food too?”

“Y-yeah…are you alone?”

“I came here with Hae. He told me to wait here, because he’s trying to find his money.”

“Do you want to chat with me then? I’m bored,” Siwon said, his lips forming a smile.

“But Hae won’t be too happy if he knows I’m talking to you…” Eunhyuk said, pouting.

A slight frown appeared on Siwon’s face, but he quickly replaced it with a smile when their eyes met. “And why is that?”

“I’m not sure… but Hae doesn't seem to like you and Minho.”

“Then I’ll just have to make him like me, right?”

Eunhyuk laughed. He completely let his guard down seeing the latter’s bright smile. “That’s right.”

“Eunhyuk,” Siwon put aside the book he was reading and rested his arms on the table, “Don’t you want to know about me?”

“I do! I really want to know about Siwon, because Siwon is very kind to me.”

Siwon smiled. “Don’t you remember me?”

“What?”

“It seems like you still can’t remember about your past.”

“What are you…talking about, Siwon?”

“I’m talking about you, and me. About us.”

Eunhyuk’s smile slowly faded, confusion could be seen clearly in his eyes. “What do you mean?”

“What I’m trying to say is,” Siwon took a deep breath before saying, “I’ve known you for years. But you can’t remember me.”

“I…I don’t understand,” Eunhyuk quickly looked away, fear was written all over his pale face.

“Then try to understand.”

“Siwon, I…I don’t-“

“Then why don’t you ask Donghae yourself?”

Eunhyuk looked at the latter, surprised. “H-hae?”

Siwon nodded. “He knows every single thing about you. You can feel it too, don’t you? That he’s hiding something from you.”

Eunhyuk fell quiet, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter