A Mobster and A Lost Lamb

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae opened the metal door and stood there for a minute, staring into his empty apartment. It was always like this. He was alone. There was no one who would welcome him home. His mother died long ago because of an accident, his father fled to New York and lived there happily with his new wife, or…wives, and his grandmother hated him since his birth, because of the fact that he carried the blood of his late mother, whom his grandmother hated so much.

That old hag only cared for his well-being just because she had to maintain her image as one of the billionaires in Korea. Of course she didn’t want to be called a heartless old woman who abandoned her grandson. So he decided to live alone since it was much better than being ‘molested’ by his father’s mistresses or being disparaged by his own grandmother.

He stepped into his apartment lazily without turning on the lights and headed straight to his room. He landed his body on the king-sized bed, staring at the empty white ceiling.

It’s boring… This life is so boring…what can I do to relief this boredom?

He glanced towards the two safe boxes at the corner of his room – the first one contained his ‘living expenses’ and the other one was filled with his ‘business stuff’ he collected from some ‘middlemen’. He wasn’t that desperate in finding money, no, he had quite a luxurious life thanks to his father’s wealth. He was doing it for something else, something that he could never tell anyone about it. He wanted to keep it to himself until he got what he wanted.

THUD!

Donghae sat up immediately upon hearing the loud sound. It’s coming from the front door…he thought. Is someone trying to steal something? He slowly walked out of his room and frowned when he saw the front door was still closed. He walked closer towards the door but nothing happened. He turned the doorknob without thinking twice, only to widen his eyes in shock when he saw a blonde-haired boy sitting in front of his apartment.

“You…” Donghae who was still bewildered, couldn’t even find a word to speak.

“Hello!” Eunhyuk stood up and waved his hand excitedly.

Donghae quickly came back to his senses and glared at the boy fiercely. “Don’t you ‘hello’ me. What the hell are you doing here?”

“I followed you.”

“What?”

“I said I followed you. Are you deaf or something?”

“But you were in the hospital.”

“I was. But I told them you’re a friend who’ll be taking care of me from now on, so they released me,” Eunhyuk explained with a huge smile on his face.

Donghae palmed his forehead in anger. Goddamnit. This is not happening…

“So…” Eunhyuk bowed, “Thank you for taking me in, Lee Donghae-sii.”

Donghae furrowed his eyebrows. “How did you know my name? And I’m not letting you live here, blondie. So get the hell out of my sight.”

“The inhabitants at the hospital told me your name.”

Did he just say inhabitants? Donghae thought. This guy is weird…

“Also, I don’t have anywhere else to go.” Without waiting for an answer, Eunhyuk already made his way into Donghae’s apartment and walked towards the living room. “Wow, your villa is big!”

“This is an apartment, not a villa. And I never gave you permissio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter