Trouble

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There was only silence filling the atmosphere. All of them were soaking wet, except for Leeteuk and Jaejoong who were standing calmly beside Kangin and Yunho who could only look at each other and sigh. They all looked worriedly at the drenched Eunhyuk in front of them, who had his head hung low all the time.

“I’m sorry!” Eunhyuk finally said, his voice trembling as tears were threatening to fall down his face. “I’m really really really sorry!”

“It’s alright, it’s not your fault,” Jaejoong said and smiled, patting the blonde’s head gently.

When they heard Eunhyuk was at the pool, trying to search for his lost ring, they rushed there hurriedly, only to see the blonde was nearly drowning and Donghae was about to save him. Panicking, Sungmin jumped into the pool without thinking and Kyuhyun who grabbed his hand to stop him fell down too, unfortunately.

Taemin, who wanted to ‘save’ them wanted to jump in, but ended up tripping because of the slippery floor and fell into the water, dragging along Hyunjoong and Heechul who were standing beside him. And so, they ended up having a ‘party’ at the pool, an unexpected party.

“I don’t blame Eunhyuk,” Heechul said, his face looked annoyed, “I’m blaming stupid Taemin who dragged me into the pool. What an idiot.”

“I did it spontaneously!” Taemin defended himself.

“Alright, guys,” Yunho finally spoke, trying to calm the situation down, “Whatever it is, the party is over. Now it’s time to clean up and then we can go to sleep.”

“Where’s Donghae?” Hyunjoong asked, looking around when he realized he couldn’t find the latter anywhere.

“He’s in his room. It seems like he hurt his hand,” Heechul said, though he regretted it immediately when he saw Eunhyuk was about to burst into tears. Sighing, he approached the blonde and ruffled his hair, giving him a reassuring smile. “Go and see him. He must be worried about you.”

Eunhyuk nodded. He walked towards his room with heavy steps, knowing that it was his fault that all of this happened. He took a deep breath before stepping into the room, where he could see Donghae who had just come out of the bathroom, his right hand was bandaged. He felt even guiltier seeing the latter’s injured hand, because it was clearly his fault that Donghae got hurt. He didn’t say anything as he approached the latter, and hugged him tightly from behind.

“Hyukkie?” Donghae whispered. “What’s wrong?”

“Sorry, Hae…”

“What are you sorry for?”

“Y-your hand…you-“

“It’s not your fault, so stop thinking about it,” Donghae said and turned around, facing the blonde who looked like he was going to cry at any time, “It was an accident. And it doesn’t hurt that much.”

“Liar,” Eunhyuk pouted.

Donghae chuckled. He cupped the blonde’s face and pecked his nose, before pulling him into a hug. “Is it bothering you? That you lost the ring?”

“Hae…”

“Hmm?”

“I…I have something to tell you.”

Frowning, Donghae broke the hug and stared at the blonde, who immediately looked down to avoid his eyes. Was Eunhyuk hiding something from him? “What is it, Hyukkie?”

With a huge smile on his lips, Eunhyuk slowly lifted up his head and showed his hand, revealing a sparkling diamond ring in his palm. Donghae widened his eyes in surprise, unable to bring himself to believe what he was seeing at the moment. There was no mistake. It was the ring he bought for Eunhyuk.

“I found it, Hae,” Eunhyuk said excitedly, "I found the ring you gave me.”

“Pabo,” Donghae shook his head, though he couldn’t hide the smile on his lips, “And you almost drowned because of this.”

“But I really want this ring! Since Hae gave it to me.”

“You know what,” Donghae took a step closer and pressed their foreheads together, “I really can’t live without you. You’re just too…too precious. I can’t…”

“Hae…”

“Hmm…”

“I’ll always love you.”

Donghae smiled. Eunhyuk always knew how to make him feel better. He then lifted the blonde up abruptly and carried him to the bed, causing the blonde to yelp in surprise. “You’re wet, let’s change your clothes before you get a fever,” he said.

“I can do it myself,” Eunhyuk whined.

“Fine,” Donghae faked a sad expression and turned around with his arms crossed over his chest, pretending to sulk.

“Hae, are you mad?”

“I’m not.”

“But you won’t look at me.”

“Because you’re being mean to me.”

Eunhyuk giggled as he circled his arms around the latter’s neck from behind, unable to hold himself back from laughing at this cute side of Donghae. “Hae, you’re like a puppy. So so so cute!”

“Stop comparing me to a dog, Hyukkie, I’m seriously mad right now. I’m not going to talk to you.”

“Hae…”

“No.”

“Hae…”

“Kiss me first.”

“Hae!”

“Kiss me,” Donghae insisted, and he finally looked at the blonde with his pleading eyes.

Eunhyuk seemed to be hesitating at first, but when he felt Donghae’s warm hand pulling him by his waist, he slowly leaned closer and let the latter capture his lips. It was just a light kiss, but he felt so contented.

“Yah, Lee Donghae.”

Donghae and Eunhyuk nearly fell out of bed when they heard that familiar voice. They immediately broke the kiss and looked at the doorway, only to widen their eyes in horror seeing the furious Sungmin standing there, glaring at them. Realizing that he’d be killed in any moment, Donghae quickly backed away, making some distance between him and Eunhyuk.

“Y-you…” Sungmin gritted his teeth, his eyes now were filled with ‘raging fire’, “You dare touch my baby brother?!”

________________________________________

 

 

“What happened to you?” Leeteuk asked Donghae, who had a plaster on his forehead when they were having breakfast that morning.

“Someone barged into my room last night and beat me up,” Donghae said sarcastically when his eyes met with Sungmin’s.

“I assume that must be Sungmin,” Leeteuk grinned as he glanced at Sungmin, who immediately cleared his throat and looked away. “What did he do, Sungmin-ah? Do you really have to do that?”

“I…I thought he wanted to do some erted things to Hyukjae.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter