Lost

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

******************************************

4 YEARS AGO

“Hyukkie…” Siwon called, waving his hand as he saw Hyukjae came out from the kitchen.

Hyukjae smiled, skipping happily towards the boy and sat beside him on the bench facing the yard, the bench Siwon personally designed.

“What are you doing?” Siwon asked, wrapping his arm around Hyukjae’s waist.

“Sungmin-hyung is teaching me how to cook.”

“Really? Then will you cook for me when we get married?”

Hyukjae chuckled, pinching Siwon’s sharp nose playfully. “We’re still young, stop talking about getting married.”

“I’ll make sure you’ll become mine forever, Lee Hyukjae.” Siwon said as he started to place kisses on the latter’s face and neck making Hyukjae giggle. He loved cuddling with Hyukjae, and he could never get enough of it.

“I’m already yours, Siwon.”

“Do you know why my dad took you in?”

Hyukjae shook his head as he leaned his head on Siwon’s shoulder.

“He had been telling me about a boy who was kind enough to return back his wallet when he lost it at an orphanage he went to visit. It was you.”

Hyukjae’s jaw dropped. “Oh my God, I just remembered it now!”

Siwon chuckled, finding the blonde’s expression cute. “I’m so glad to meet you Hyukjae.”

“And do you know why I love you so much Siwonnie?” Hyukjae asked, smiling widely. “Because you’re the first person I ever gave my heart to.”

“I love you, Hyukkie, so much.”

“I love you too, Siwon.” And they just sat there, watching the sun set while holding hands, hoping the moment would last forever.

***************************************

 

 

He couldn’t believe it. No matter how he looked at it, it was beyond belief. Donghae walked along the hallway, heading to his class with heavy steps. He couldn’t believe that he brought Eunhyuk to his college just because he was afraid something bad would happen if he’d leave the blonde alone at home. Kyuhyun was busy with his classes too, and he had no choice other than to bring Eunhyuk with him.

What a perfect way to grab more attention.

He sighed, realizing the stares from other people around them. Eunhyuk who was completely clueless on what was going on, felt too happy when Donghae brought him here. As usual, he looked around him with so much fascination.

“Hae, your school is big.” Eunhyuk said, tugging Donghae’s shirt.

“Yeah…it is…” He then stopped in front of a room with DANCE CLUB written on its door. He pulled Eunhyuk in, ignoring some of the students who were practicing their dance in the room. As soon as they saw Donghae, they stopped, stunned with the sudden appearance of the college badass.

“ off,” Donghae said sternly. The students didn’t wait long and hurriedly went out, even forgetting to close the door.

“Omo, Hae, you can’t be rude to other people,” Eunhyuk said with hands on hips, frowning.

“Whatever. Now listen, I have two classes today. So stay here, and don’t go anywhere until I come.”

“Okay.”

After making sure Eunhyuk obeyed him, sitting quietly drinking strawberry milk that he bought for him while glancing around. Donghae walked out of the room, feeling relieved. He had no choice but to leave Eunhyuk here, since this room was by far the safest place to hide. He often came to this room before – dancing was his hobby after all – but lately he didn’t have time for it. When he was about to enter his class, a familiar face with bandages on his hand blocked his way, with another two guys behind him. It was the ‘Hulk’ guy he beat before.

“Hey, Lee Donghae, I heard you brought a cute blonde with you,” the guy spoke, snickering with his ugly face, making it look uglier. “Didn’t know you’re gay, you er. But they said he’s cute, so I guess it doesn’t matter.”

Scoffing, Donghae walked past them calmly. “You dare lay a finger on him, I’ll kill you.”

Though he said it in a low voice, anyone who heard it would know he meant every single word of it. Feeling the dangerous atmosphere, the guy and his companion backed away, frustrated that they couldn’t beat Lee Donghae, not even once. They now had to reluctantly admit their defeat because just as the rumor stated, Lee Donghae was unbeatable.

_________________________________________

 

 

It was boring, extremely boring that Eunhyuk felt like screaming in frustration. It had been 4 hours and Donghae wasn’t here yet. He was expecting the latter would take him to explore this place, but he was wrong. Donghae left him here alone, for such a long time, and he wasn’t someone who could sit still without doing anything. He wanted to meet Heechul and Minho too; they were kind to him, though Heechul was kind of weird.

At that moment, the door suddenly opened, and a tall guy came in, holding a small radio. Realizing someone was staring at him, the tall guy looked up.

“Hello!” Eunhyuk greeted with a bright smile even though he was upset that it wasn’t Heechul, or Minho. “What’s your name?”

The guy just stared at him as he placed his radio and bag on the floor, before saying, “Changmin. I’m Changmin. Are you alone?”

“Donghae left me here,” Eunhyuk pouted, crossing his hands over his chest.

Changmin didn’t say anything and instead, he walked closer, sitting beside the blonde while eyeing him thoroughly, before giving him a thin-lipped smile. “So you really know Donghae.”

“Changmin is Hae’s friend too?” Eunhyuk’s face brightened. He was hoping to find some friends too, but Donghae never allowed him to go out alone.

“Not really. I don’t like him.”

Eunhyuk frowned. “Why? Hae is so nice!”

Changmin chuckled. “I think he’s only nice to you.”

Eunhyuk just looked at the latter, not really getting what he said. Donghae was a kind person, and he didn’t really like it when someone he just met saying something bad about Donghae. He was still thinking, without even realizing Changmin who was moving closer to him, closing the distance between them. He was surprised when suddenly Changmin wrapped his arm around his shoulder, with a smile on his lips.

“Rather than Donghae, why don’t you hang out with me?”

“W-why?”

“I can bring you to nice places.” Changmin leaned closer, still smiling.

But then the door flung open all of a sudden, and Donghae came in, frowning when he saw Changmin – not to mention a guy he never met before – had his arm around Eunhyuk’s shoulder, and they were too close. Extremely close. He walked towards Eunhyuk, grabbing the blonde’s arm and dragged him away.

He didn’t forget to shoot Changmin a glare before walking out, slamming the door hard while Changmin just watched in silence as the two left. He smirked as he took out his phone and dialed a number. It didn’t take long before his call was answered.

“It’s me. I’ve met them. I’ll do as you told me, Jin,” he finished the call, before grabbing his bag and the radio that he didn’t even need actually, and left the room with a wide smile on his lips. The game had just started, and he'd like to know who'd stand till the end.

___________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter