In Your Arms

In Love With a Mobster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You look shocked,” Heechul said, an amused smile etched on his lips as his eyes landed on Hangeng. They both stared at each other for a few seconds with an unreadable look on their faces, before Hangeng let out a scoff and darted his eyes away.

Noticing the sudden change in the atmosphere surrounding them, Minho laughed. He took a step forward while Heechul, Yunho and Hyunjoong moved closer towards Eunhyuk and Donghae, shielding them. “It’s a wonderful reunion, isn’t it?” he said, still laughing. “How does it feel to see someone whom you trust betraying you? Does it hurt? Or does it make you feel like killing someone?”

“Shut your ing mouth,” Heechul said, though his face was still as calm as ever. “I don’t give a damn about trash like you guys. But I’m not gonna sit still when people hurt my friends.”

“You shouldn’t have come here,” Minho’s smile widened, “Because all of you are going to die here.”

And right after he said it, they could hear the loud exploding sound from outside, followed by the voice of people screaming and running in panic. And the next thing they knew, they were surrounded by the raging flame engulfing every single thing in the blink of an eye.

“Damn it!” Donghae cursed. He then pushed Eunhyuk towards Heechul, knowing that there wouldn’t be enough time for all of them to escape. “Bring him out of here!”

“N-no!” Eunhyuk shook his head, tears fell down his face once again when Donghae let his hand go. “Hae! No!”

“Go! We don’t have much time!” Donghae yelled.

“Stay alive, you bastard! Don’t die!” Yunho shouted back as he picked Eunhyuk up and slung him over his shoulder, running out of the room as fast as he could. He could hear the sound of gunshots in the midst of the chaos, but he continued to run like a mad man, ignoring Eunhyuk who kept shouting and hitting him, telling him to stop.

Heechul and Hyunjoong were following closely behind him, both of them were starting to have a hard time breathing because of the smoke filling the entire space.

“No! Hae!” Eunhyuk screamed to the top of his lungs, feeling like his heart stopped beating when he saw the flame burning down every single thing in that house. He was hoping that Donghae would appear and follow them, he wanted to see him safe with his own eyes, but no, the only thing he could see was people running around in fear. And Donghae was nowhere to be found in the crowd.

“Hae…” he whispered weakly, before his world suddenly turned dark.

 

 

“Hyukkie,” Donghae spoke, “We might be young, but I just want to tell you, that I really treasure you, more than my own life. This ring will be the bond that will keep us together forever. And five years from now, you’ll officially be my wife.”

It was quiet for a moment, both of them were staring into each other’s eyes without saying a word. Eunhyuk wanted to say something, but Donghae’s gentle gaze seemed to hypnotize him.

“And so, Lee Hyukjae,” Donghae faced the blonde, kneeling in front of him, “Will you be my first and last love?”

Eunhyuk opened his eyes slowly, squinting as he looked around him. But much to his disappointment, Donghae wasn’t there. It had been two days since he was brought here and yet Donghae was still nowhere to be found.

Tears began to fill his eyes once again when he realized he was just dreaming, and it wasn’t real. He wanted to see Donghae so badly, and hug him, telling him that he loves him so much. He had no idea what had happened, but he would never want to imagine living a life without Donghae. It’d be meaningless, and he’d rather die than being alone.

He clenched his eyes shut when he heard someone opened the door, and he could hear the sound of footsteps getting closer to him. He didn’t want to see who it was, he didn’t want to hear Heechul or Yunho telling him about the possibilities of what might happen to Donghae after they left him. All he wanted was to be with him, to hear his comforting voice and hold his hand.

He then felt someone sitting on the bed, but he kept quiet, not even saying a single word. He pulled the comforter over his head, but was startled when a hand stopped him. He thought it was Heechul who came to scold him again for skipping meals and crying non-stop like a baby, but he was totally wrong.

“Do you hate to see my face now?”

Upon hearing that familiar, soothing voice he wanted to hear so much, Eunhyuk sat up abruptly with his eyes wide open, his jaw dropped as he stared at Donghae who was really there, right beside him. The latter had bandages around his temple and his arms, and even though there was a smile on his face, anyone could tell he hadn’t been resting properly.

“Hae…” Eunhyuk’s voice cracked as he reached out, caressing the latter’s cheeks tend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter