Can Bacon Sizzle Without Being Fried?

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Note: Well this is kinda my first real fanfiction so I'm still working. Idk if this is long or something but I hope you still enjoy. Also I typed it all on my iPhone so I'm really sorry for errors!!

 

"Um, hello?" the gorgeous boy by the name of "Kai" says, amused. "No name, huh?" he asks with a smirk.

"Oh sorry," you say shyly, "I'm _____." 

He looks into your eyes at with those big chocolate eyes you were so transfixed by.

"That's a nice name," he says smiling again, "well hope to see you around sometime, ____!"  He then bows again, and walks away towards the main building.

Smiling to yourself, you think about how this school could be fun after all. The first guy you met was stunning and friendly. As you make your way to home room, you see all the pretty girls and a few average looking guys. Entering the class, you are  unprepared for the chaos you meet. Standing on a table dancing is a guy. Good looking, but seemingly wild in a diva-ish way....

"Oh! A new student!!" this strange boy exclaims. "call me Key." You wonder why this "Key" is standing on a table, when he all of a sudden drops to the floor. Your teacher walks in, completely unsuspecting.

"Welcome," she says dully, noticing you. "Please take a seat next to ...Baekhyun for now, I suppose."

Completely oblivious to Key's antics, your teacher moves towards her desk to assemble lesson plans. You look over at your new neighbor, and again, are surprised at his looks. Instead of y, the guy next to you is cute. Extremely cute. You smile at him, and decide to introduce yourself.

"Hi...so you're Baekhyun? I'm _____. It's very nice to meet you!" Baekhyun smiles, blushing a little.

"Hi, nice to meet you too," he says with a little bow. "I see you've noticed Key-hyung's daily ritual. Well I hope you enjoy your first day. It's a good school." He smiles at you again, and flips his hair the slightest bit. You conclude that your day has been good so far, and you glance up at Baekhyun's smiling face. 

"Well, Baekhyun, I hope so! We have years left here. I better like it." you say happily. You look straight at him, and smile.

He returns your smile and says, "you can call me Bacon if you'd like." You can't help but feel happiness and the warmth of his smile creep up all through your body in a wave of warmth. Daydreaming, you think of Kai. You kick yourself for acting so awkward. You decide to be friendly next time you see him. You glance over again at Bacon. It can't be possible to meet any more attractive men at one school...Can it...?