Be Strong...

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Note: DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Key stares at you cooly. "Well, nice of you to join me." You glance at him, and stare at his weirdness.

"Um, Key..." you begin, "what exactly are you doing this for?" He brushes a leaf off your head.

"We're best friends, ______-ah! I'm helping." He smiles and flicks a bug off his shoulder. You see Leeteuk from the group Super Junior walk by, staring at you.

"Oh good afternoon!" you call from the bush. he stares for a little longer, and walks away quickly, not looking back. You decide you must look like you're by yourself, judging from the strange look on Leeteuk's face. You stare at Key.

"Do you hide in bushes often...?"  He grins.

"Only when i have to. I'm training someone on the art of gossip spying, actually."  You look around...

"Uh, who?" You start to stand up, and a voice cries beneath you.

"WELL DON'T STEP ON ME." a little voice calls out, indignantly.  First you see a blob of brownish orangish hair, then you come face to face with Taemin, who turns out to be..under the bush...

"Oh dear god..." you're too weirded out by this whole thing. "Um, well...you...uh..." you turn, looking at Chanyeol staring at you weirdly. You don't blame him. You're sitting talking to a bush. When you turn back, Taemin and Key are gone.  What.The.Hell. You see a note under the bush.

"kekekeke fighting! ~Key and Taemin" They are SO weird... You jump out of the bush. Chanyeol's still staring.

"Well...um...sorry about that..." he nods, looking weirdly at you again. 

"So um...bushes...do you talk to them often...?" he smirks, and you blush.

"No I just...long story." He lets it go.

"So what exactly happened?" you ask gently. He sighs.

"Well my mom..i told you about her new boyfriend. He cheated. I feel so bad for my mom being so betrayed, but it's hard to be so sympathetic when she throws lamps at me." He looks down. "For a while, she acted almost human to me. But not anymore. She's worse than ever. It's better when she's not home." You sigh, and you lead him into your house. You're a little disappointed your mom isn't coming home until tomorrow. 

"Well, Chanyeol...it's all gonna be okay. i promise." you stare into his eyes, and you begin studying. Halfway through, you notice tears welling in his eyes.

"Sorry," he sniffles, "I know...I'm weak..." Your heart breaks for him.

"No...no Chanyeol...you're one of the strongest people I know...."  Eyes filled with tears, he smiles his usual smile. he hugs you for the second time. His long arms wrap around your middle, and you hug him back around the neck comfortingly.

"Be strong, Chanyeol. I know you can be."

"I will _____-ah...I promise."

 

NOTE: HIII GUYS I LOVE YOU. WANNA ANSWER MY POLL? SARANGHAEYO<3.