Banana Milk Incident

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

He stares over at you, trying to stop his years from welling up into his eyes. You put your hand on top of his, and a genuine smile creeps up on his lips. 

"Thank you, ____. You're the only one I have that I know will be there for me."  You give him a reassuring squeeze on the hand, and you both go back to studying. You hear a rattle at the door, and your mother walks in.

"Ahh, ______, Chanyeol, how nice to see you!" You look at your mom for one moment, and run to her quickly collapsing into her arms.

"Umma I missed you!"  She smiles at you, and gestures back.

"Ah, well thankfully this young man could drive me home."  You look past her, and Bacon stands on your front step.

"Oh, thank you so much Bacon!"  He flashes  quick grin, and sees Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol-ah!! Want a ride home? You can hop in right now if you'd like." Bacon looks at his friend, and smiles. Chanyeol's usual idioticly happy smile is plastered on his face again, and he nods enthusiastically.

"YES THANK YOU BACON!! Thanks _____-ah for helping me! See you later!!" with that, Bacon and Chanyeol bow and saunter out of the house. Exhausted from today's full schedule, you fall asleep right away. The dreaded sound of the alarm clock blares into your ears. You pull yourself out of bed, get dressed and ready to go and grab a granola bar out the door.  You give your mom a quick hug, and rush out the door.  Reaching school, you turn around the oh-so-familiar corner you always see Kai leaning against expectantly. Your heart lurches a little when he isn't there. You remember the look of agony on his face yesterday, and you wince to yourself. At your locker, someone taps you on the shoulder.

"Um, could you tell Taeyeon that I bought the most expensive suit I could find with the matching corsage color?" Sehun's voice drawls out, making you shudder. 

"Tell her yourself." you say, shortly.

"Why? You should just do it. unless you're just JEALOUS."  Okay, it was bad, you admit, but you had just taken a giant sip of banana milk, and what he said was just so gross. the next thing you know, banana milk is sprayed all over Sehun's face.

"Oh. oops." you say, halfheartedly. Inside, your stomach is churning, hoping you're not in really big trouble with the whole world of Sehunnie lovers. He looks at you, wipes a few drops of the sweet banana milk off his face, and walks calmly to the bathroom. Ulp. You reach home room, still a little scared. Bacon grins at you, and you thank him again for helping your mom. He goes on about how it was no problem, and starts humming to himself. When the bell rings, you both walk to singing together.

At the door, D.O is smiling at you, lyrics and his iPod in hand. The teacher motions you all into the room, and you start to rehearse your song. D.O has an angel voice. For real. Whenever he opens his mouth to sing, many people in the class stop singing and listen. You love the song, "Angel," and love the way you both are able to put so much emotion into it. D.O gives you a big grin.

"_____-ah, this was the perfect song for us!" you nod in agreement, and start the second verse again. 

"_____-ah?"

"Neh?"

 "I like...."

"Neh?"

"Um I really like...your...voice..." You smile, and thank him.

"I really like your voice too," you grin. By the end of class, everyone is eying you and D.O jealously, and Bacon gives D.O a pat on the back. Tiffany and Taeyeon run up to you, Yoona, Sunny, and Hyoyeon behind running quickly.

"______-ah did you READ the gossip news today!?"  You stare at the cover. It was so much information.

"EXO-K Kai absent for first time in whole high school career: What Can Be Wrong? (pg 4) "Leeteuk Of Super Junior Spots SM High's New Sweetheart Conversing With Bush!" (pg 2) "Jessica Spreads Nasty Rumors!" (pg 7) "Sehun Splattered in Face with Banana Milk" (pg 1)

You turn very red.

"Well our school likes you," begins Yoona, "that's why you get talked about a lot." Taeyeon smiles at you.

"Did you...spit banana milk...on my dance date?" 

"Maybe..."

She laughs. "Don't worry, it's hilarious. OH MY GOD. SHOWCASE IS SOON. WE'RE TRAVELING FOR THIS ONE. TO JEIJU. AHH WE GOTTA PICK ROOM ASSIGNMENTS. ISN'T THIS GREAT!?" she jumps up and down, and you squeal with joy. You plot quick plans as fast as possible, and you run to the lunch line to grab a salad. Suho walks up to you.

"Uh..._____-ah...? I hear Kai saw what happened and got...sad... I'm really really sorry if I ruined something you had. Can I help?"  Aw your protecting guardian angel is back.

"Ah, Aniya, don't worry about it Suho. it's okay. Really! I'll work it out. I promise." Suho gives you a reassuring smile, and a sweet hug.

"I know you will. He's a lucky guy.. Really."  He walks away. O_o You are about to grab a water bottle, when you notice in the fruit stand, the nosy face of the Almighty Key staring up at you.

"Key. How the HELL did you get into the fruit."  He smiles, and disappears. This is just weird. You like Key. He's hilarious and smart. But he's so...weird. You check out, still completely weirded out, and start to walk to rotation. You smell the smell of banana milk, and you can tell someone's trying to mask it with cologne.

"Damn that girl. She thinks just cuz she's so pre-" Sehun turns around, sees you, and his eyes widen.

"Why are you watching me put I cologne!?" he shoots at you, glaring.

"Ew."

You start walking away.

"EW!?" he cries, "SOME GIRLS WOULD PAY MONEY TO STAND AS CLOSE AS YOU JUST DID." 

You continue walking.

"YAH!!" he hates being ignored.

You ignore him.

 

 

Note: SO APPARENTLY MY DEAR KAI IS CURRENTLY IN THE HOSPITAL, SO I'M IN A BAD EMOTIONAL STATE. FORGIVE ME.