Remembering The Accident...

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Note: LOL another update...I promised before, but some people told me that they like the double updates, so I decided to please those who like it, and disregaurd the haters (; not saying that people who don't love double updates are haters, of course.

OMG I JUST WANT THIS STORY TO PROGRESS, SORRY AHHAHA I'M TOO EXCITED. <3

 

You wrap your arms around his neck, and you lean in to the kiss, enjoying it immensely. You feel Kai smirk against you, as you finally notice the dead silence in the class. Silence, that is, until Key whistles loudly, echoing through the classroom. After a few minutes, you are tapped firmly on the shoulder by your teacher who had finally decided to show up.

“Oh, hi.”

You mentally slap yourself in the face for such a stupid response, but a large portion of the class laughs. All of EXO-K is staring at you and Kai with wide eyes. Jessica looks on the verge of stabbing you, and Taeyeon is giggling beside you. “Told you to get it in.” Key’s remark sends a shockwave of laughter through the class, and you look around, red-faced and out of breath. “Enjoyable?” Kai smirks at you, putting his arm around you. “Uh, yeah.” You croak. How attractive….you think, still feeling stupid.

During class, you just can’t seem to concentrate. Kai is gently tracing circles on your leg, and you just wanna jump on him and kiss him more and more. You refrain. After the first half on rotation, you head to lunch.

“I’ll catch up to you later, Kai,” you inform him as you realize you had forgotten something in your locker. On your way there, you see people looking at you, and smiling widely, and others glance at you and whisper to their friends. As you open your locker, you hear a sharp, “YAHH!!!!” You whirl around, face to face with a scowling Sehun. Wow, his expression changed. Shocking.

“Oh. Oops.”

“Okay, so is it now that you and Kai had your tongues down each other’s throats, you think you’re all that? Look, he’s not even the best kisser in the school, AND it was…disturbing for everyone to watch. And unless you hear a confession, which I doubt will happen, you can’t be sure he even likes you. So don’t like get your hopes up.” Sehun glares at you, informing you.

“Why do you care?” you glare back, defensively.

“I don’t. I just would hate to see you all full of it, you know.” Sehun ‘ face is back to its normal, annoyingly calm, blank expression. You roll your eyes, not caring what Sehun has to say. After all, he’s just…Sehun.

Then you realize.

“Thank you Sehun!!! Thank you so much…” you pat him on the head happily, and he frowns, thoroughly confused. “Why the hell you thanking ME?”

You laugh at his confusion. “If you weren’t always such an , Kai wouldn’t have kissed me just now. Thanks again!” You stride away, leaving Sehun to work out what had just happened on his own.

Happily, you walk down the hall, and come face to face with Suho. He gives you a small smile and a thumbs up, and turns the corner. You hear him give a little yelp, and run towards you, tackling you against the wall, hugging you. “Uh, missed you too Suho..”

He peers around the corner, and bolts down the hallway without saying anything else. Finally nearing the lunchroom, you see Bacon and Chanyeol eating together. You see a small scar on Chanyeol’s shoulder, which he quickly covers with his jacket. Bacon doesn’t look up, but says, “hey…want a ride to the afterschool place you were talking about?”

What? What afterschool…Oh my god!!! THE HOSPITAL!!!! It’s not that you’ve forgotten, you’ve just been so caught up with everything that you didn’t even work out how you’d get there. After hearing your mom would be fine, you tried to push it out of your mind so you could focus on your school life. It IS only your second day… “Um yeah, but I’m practicing with Kai for an hour before I leave…So I can…walk…” You inwardly groan, thinking about how far the hospital is.

“Don’t worry about it,” he waves your walking offer off, “I need to study afterschool, so just text me when you’re done…practicing.” Bacon still hasn’t looked up, and you wonder why…

“Okay, thank you so much Bacon!” you smile at him, happily. Finally he looks up, and gives you his sweet smile. “Anytime, ___________-ah.” Your heart drops again… What’s wrong with me? I like Kai, right? I mean I just kissed him, and I’d never felt so right. And he always makes me happy, and like I can fly…He can smile and all my insecurities wash away…But I feel weird around all EXO-K boys…Maybe it’s just hormones…I’m not used to attractive people. Yeah, that’s why, you think to yourself.

Chanyeol hasn’t looked up either, and you say a soft goodbye to him. He looks up, red-eyed. He still smiles, and you feel a wrenching in your heart. “Bye ________, I might need to call you later for the…project…because um, I dunno…” You nod, understanding. His mom probably wasn’t in a good mood…

You sigh, and leave the table. You notice Kai looking distractedly around while a bunch of girls crowd around him. You hear “OPPA!!!” over and over…As soon as he sees you, he breaks out in a huge smile, stands up, bows, excuses himself from the girls, and strides towards you. The closer he walks, the more you want to be in his arms again. His smile…you forget everything around you, and just want him to hold you. “Hi _________-ah. Miss me?” He smirks that y smirk of his… You feel like you’re floating on a cloud. “Um, yeah?” You stutter, sounding like you’d just been run over by a truck. “Um, I’m sure.” He replies, teasingly. He escorts you to a table, and you sit. “So,” he starts, staring into your eyes, “I’ve noticed, we don’t know much about each other.”  His voice is smooth, runs together, keeps you captivated with every word. You’re so busy hanging on to every word, he has to clear his throat before you respond. “Oh yeah…So I moved here because of…stuff.”

“Well now, that’s not all the informative.” Kai smirks again, still looking into your eyes. How did he expect you to concentrate!? It’s not like you were a brainwashed man-hater…You weren’t a dude… or a lesbian. How could you possibly not be distracted!?

“Um well…it was last month, and my father…died…at the school I used to go to.” All the painful memories come back, and you try to not get emotional again. ”Ohhh…” Kai’s voice sounds as if all the air in his body was deflating, and being let out in one small “oh.” God, even the way he “oh”s is y…You look at your hands resting on the table, remembering how you tried to hold your daddy back. How selfish you were…You didn’t want that girl to live, you wanted your daddy.

But you decided your father had done the right thing. “Do you wanna talk about it?” Kai looks at you, genuinely concerned. You are about to refuse, as you’ve always done in fear of completely breaking down. “Um, yeah.” You manage. He seems to know exactly what you need. He takes your hand, and leads you outside, and you sit under a tree.

The light breeze ruffles both of your hair. You glance at him, as he picks grass from the ground. He looks over at you expectantly. “Well…It was last month. Me and dad…my dad…were sitting in my school parking lot. We had just discussed what I’d wanted for my birthday…which is next week.” He nods, pulling out his iPhone, adding that to his calendar. You smile. “Please, continue.”

Kai is just so easy to talk to. He listens, isn’t overly sympathetic, and still is sensitive you your feelings.


“Well, we notice a little girl walking towards the street. She was about seven. My dad looks at me, gives me a small smile, and says very quickly, ‘______-ah…Just know I love you…you and mom.’ And just like that, he was bolting as fast as he could towards that girl. He had noticed something I hadn’t…There was a giant truck going towards where she was running to. He pushes her out of the way, but I had to watch as the truck…” you choke on some tears, and you give a small sob. Kai wipes a tear from your cheek, and holds you close to him. “Only continue if you want to.” You nod slowly, knowing that you honestly want to let it all out. “I watched as my father…my hero…my best friend…was crushed under the weight of the 8,000 pound delivery truck.” By now, tears are streaming down your face faster than Kai can wipe them.

“I stayed frozen in my seat, until I bolt out as the delivery man dials the emergency room quickly. But we both knew it was too late…My daddy…was never going to come back. I had no one there with me. I was forced to watch as my hero was squashed by a giant truck. Ever since then, I knew I couldn’t go back. Ever. So I transferred here.”

You just can’t stop the flood of tears, and you bury your face into Kai’s chest. You feel his muscles against your cheek, and he gently you hair, not letting you go. Like Baekhyun, his arms felt welcoming, inviting, comforting. You had never felt so comfortable talking to someone in your life, and you never want to let go. You stay there, sobbing, for a long time. When your sobs cease, Kai looks down at you. “__________-ah…How many people have you told about this…?”

“…One.” You reply, meekly.

“Just me?” he looks at you, seemingly unsurprised.

“I never…wanted to…before.” You stutter.

“And you never have to if you don’t want to.” He holds your head against his chest, and you feel his warm breath on your neck. You stay there, curled up and content for the whole rest of the lunch hour. Finally, as the bell rings, you look like you’d just gotten back from a pleasant meal. He smiles at you, and you see all of SNSD walk down the hallway towards you. “HI ______-AH!!!” shouts Sunny cheerfully. “Hi Sunny unnie!!” you call back. Kai removes his arm from you, and you give him a quick hug as you walk towards SNSD.

“Oooo, are you a thing now?” Taeyeon stares at you from behind her wide doll-like eyes.

“Um we were eating…like friends.” You reply bashfully.

SNSD looks at you disbelieving.

“And that makeout session in the middle of rotation was TOTALLY friendly.” Tiffany scoffs, giggling.

“Uh…I suppose?” You manage, realizing how funny it all was. You begin laughing very hard, and soon all of SNSD does as well. Jessica remains at the back of the group, examining her nails.

“You’re so lucky,” says Yuri, “Kai is a FINE man…I’d date him if I could.” She notices all of SNSD’s disapproving expression. “I WOULND’T NOW, OF COURSE, SINCE YOU AND HIM ARE LIKE A THING… SO…YEAH…awkward.”  Everyone laughs at her sudden awkwardness, and you all enter the class. Unsurprisingly, the teacher isn’t there yet, but you stare wide-eyed as Key passes out the daily gossip magazine.

Kim Jongin and ________ Spotted Getting It On In the Middle of Rotation

Kim Jongin, otherwise known as EXO-K’s Kai, and new transfer ______________, overnight SNSD member, are reportedly together. Our sources claim that the two had spent all of lunch together in an unknown location, and during rotation were said to have been kissing passionately for 3-5 minutes. Witnesses say that this was one of the sweetest exchanges of love they’d ever seen. “After two of their classmates criticized _____, Kai stepped in, unafraid to show his emotions. It was just so sweet,” says a witness. Our own Key of SHINee reports, “it was like…totally surprising, but TOTALLY loving and adorable. And I was very happy to have witnessed it. I don’t believe they’re actually together yet, but they definitely should be. KIM JONGIN, HURRY UP AND CONFESS." Jessica and Sehun, two of the “bullying classmates” decline to comment. Oh well. We have our information. Stay tuned to find out what happens between the school’s possible hottest new couple!

 

You stare blankly again. By the end of class, everyone in the school had read it. Blushing, you notice Kai waiting at the door. “Uh, hi.”

“Hi.” He says, smiling again. “I take it you read the magazine? Don’t mind it. They like to print things for our school to stay entertained with. Featured two days in a row, eh? Well, let’s go practice. Sounds good?”

“Oh, yeah, that’d be great.” He grabs your arm, and leads you to the practice room. There, you practice for one hour, as promised. Kai is really a good teacher. He knows just what to say, and well, you don’t especially mind him putting his hands on your waist to guide you.

You thank him genuinely, and bow. He smirks that dazzling smirk of his, and walks off to the library to fit in some study time. You text Bacon, but notice him sitting in the hallways waiting. “_______-ah!! I wondered when you’d come out. Let’s go now!”

“You seem eager,” you smile at him. “Well, we should get going then!”

“oh yes, I’m eager,” he laughs cutely.

“Why?” you wonder out loud.

He laughs, and stutters, “because I…you….we….I….”

 

SPIT IT OUT ALREADY, BACON. I,you, we, I WHAT?