The Dance

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

*two months later*

Kai's recovery had progressed quickly and without flaw. You visited him everyday until finally, when he gained his full spunk and strength back, he was allowed to go home. Finally, he started going back to school, and soon enough everything had  gone back to normal. 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA," Key screams, excitedly. 

"Um, is everything okay, Key?" you ask, amused. Kai sits next to you, as you eat lunch. 

"WELL THE DANCE IS TOMORROW HOW CAN I NOT BE EXCITED," Key screams at the top of his diva lungs, bless his soul. You and Kai exchange amused looks, and you see Taemin walking hand in hand with a cute girl his age. You think she was in the group APINK or something of the sort. You smile. 

"Hm...Looks like I'll be needing a date to that dance," you giggle. 

"Oh I'll take you!" Key beams, patting your head. Kai clears his throat, and gives Key a "don't you even dare" kind of look. Key laughs.

"Oh come on, I was joking. We all know you're gonna get married someday," Key scoffs. You smile at Key and give Kai a kiss as you scamper off to find your SNSD friends. 

Tiffany and Taeyeon bombard you with details about the meeting time and place for tomorrow's dance, and overwhelmed, you head to the school exit. 

Walking home, you remember everything that has happened in the past year, and you're happy. You have an amazing boyfriend, you and your mom always get along, and you have five best friends who matter a great deal to you,

You really are happy. 

 

Day of the Dance

You're distracted as Hyoyeon and Sunny fuss over your hair and makeup. You just can't wait to spend the night dancing with Kai. You slip on your gorgeous, navy blue gown. The gown has silver gems placed perfectly around it, making you look more elegant and beautiful than you ever had in your life before.

You and SNSD wait outside for your dates. Sehun steps out first, and makes his way over to a blushing and ecstatic Taeyeon. He attaches a beautiful purple corsage to match her dress, and escorts her to his car. You see the rest of EXO, and give them huge smiles as they go to find their dates. Finally, you lay your eyes on Kai. He looks gorgeous. His hair is styled perfectly and the suit he is in with the navy blue tie looks beyond perfect. You beam at him as he stares at you, mouth a little bit open. He regains his composure and makes his way towards you. He looks deeply into your eyes.

"God, I love you," he says, taking in everything about your appearance. 

"Well, okay Kai, God loves you too, but I think we're going to a dance and not church," you tease. He snaps a little more into attention and smiles.

"Oh okay. Well my girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous, and I love her. I love you." He leans down and kisses you softly and you make your way to the dance. 

You and Kai arrive, and see the beautiful decorations and an overly excited Key hanging from some disco ball thing on the ceiling. 

"What's Key doing...?" Kai begins. "I never understa--"

"Hey." You cut him off. "Tonight's about us. Let's dance."

You dance the night away, laughing during the fast songs, dancing with all your friends, and enjoying everything. When the first slow song comes on, Kai holds you around the waist tightly, and you wrap your arms around his neck, staring into his eyes.

"You're beautiful, in case you didn't know," Kai says, eyes crinkling as he smiles. 

"I love you," you say looking up at him. 

This is perfect. This is where you wanna be forever. Always. Always and forever.

He smiles at you again, and a fast song comes back on and you laugh and have a great time. You dance with all of SNSD and all of EXO, and you all have the time of your lives.

Kai keeps a watchful eye on you at all times. A song comes on the speakers. A song so beautiful and so meaningful you know EXO must have sung it. You recognize D.O's voice and chills run down your spine as you hear the flawlessness of Baekhyun's voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuH2LQ5X1JI

Kai smiles down at you, and leads you outside. "I really do love you, _____________, he says softly."

"I love you too, Kai. With my everything."

 

"Really?" he says, staring intensely into your eyes.

"Really!" you reply, with a smile. Kai, your boyfriend, then proceeds to utter words you never expected to hear at that moment in time.

 

"Then marry me, ________."