They Sit Like Kings

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

The whole class turns to look at you, as you see the table dancing boy, Key looking towards you.

"Well you're not too bad. I mean, I LOOOOVE your outfit."  note: Key is not gay, simply a diva.~~

You smile at him, and remark, "I'm honored."

Key grins and announces to the class, "I LIKE HER. She seems like a good girl. What was your name again?" You giggle, and tell him your name.

"What a FAAAABULOUS name. Let's be best friends." Again, you can't help but giggle like a little schoolgirl.

"Sure, Key. Let's be friends." the whole class laughs at Key's "victory dance." All the 6 handsome members of EXO are sitting in one area. You take a seat between Taeyeon and Tiffany. You look across at EXO, seeing them all for the first time together. They sit like kings, looking around the class with a royal presence.You decide, being the sane teenage  girl you are, you will compare them.

So far, you have decided a few things. Kai is sweet, funny, charismatic, charming, and the iest. His killer smile and perfectly shaped lips make you wanna kiss him on the spot, and everything he says makes you feel warm inside. Baekhyun, or Bacon, is the cute baby faced one. The baby faced one, that is, until he puts on eyeliner and becomes an instant hottie. He sings like an angel, and his personality seems that way too. You just feel like he'd the the kind you'd roll out of bed (like a buffalo, LOL) for in the morning. Chanyeol...you don't know much about him, but he's always smiling. His voice is really deep and attractive though. He lifts your sprits and immediately improves your mood. Sehun is attractive, yes, but he makes your blood boil. He's too full of himself and seems to have no personality. You don't like HIM. Something mysterious about him... D.O is adorable. His wide eyes and handsome face make you want to see him again and again, and hope you get lost and have him to guide you. Suho is the awkward one. His good looks save him from social outcast status, but after a while it seems like he warms up to people once he gets to know them. 

They notice you staring, and you confirm most of your evaluations through there responses. Kai winks, and you blush, giggling. Bacon smiles sweetly, you smile back.. Chanyeol laughs really loudly, to the the surprise and confusion of the class, and you hold back laughter. Sehun stares straightforward, no change in expression, you glare. D.O just looks at you with wide eyes, you chuckle softly. Suho smiles shyly and looks down, and what a surprise, you do the same. You realize how funny you must look... You look over at your new friend Key, and he gives a joking "shooting himself in head" gesture.

"You're in love too!?" he mouths, "GET.IT.IN." You proceed to throw a water bottle at his face. Everyone but Sehun and Jessica laugh. Gosh they should be Mr. and  Mrs. Grumpy... Cute couple...EXO's laughs are loud and deep and ...y. You, unsurprisingly melt. You're just gonna be one giant puddle by the end of the day if they keep this up. Ugh. Men.

 

NOTE: So this is a short chapter for a reason. LONG AUTHORS NOTE, YAY! LOL. So this is a really boring chapter, I know, but STAY TUNED, cuz I'm finally done introducing the boys!!! Now we can get to the good stuff. (: PLEASE BE PATIENT. Itll get better! I'm thinking about TWISTS. And  PLEASE COMMENT OR MESSAGE  ME ABOUT SUGGESTIONS!!!! WHAT DO YOU LIKE? WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE? WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER? WHAT'S YOUR FAV CHAPTER? WHO DO YOU WANNA END UP WITH!? thanks guys, please support my first real fanfiction! (: <3 saranghae! Sorry about such frequent updates, I'm really anxious to actually start the interestin' parts.