So the Chase Begins

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

NOTE: HEY GUYS. WELL BASICALLY I'VE STILL BEEN EMOTINALLY UNSTABLE, WITH ALL THESE TUMBLR FANNACOUNTS AND SUCH. AND HOLY CRAP I JUST LOVE THESE BOYS SO MUCH. (cries) AHAHAHAH OMG IM STILL WONDERING ABOUT MY CHOICE OF PICTURE FOR THIS CHAPTER. HE LOOKS SO CUTE AND SO UNLIKE HIS STORY PERSONALITY. OH WELL.

SORRY THESE CHAPTERS HAVEN'T BEEN AS...GOOD. AND THE UPDATES NOT AS...OFTEN. I'M GETTING OVER MY EMOTINAL TRAUMA FROM EARLIER. SO UM YEAH. I STILL HOPE YOU'LL READ, BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO THINK OF THE BESTTTT CHAPTERS YET SOON. SO YEAH. SARANGHAE<3

You continue walking to class with your guardian by your side.  

“Um, Suho?” you look over uncertainly.

“Mhmm?” he rubs his head again, and you see a dark spot of blood still there.

“Thank you for…saving me.”

He laughs a little, and hides his hand from your view. “Don’t worry about it. It’s not like you’d die or something if it hit you.”

You smile, but can’t help but feel a pang of guilt for the growing spot of blood on his head. He puts his hood over his head, and smiles at you. “Well here’s your homeroom. And you look beautiful, by the way.” He then blushes, and awkwardly walks away.

You stride into homeroom for the third time, and as usual, take your seat next to Bacon. “annyeong __________-ah.” He says, writing on his paper without looking up.

“Annyeong Bacon!!!” you say cheerfully, and he glances up at you.

“Woah.” He says, looking surprised.

“What?” you look at him, innocently.

“You look…different.” He stares into your eyes, and gives you a warm “eye smile.”

You blush, and your pale skin turns a rosy pink. “Is it…bad?”

“No no no, of course not. Psh, you could never look bad. It’s just really different.” He stares some more, and flicks his hair ever so slightly.

You can’t tell exactly what he’s thinking about your “new style,” but you brush off his vagueness. You begin to talk, and suddenly he blurts, “_____-ah, I like your natural look better. I mean you look really nice, but I just like the natural look because I feel like I know you better with that. I mean…when I see you on a normal day, my day feels..happier..but when you wear this makeup I can barely recognize you! But as soon as you talk, it seems sunny again. But…then I can’t stare at you and feel happier, cuz it doesn’t feel like you.” He laughs teasingly during the last sentence, but there’s something behind his little giggle. You look around, wondering if Key was prying around nearby. You notice his absence, and the room’s uncharacteristic silence. He’s probably at the dance planning thing again...

You laugh at Bacon’s straightforwardness, and look at him in the eyes. “Well, I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Will you really? Just cuz I said it? JUST ME?”

“Mhmm…”

The bell rings, and he happily bounds out of the classroom like a small rabbit jumping towards some unseen carrot…Aisht, that boy.  So serious and comforting…and then like a little baby.

You start down the hallway again, and you reach your dance class. You feel a familiar pair of arms wrap around your shoulder. “Well hello there, ________-ah.” You find yourself staring into the deep chocolate brown eyes of Kai.

“Hi Kai.” You say, still transfixed by those eyes.

He snorts cutely. “Well um, nice to see you too,” he starts, laughing at your passiveness. “I hope the fact that you look even hotter than usual today hasn’t messed with your mind.” He smirks ily, and gives you a soft nudge. You glance up at him, wide eyed. Hotter than…usual?

“Oh stop being so cute.” He talks to you with his flirty, smooth, and extremely attractive way of speaking. He pulls you closer in a playful side hug. You feel yourself melt again. Everything about this was too much.

You enter dance, and Sehun doesn’t look you in the eyes. He looks straight past you, and at Taeyeon.

“Hey, Taeyeon, you look really pretty today.” His voice drawls out, and he smiles, yes, SMILES, at your friend.

Taeyeon looks wildly behind her, to see if there was another Taeyeon. “Me?” she squeaks.

He smiles again. This is weird. “Yes, you, Taeyeon. So um, I was wondering…Would you by any chance, do me the honor of allowing me to you to the dance?” he bows in a gentleman-like manner, and gives her one more smile.

Taeyeon, by now, looks like she’s about to faint. “Oh, um, Sehun-ah…I uh…Yes.” She smiles, and giggles. Everyone in the class stares, mouths and eyes wide open.

Whispers can be heard. “Did they just…” “Did Sehun just give a compliment…” “Did she just…” “Sehun…Taeyeon..” “SOMEONE TELL KEY.” “Wait  but…” “Oh my god.”

The teacher clambers into the room, Chanyeol hot on his heels. “Okay everyone, time to start. Chanyeol, I’m gonna excuse you just one more time…”

Chanyeol clumsily stumbles over everyone, and hurls himself into the middle of the  room, trying to look good in front of the teacher. He looks over at you and smiles, embarrassed. He does a double take, and gives you a thumbs up sign. “Lookin’ good” he mouths, and you blush.

You’re still completely surprised over the Taeyeon-Sehun moment. You never expected that Sehun…would…wow. He was so nice about it too. You shake any feelings of jealousy off. JEALOUSY? No, you hate Sehun. That bastard.

Taeyeon’s so happy though. You decide to be happy for her too.

“Oh my god, ________-ah…I’m going to the dance with…SEHUN. AND HE SAID I LOOK…PRETTY. Oh my god. Today’s the happiest day of my life.” Taeyeon giggles, still red, and you look at her again. She IS really pretty. You smile at her, a genuine smile, and congratulate her.

“I’m so happy for you Taeyeon! I’m sure you’ll have a GREAT time.” You laugh at her still-in-shock expression, and watch as she pulls out her phone and texts all of SNSD.

You glance over at Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kai, and see them all looking at you. You look at Kai and wink. You glance at Chanyeol and smile, and you glare at Sehun. As usual.

And as usual, he glares back.

Finally, break.

Everyone darts out of the class, and runs to find their friends. You and Taeyeon walk, and everyone stares and whispers. You smile at Taeyeon. “So, everyone probably already knows about the whole Sehun thing.”

Taeyeon looks at you, STILL blushing, and lets out a little girly giggle. “I’M SO EXCITED, ___________-AH! WHO DO YOU WANNA GO WITH?!” You smile at her enthusiasm, and shrug.

“How can you not know!? You could probably get like, any guy. Oh and there’s KAI. AND SUHO. AND D.O. AND CHANYEOL. AND BAEKHYUN. YOU HANGOUT WITH ALLLLL OF THEM YOU LUCKY GIRL."

You smile at her fantasy-like personality, and catch sight of the rest of SNSD.

A large scream is heard from the group, and all of SNSD runs over to you and Taeyeon. They all crowd around, asking “WHAT EXACTLY DID HE SAY,” “IS THIS ALL TRUE,” “OMG,” “AHHH YOU’RE SO LUCKY.”

You’re feeling slightly overwhelmed again, and you laugh again at their extremely girliness. Taeyeon is absolutely radiating with joy, and you decide to go buy a banana milk.  You find yourself in the same line as usual, and you hear a male voice behind you. It’s not your guardian, you realize with a little disappointment. You think you’ve seen this boy before, but you can’t really place his face.

“I think you’re really pretty.” He says, shyly. He seems to be a younger student, second or third year, perhaps. “Um, one of my friends was talking about you, and he wanted me to give you this.” You smile at him. He’s pretty attractive, you must admit. He seems to be a mix between cute and hot, and you take the envelope with a grin.

“What’s your name?” you ask this boy.

“Oh, I’m Taemin.” He smiles at you with a cute, sweet smile, and  he reminds you of Kai for a minute.

“Well thanks for bringing this,” you thank him with a bow, and he blushes.

“Anytime!!” he scampers off, drinking banana milk, leaving you with this envelope.

 

You see on the front of the envelope, written in crowded messy handwriting:

To _____________

CONFIDNETIAL. NO ONE MUST READ. EXCEPT _____________. SO DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT OPENING THIS, TAMEIN, OR YOUR HYUNG WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT ALL YOUR BANANA MILK, AND EVERY OTHER SUPPLY OF THINGS YOU LIKE ARE GONE. SO DON’T. I’M ALWAYS WATCHING YOU, TAEMIN.

NOW _____________-AH, READ THIS WHEN YOU’RE IN  COMPLETE PRIVACY. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR SOCIAL LIFE. I HAVE ANALYZED EVERYONE.

I’M NOT CREEPY.

IT’S MY JOB.

-KEY

 

This can’t be good…

 

NOTE: THE SEHUN/TAEYEON COMBO IS FOR STORY PUPROSES ONLY. I HAVEN'T EVEN THOUGHT OF SHIPPING THEM IN REAL LIFE. C'MON, THERE'S HUNHAN .(; BUT THIS IS JUST FOR STORY PURPOSES!!! <3 so don't kill me ~ and yeah i love Taemin<3 he's not a baby anymroe though ); 3 <3<3<3<3