History

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

NOTE: AGH GOODBYE STAGE FML MY FEELINGS FML MY BOYS FML FML FML<333

 

Suho stares intently at you and start to explain.

* a while ago*

"Kai-hyung, are you okay?" Kai sits, head in his hands, pain etched on his face from his various injuries.

"Yeah Sehun-ah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking though..."

"Oh...okay hyung." 

"I met a girl today," Kai grins through his pain. 

"Well that's nice hyung," Sehun says, amused that Kai could think of a girl at a time like this.

"I don't think you should work so hard though, hyung..." He looks at Kai pleadingly.

"Think of your health!" Kai smiles. Sehun is his best friend. To Sehun, Kai's the only one he can be himself around. They've known eachother forever, and have always been there through ups and downs. 

"I will, Sehun-ah. It'll be okay. Promise." he smiles, thinking about you.

"Okay hyung, if you're sure!" He gives his favorite hyung a little side hug, and walks off to get more attention from his adoring noonas. Kai tries to stand, but the pain brings him crashing back down. He sees you walk, and hears you talking about him to Taeyeon. Leaning against the wall, he smirks at you.

*present day*

You remember this... You think about how you saw his pain. Only you and EXO-K knew about this... Bacon had ushered everyone but you out of the room before storytelling had begun, much to their fury.

*a while ago*  

"HYUNG I DON'T LIKE HER." Sehun glares at Kai while they walk home.

"I don't CARE Sehun. i do. Can't you be happy for ME? Why do you have to be so damn mean to her!? WHAT DID SHE DO." Kai strides furiously.

"Hyung. I CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE. YOU KNOW THAT. I DON'T LIKE HER ATTITUDE."

"WHAT ATTITUDE SEHUN? YOU'RE THE ONLY DAMN ONE WITH A DAMN ATTITUDE."

"LOOK KAI. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER BREAKING YOUR HEART. THAT'S HOW YOU GOT YOURSELF HURT IN THE FIRST PLACE." 

"She won't, Sehun. She's different." 

*present day*

Guilt gnaws at your heart. He protected his hyung from pain. Or tried to..

*a while ago*

Kai sits, tears in his eyes.

"Sehun-ah...i thought she was different... She kissed SUHO-Hyung..."

He punches a locker, hurting his wrist even more.

"Hyung don't be like this.. I hate that .. She..I TOLD you hyung. I told you to be careful."  Sehun thinks about you, and feels a twinge of guilt, since he knows exactly what really did happen. He hates to see his hyung in pain, but he doesn't want you together.

"Don't...call her that..." Kai's voice is dead. Despite the hurt, he can't bring himself to insult you.

*later*

"Hyung stop thinking about her." Sehun looks pleadingly at his inconsolable friend. 

"Sehun-ah..I can't...I love her..." Kai stares up, red eyed.

"I need to talk to her." 

"NO, HYUNG, DON'T. CAN'T YOU SEE SHE WON'T BE GOOD FOR YOU?! WHY ARE YOU SO BLIND." 

"I see the way you look at her, Sehun-ah."

"Mwo!?" Sehun is in a red faced rage by now.

"Only i can look at her like that." 

"Hyung i hate that girl...really." 

"I try to believe that, Sehun-ah.."

"Jongin-hyung... Youre my brother... How could you think that...?" 

"You tend to be a bastard when you care, and youre so much of a bastard to her, i dont have any other explanation." Sehun storms off, beyond pissed.

*two hours before practice room argument*

The room is tense as the boys look at the room assignment. 

"Well the is sharing a bathroom with us," Sehun whispers.  Kai looks over and glares. In a deadly voice, he spits at Sehun.

"So you have the nerve to call her a and me a cripple. Yeah, i remember that, Sehun."

Sehun glares again. "Look hyung. I don't think you should waste your time with that ." This time, Suho stands quickly.

"Don't you know when to stop Sehun!? You dont approve. We get it. Shut the up." Kai and Sehun stare.  Sehun feels betrayed by his hyungs. Suho never gets mad... 

"You're the one who asked her to pounce on you. Selfish bastard." Sehun sneers at Suho. Kai lunges at Sehun.

"YOU REALLY DARE BRING THAT UP AGAIN!?" In a rage, he raises his fist. Suho stops him, furious at Sehun and Kai. 

"Just stop, you two. NOW."  Sehun grimaces at Kai. Suho holds Kai's hand as Kai and Sehun glare at eachother.

"Look hyung, I don't apprecia-" 

"Don't call me that." Kai says flatly.

"What!?" 

"I'm not your brother. Don't call me that."

Kai storms to his bed and puts in his earphones, staring pissedly at the wall. Sehun rushes to the bathroom, and for the first time in 3 years, begins to cry. He lost the one person he could trust. The one "family" member he had left. All because he was a jealous stubborn bastard. Tears stream down his face and small sobs come from his mouth.

“Umm whoever you are…are you okay…?” Your voice rings from the other side of the door.

 

And the rest is history.