The Flying Orange Mop

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Walking down the hallway, smiling to yourself about the two freaking gods you just met, and a girl walks straight into you.

"OH! SO SORRY!" she cries. She is pretty, with her long healthy hair and intelligent eyes. "Are you a transfer student? I'm Taeyeon. What's your name?" You decide she seems like a person you'd want to be friends with.

"Hi, I'm ____," you say happily.

"Oh that's a nice name! What's your next class?" she asks friendlily.

"Oh um, dance with Mr. Yang," you reply.

"OH ME TOO!" she exclaims, "I'll walk with you!" You two make your way towards the dance studio, and you notice a giant mop flying through the air. Oh. It's hair. A boy with large glasses, and a huge smile comes stumbling through the crowd.

"SORRY," he yells, "I CAN'T BE LATE AGAIN!!!" Taeyeon glances at you, and grins.

"That would be Chanyeol. He's hilarious and always happy." She notices you staring, and giggles. "What, you think he's hot?"

You blush furiously and exclaim, "What!? I don't know anything about him!!"

She starts aughing very loudly, and says, "are you unaccustomed to hot guys or something?"

You grin and say, "well I met 3 just today! There was this guy named Kai who I ran into and his smile was gorgeous. And there was this Baekhyun who was super cute." Taeyeon stops dead.

"You've seen 3 out of 6 of Exo-K... They're some of the most popular guys. Everyone likes them." she says,  looking at you, amused. You stare.

"No wonder they were so hot. I mean when Kai smiled I died and when Baekhyun-...." you trail off, noticing Kai smirking at you in front of the class.

"Hi there, _____," he says with a little laugh, "you're in this class too?" you stand, gawking, and Taeyeon nudges you with a wink.

"Hi Kai," you say trying to be confident. "Yeah i'm in this class. It's nice to be in a class with you! Even if it's only one." He smiles, and you can't tell, but he might be blushing. 

"Well you'll have to show me your schedule then later." he smirks at you. Oh god, that grin. You nod with a huge smile when someone crashes into you with an "OOF." He whirls around, and you find yourself face to face with a mop.

Chanyeol blushes furiously, still smiling, exclaiming "OH! HI! UM IM CHANYEOL. SO SORRY. I WAS IN A RUSH." Kai looks at him, laughing and pushes him jokingly.

"You never were perfectly coordinated, huh?" he laughs.

You smile at both of them, and say "Oh don't worry about it! I'm _______." He smiles, eye twitching.

"Really? i'm Chanyeol." Kai opens the door for you, and you walk in. You notice a note in your pocket saying, "meet me at lunch, new friend?" and you look around the room, and notice Kai winking at you. Taeyeon looks at you, wide eyed.

"Does Kim Jongin...Kai...like you? Already!?" you stare. Does he...? He can't...no it must be as friends...Right...? You chuckle to yourself, noting that everyone you met today has been kind. And everyone you've met ran into you. You decide "no pain no gain" and smile.

Taeyeon nudges you, "there's our teacher for today. He's a student and takes over when our teacher's late. His name is Sehun. Isn't he cute?"